Rematches that never happened where you would take the loser to win

Whittaker over McGee

Would be insane if McGee just came in and dominated him.

It wouldn’t happen obviously, but McGee is super tough, before his last two fights he seemed like one of those guys who was impossible to finish. Badass that he overcame being a hardcore drug addict and turned his life around too.

Carwin vs Lesnar
Carwin would have paced himself a little better and knocked Lesnar out in round 2 instead of getting submitted.
And he would have reigned supreme as heavyweight champ and never get back problems and never retire.
Shut up, let me dream goddamnit
That match still pissed me off so much

Holm vs gdr

Bas vs Randleman

Fedor vs bigfoot

Does rose vs Carla 3 count?

Pereira vs Tristan
Pereira vs Diego

Anderson Silva vs ryo chonan

OAM vs Hernandez

There was a time when I'd say The Chris vs Rockhold

And I think in general the best Chris is better than the best Luke

But honestly I think Rockhold ruined him. Sure Chris has all of his injuries and wear and tear but Luke took him down and beat him senseless. I think he gave him long term damage, if not physically mentally. Chris was undefeated and looked unstoppable before that fight. Only one to give him a competitive fight was Lyoto

Dennis Kang over Misaki

That GP finale was rigged for an undeserving Japanese winner.
Kang fought with one arm and those pricks robbed the Korean-Canadian warrior!!

After that bum off the streets came in and took Della Maddalena down like 4 times in the first round,
I'm willing to say that anybody with an actual wrestling game is likely to win a rematch over Jack. Now we know where he's uncomfortable.
Basil 🌿 Haffez. Cool name, wonder who’s he fighting next.

Stipe/Struve

A lot of rematches it's so hard to say, winners could change tactics as well.

I think most the fights Conor had that guys would win the rematch. Not to shit on Conor so much, but his antics threw them off.
I would have favored Eddie, Chad, 100% Aldo, Donald at the time of their fights.

condit had some loses I think he could have ran back and won.

I feel like mcmann could have won if herb didn't have money on Ronda

🤷🏼

Back