Reboot: the first CGI show and its new horrible incarnation

I don't know what this new Reboot is about...

...but I do not intend to find out.

I used to jerk off to the chick. She had a nice ass.

Which one? Mouse, Dot or AndrAIa?

Dot
latest

I thought you meant that CGI show with the alien with 3 tits.

Reboot was the first fully CGI show and it's from Canada -first aired in 1994! I grew up with this show:

Hopefully a lot of you remember this. It was a good show, takes place entirely in some guy's computer. The first two seasons are mostly random episodes with an arc developing at the end of season 2. Season 3 got much darker and as I grew up the show grew up too.

But the show got a little too ambitious and set up an epic cliff hanger hoping to get more episodes. Anyone who's a huge fan of Reboot knows this cliff hanger is just a horrible ending to the show that will never be resolved :(

For years and YEARS they have been trying to get the final episodes made by one means or another but instead they decided to start a new show - some 25 years later

Reboot the Guardian Code.

Anyone who truly enjoyed the original Reboot will be disappointed in whatever this is:

Honestly watching this felt like a kick in the childhood nuts. They took a cherished childhood show and made THIS. Just what the fuck is THIS? It's like a weird mix of Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad and some incomprehensible video game. A weird dark villain and dumb kids I don't care about, I want to see what happens in Mainframe with Megabyte, Guardian Bob and the rest, not these assholes. My goodness what happened to Megabyte did he get downgraded? This looks impossible to watch - what a nightmare

Makes me sad that they took my beloved and nostalgic source material, ate it and shit out this awfulness

What do you guys think?

The new show looks like they said what do you get if you mix Power Rangers + New Jumanji + Iron Man + Tron?

The new show looks like they said what do you get if you mix Power Rangers + New Jumanji + Iron Man + Tron?

Also were really cheep so the cgi will look worse than 1994 even though the show is mostly live action

Back