Regardless Of His Blatant Racism, Colby Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only interesting thing about Colby is the fact that he got boomeranged by Werdum.

giphy.gif

No one cares about Condits record because he turns up to KILL

Except the Diaz fight but hey
That was for his first taste of gold
After all the hype, I sat down to watch that fight, my first time watching Condit and Nick Diaz, and LOL.

Never cared to watch either dude fight again. LOL

When you argue with facts, you don't need mental gymnastics.
Colby "The Racist Snitch" Magana has a better UFC record than Carlos Condit. That's that.
Condit is 7-6 in the ufc. Colby is 8-1. The big difference are the names of the people they've both fought. Numbers don't mean dick in this comparison.

Condit is 7-6 in the ufc. Colby is 8-1. The big difference are the names of the people they've both fought. Numbers don't mean dick in this comparison.
Numbers are the only objective factors. Names don't mean shit. A lot of "names" have very suspect records. Ignore the hype, and look at the records.

Did you know that GSP fought the same 3 guys 7 times? Did you know that Daniel Cormier has only fought 4 LHWs?

Lots of suspect hype. However, the record doesn't lie.

Numbers are the only objective factors. Names don't mean shit. A lot of "names" have very suspect records. Ignore the hype, and look at the records.

Did you know that GSP fought the same 3 guys 7 times? Did you know that Daniel Cormier has only fought 4 LHWs?

Lots of suspect hype. However, the record doesn't lie.
No. Just no. Numbers don't mean dick when you're fighting at the top

1. im brazilian and stupid bum Covington is not racist
2. if you judge fighters by their records go away to boxing, you don't know shit about MMA, you dumb fuck
3. Condit is a WW great, one of the best MMA fighters to not get a UFC belt (the real one, not interim)
4. Colby has 2 good wins: DHK and Maia. Condit has Alves, prime Ellenberger, Trigg, Kampmann, Rory (the first to do it), Hardy, DHK and Diaz (209 idiots will say otherwise but fuck them)

Where is Colby doing something impressive and unforgettable like that?
BANce7X.gif

Condit win over DHK
3_medium_medium.gif

Colby win, total wrestlefuck fight

dong-hyun-kim-of-south-korea-competes-against-colby-covington-of-the-picture-id696874328
Diaz 1,2,5
<{natewhut}>

No. Just no. Numbers don't mean dick when you're fighting at the top
If you are not winning at the top, then what makes you a top fighter compared to a guy who is beating most people who are put in front of him?

They are all fighters in the UFC, and on any given night, any fighter can win the fight. Just because a fighter you like is losing, it doesn't change the fact that winning is the only thing that separates the Top guys from the cans.

You guys still use mental gymnastics even when the outcome is as simple as winning versus losing. LOL

If you are not winning at the top, then what makes you a top fighter compared to a guy who is beating most people who are put in front of him?

They are all fighters in the UFC, and on any given night, any fighter can win the fight. Just because a fighter you like is losing, it doesn't change the fact that winning is the only thing that separates the Top guys from the cans.

You guys still use mental gymnastics even when the outcome is as simple as winning versus losing. LOL
Nah

A quick look up shows 9 of Condit's last twelve fights were against former title challengers or for the 170 title. 4 of his losses are against a current or former UFC champ.
Let's look back in a year or three and see if Colby is still competing with the top welterweights in the world.

After all the hype, I sat down to watch that fight, my first time watching Condit and Nick Diaz, and LOL.

Never cared to watch either dude fight again. LOL
Fuck man I'd been so pumped for this fight
Like for months and months
Then that night we're visiting family and my wife's on at me saying are you ok leaving late? I kept joking as long as I'm back for 3am I couldn't give a fuck (I'm on UK time)
Can't miss Diaz and Condit
Fucking 2 hour drive became an 8 hour drive
Worst snow storm I've ever seen

Literally got through our door as Condit was walking out

And then it was a bag of shit haha

oh another racebaiting post, shut up TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back