Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

If anyone wants to watch 48yo Jomhod Kiatadisak fight. In a few hours.
https://www.iltalehti.fi/kamppailulajit/e4bd861a-cdbd-4e04-8fbf-d7a2edbf1683_bw.shtml
0d845a06-e182-434f-8e27-11b17e46349b-jpeg.151420

I remember reading there was now a site with the stadium fights with English commentary. Did I imagine that or has someone more info?

I remember reading there was now a site with the stadium fights with English commentary. Did I imagine that or has someone more info?

i would like to know as well, the only one i know of with english commentary is channel 7 and max. but watching muay thai in english is like watching english premier league football being commentated on by a non-brit haha

topking world series from ratchaburi

As much as I criticize Topking for their weird scoring, I gotta admit it leads to a lot of fights that look like Dragonball Z.

Not sure if you guys are fans or not, but Manachai is the new WBC Muaythai Welterweight champion!

Manachai is the first fighter since really getting into the sport more that I have watched grow from small time stuff to being a world champion. I'm happy for the guy, I hope he goes far

Not sure if you guys are fans or not, but Manachai is the new WBC Muaythai Welterweight champion!

Manachai is the first fighter since really getting into the sport more that I have watched grow from small time stuff to being a world champion. I'm happy for the guy, I hope he goes far

I'm a fan of Stefania :rolleyes:

thai fight chiang rai

I happened to be up when this was live and decided to see if Thai Fight was less gross than when I had previously watched one of these events. Nope.

I guess it's interesting that Panpayak is perhaps the best fighter on these shows, yet he seems as vulnerable as any of the Thais; not sure I've had less confidence in an elite Thai when fighting outside of the main circuit than with him. He won comfortably but I was thinking he could be knocked out anytime a kick was thrown.

I guess it's interesting that Panpayak is perhaps the best fighter on these shows, yet he seems as vulnerable as any of the Thais; not sure I've had less confidence in an elite Thai when fighting outside of the main circuit than with him. He won comfortably but I was thinking he could be knocked out anytime a kick was thrown.
In a way I compare it to boxing. The stadiums being Olympic level amateur boxing and the international mt/kb scene being when a boxer turns pro. The Olympics is high level. You get guys with hundreds of amateur fights but they're not as dominant when they turn pro based off a number of things. Both Petchpanomrung and Lomachenko have had hundreds of fights before making a transition and have done it successfully but not every fighter can do it.

I tend to criticize those im a fan of the most and Superlek is a little clumsy at times in these type of fights. Not sure if its due to not taking his opponents seriously or the pressure of wanting to do look impressive. I like that he brings it and I've always thought he had a great style for the international scene but theres still a little more work that needs to be done.

highlights from last thursday's raja card?

just found these videos and stacked them here so I can easily find them later. I'm outta time to follow muay thai in the last couple months, completely out of the loop.

just found these videos and stacked them here so I can easily find them later. I'm outta time to follow muay thai in the last couple months, completely out of the loop.

i hear ya. i only watch 3-4 shows a week now, the rest i just watch the highlights or just say meh and move on.

Wants sure are you guys using to watch the fights I have been looking for a good site to watch some Muay Thai fights.

Back