Randy Couture disgusted with camera rolling in Aldo's locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with op. The UFC just likes drama and should have a brain or at least some compassion for aldo. O yea their riding conors sack to the bank. I feel for aldo and if I was him I'd say something to ufc brass. The UFC will fall to bellator in five years watch. If they don't start giving more fighters what their worth like Nate Diaz then there will be a change. It's not natea managers fault. Ufc should not play that game!e let those that think their deceived be deceived they should pay honest good money for the fighters that are taking the brain damage with every blow and punch and kick received. Don't forget ufc is young and the effects of CTE will eventually be shown. Pay these fighters so they have security for themselves and their families. Dana you clown at least your already set for life start spreading the funds more or Viacom gonna come for the talent.

Are they picking and choosing? Randy said they tried to do it to him but his corner kicked them out. Other fighters might have done the same while others didn't or didn't even try. I guess your trying to say I'm a Zuffa shill? Whatever if that's the case why even try and have a conversation with me.
Randy on his 3rd fight with chuck there was already conflict brewing with Zuffa. He was asking to fight Fedor and was going to seek the fight outside UFC once his contract expires...Zuffa don't like the idea and was setting up for Randy to be done with MMA. I'm tired of calling people shill but if the reality is right in front of your eyes, yet you make it out like there is such a positive spin to all they do to the fighters....the resemblance is un-canny.

The way they treated GSP was dirty. I think even now Lorenzo wants to make amends to GSP but Dana is still being a prick and trying to mess with him.

Randy on his 3rd fight with chuck there was already conflict brewing with Zuffa. He was asking to fight Fedor and was going to seek the fight outside UFC once his contract expires...Zuffa don't like the idea and was setting up for Randy to be done with MMA. I'm tired of calling people shill but if the reality is right in front of your eyes, yet you make it out like there is such a positive spin to all they do to the fighters....the resemblance is un-canny.

How am I making it like there is a positive spin? I'm just not one of one the crazy Zuffa haters here who jump on anything they do and immediately believe everything people say. Randy C. isn't perfect and lied to everyone about receiving a million dollar signing bonus to make the UFC look bad. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying about this just to be a dick.

I just try and look at things from both sides and try to remove any bias from it. I've seen tons of videos of fighters backstage even after a loss. There was the Tim Kennedy/Yoel incident that happened back stage as well. I think the UFC constantly has cameras rolling back stage and I doubt it's unusual. Maybe it is unusual but I don't know do you? How many times have you been back stage at a UFC show? Do they have camera in all the lockers rooms like someone else claimed? Do you see how there are tons of questions here that no one knows the answer to? This is the difference between me and you. You'll gladly believe anything that involves hating the UFC without a doubt. I need a little more proof and understand of the situation before I ready to just start bashing them.

What was shown after the Jones/DC fight?

Was him crying in Cains arms in the octagon or backstage?

The way they treated GSP was dirty. I think even now Lorenzo wants to make amends to GSP but Dana is still being a prick and trying to mess with him.

I was honestly shocked to hear about that. That was just a really crazy and unnecessary move that I didn't really understand. They were obviously going to get shit for doing something like this and it was obviously going to come out and they still did it with absolutely no benefit to doing it.

absolutely disgusting of the UFC...they just sink lower and lower with the way they treat some fighters (long time champs included).

I have known Dana is an absolute, grade A, unadulterated, pure piece of elephant shit after the way he disparaged GSP for wanting some time off because he was burnt out and losing his mind. All the money that bald bastard fuck has made off GSP, and he starts mouthing off at the press conference about "GSP has a lot of money" screw you ass napkin Dana, you have at least 10x, unprofessional fuck talking about other peoples money. :mad:

How am I making it like there is a positive spin? I'm just not one of one the crazy Zuffa haters here who jump on anything they do and immediately believe everything people say. Randy C. isn't perfect and lied to everyone about receiving a million dollar signing bonus to make the UFC look bad. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he's lying about this just to be a dick.

I just try and look at things from both sides and try to remove any bias from it. I've seen tons of videos of fighters backstage even after a loss. There was the Tim Kennedy/Yoel incident that happened back stage as well. I think the UFC constantly has cameras rolling back stage and I doubt it's unusual. Maybe it is unusual but I don't know do you? How many times have you been back stage at a UFC show? Do they have camera in all the lockers rooms like someone else claimed? Do you see how there are tons of questions here that no one knows the answer to? This is the difference between me and you. You'll gladly believe anything that involves hating the UFC without a doubt. I need a little more proof and understand of the situation before I ready to just start bashing them.
anything that involves UFC screwing fighters over sponsorship $$$. I would believe. Isn't that obvious to you? I understand how it works. Bottom line here is $$$. It's just the manner of taking it is what's more questionable. Did they ever take care of Aldo and treat him the same way as Ronda? As Cain? Even after the loss?

It was poor form IMO. It was uncalled for and unnecessary.

Those cams are already mounted in the locker room from the start of the event til the end of the event. Hell they may even be for security purposes, I don't know. All I know is that for the big events they mount a camera in the main event fighters dressing room.

They had one in both Conor's and Jose's.
I think the point was they shouldnt have shown the footage anymore. Plus they way they were propping up Connor and pretty much disregarding Aldo. Hope Aldo gets his head back. Dude's been through alot in life.

anything that involves UFC screwing fighters over sponsorship $$$. I would believe. Isn't that obvious to you? I understand how it works. Bottom line here is $$$. It's just the manner of taking it is what's more questionable. Did they ever take care of Aldo and treat him the same way as Ronda? As Cain? Even after the loss?

Yes the UFC sponsorship thing has become obvious at this point that they screwed over the fighters. I've seen and heard more than enough proof. At the same time though they have helped some fighters and those fighters have come out and said as much so lets not forget them. Overall though I think it's clear most people got screwed and the ones who were helped by it are the minority. I don't expect them to treat Aldo the same as Rhonda and Cain because they aren't the same. One is a guy who can barely crack 200k PPV buys while Cain only bring in 300k he has the potential to do a lot more being a HW and Mexican. Rhonda clearly brings in way way more and no one in the UFC except for Connor should be expect to get that level of treatment. This is the way it is in every company I've ever worked for. There are people who have more power then others and it's just the way it is. In IT I see it all the time some user in accounting says they want a desktop and a laptop and we tell them to fuck off they can only have one. Then another user who's in the engineering department ask for the same and we give it to them without question. When an exec ask for something they get whatever they want.

Yes the UFC sponsorship thing has become obvious at this point that they screwed over the fighters. I've seen and heard more than enough proof. At the same time though they have helped some fighters and those fighters have come out and said as much so lets not forget them. Overall though I think it's clear most people got screwed and the ones who were helped by it are the minority. I don't expect them to treat Aldo the same as Rhonda and Cain because they aren't the same. One is a guy who can barely crack 200k PPV buys while Cain only bring in 300k he has the potential to do a lot more being a HW and Mexican. Rhonda clearly brings in way way more and no one in the UFC except for Connor should be expect to get that level of treatment. This is the way it is in every company I've ever worked for. There are people who have more power then others and it's just the way it is. In IT I see it all the time some user in accounting says they want a desktop and a laptop and we tell them to fuck off they can only have one. Then another user who's in the engineering department ask for the same and we give it to them without question. When an exec ask for something they get whatever they want.
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree......again...lol.

and the weird thing here is the UFC are trying to be a professional sports company yet they treat employees like sh!t and screw others via sponsors.

tangentially, Ryan Couture's midsection looks like it's seen some shit

20140914045444_827Q7070.JPG

funny-Plank-wood-eyes-crazy.jpg

If my stepmom was only 7 years older than me, my stomach would look like that too.

If I were in a main event spot on a card and had one of those cameras in my locker room I'd have someone cover up the lense with shaving cream or something. I'd like to see Ronda's post fight locker room footage. Oh that's right, there is none. I wonder why. Fuck the UFC. I hope for the day they sell the company.

What are your thoughts now after the sale?

<6>

Creepy as fuck spy cam in the locker room. What other sports org would air that shit without the fighter knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back