rate my living room

3/10. Shit looks too cramped up and the tv's too damn far away. Looks very uncomfortable.

You guys are nuts.

I love the sectional. Add some colorful throw pillows or a throw blanket and it is cozy and ready for family movie night.

looks cramped and the furniture looks cheap and used. TS must be poor.

Rate my living room, too:

1385948633872.png

cNEgbj5.jpg
Hire a stunt dick because you can't go more than 8 minutes and your poor camera work and big gut blocks a lot of the girl.

Last edited:
Your living room (if we can call it that) is about the size of my walk in closet.

Now there's room that needs a giant framed print of Prince from the Purple Rain album. Or a mural better yet.

And a white dog.

Everything looks alright, except for that derpy bookcase in front of the window.

The balance and arrangement is outta wack. Too clustered together, like you're trying to play Tetris with your furnishings

First glance, it gives the impression that you're cleaning the hallway or the rest of the house (hence why it's all lumped together)

-----

No biggie tho

I didn't realize sherdog had so many interior design majors

Harsh Sherdoggers lol.

Some good suggestions in here, but I think you're on the right track. I prefer my TV's wall mounted with the wires run in the wall. Clean look and better viewing height IMO.

Good color mixture. I think some reds, like maroon, would really bring the space to life.

Couch is a bit big and tv is a bit small but other than that looks good.

Back