Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

I thought you are Asian, like Thai from America. What are your ancestries? Which Scandinavian? And German and Irish only, besides that?
Swedish, Danish, German, Irish primarily. I think there is a tiny percent of English and French in my ancestory. Mostly Swedish because I have it coming from both parents. I even have a Viking beard and blue eyes, definitely not Asian.

But how Swedish are your parents? What percent each? Much?

:D Waiting for the announcements, some more top fighters are in One.

Glory anniversary, no idea where to post it:

100682688_2988080527939961_7240003659080138752_o.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or does he look sloppier than usual? And is he injured?

Is it just me or does he look sloppier than usual? And is he injured?

Can't really judge from short clip that could have been at the end of a long workout. Looks tired, I know the feeling. I"m sure training hasn't been the same with the pandemic as well.

ONE should split the promotion in 2. There is too much promoting MMA and kickboxing together. Not a fan of MMA here. Kind of chaos. Plus why all these stupid names instead of One X?

Do you guys think they ever plan on actually having the elite guys face each other?

I'm confident about the likes of the LW Kickboxers facing each other but ONE seems really hesitant to put the elite thais against each other in Muay Thai.

ONE should split the promotion in 2. There is too much promoting MMA and kickboxing together. Not a fan of MMA here. Kind of chaos. Plus why all these stupid names instead of One X?
Not sure how probable that is in the near term, but would be nice if they at least split the events into separate portions of kb and MMA. Have the MMA fights, but make it easier to skip them :) The event names are very generic and silly yea, seems like they have a list of words they generate every possible combination from they can.

Do you guys think they ever plan on actually having the elite guys face each other?

Certainly. Kryklia took on Khbabez and was scheduled for Stoica. When all the divisions will be stacked, there will be elite match-ups. It"s impossible to be different in kickboxing, especially if they pretend they are big.

I just hope they will bring all the divisions to an elite level! Because they have some not so good kickboxing champions currently.

Is everyone claiming some scandinavian ancestry now? @Snubnoze707 the other day, now Paraschiv is a viking?
Easily 80% of people of Western European dissident have large amounts of Scandinavian dna. The Vikings were busy folk back in the day.

Back