Remember when Conservative media criticized Obama for everything?

I am glad Fox told me, Obama used Surrender Mustard AKA Dijon Mustard on his hamburgers. Plus all the secret Muslim symbols Obama used. I am glad that foreigner is no longer President before he made Americans live under Sharia law.

hio ShadowRun,

i'm not being dishonest - i am just speaking plainly. conservative media are the dominant forms of media in the US.

that is to say, if there was a belt, they'd be wearing it.

- IGIT

EDIT - i am not saying i am happy about it, but it is what it is, you know?
I respectfully disagree

Conservative media loved to pile it on Obama. Most fans of Obama responded by... Not paying attention. Obama fans knew a lot of that criticism was ridiculous so they didn't even acknowledge it.

If Trump gets criticized however, people will fall over themselves to defend him and make the critics.doubt everything they see or read.

And the liberals are supposed to be the snowflakes???
Remember when no leftist media even dared to criticize Obama about anything?

I saw it I'll admit some Trump fans back him no matter what which is stupid and being intellectually dishonest only hurts Trump and his supporters in the long run. I don't think it's that big of a difference on both sides but it's based on perception. For example did you follow politics as much then on social media and online? Also it seems this election brought way more awareness of politics

This really happened: During the campaign Trump started telling his crowds that Obama and Clinton founded ISIS. He was asked about that, the reporter tried to work with him and say "I'm guessing you meant they helped ISIS get power by leaving weapons and a power vacuum " Trump said " no I mean they actually started ISIS"

Remember when people used to say Trump's words should be taken seriously and not literally? That turned out to be BS but for a while you had people doing word gymnastics to decipher the outrageous things he would say.

I am glad Fox told me, Obama used Surrender Mustard AKA Dijon Mustard on his hamburgers. Plus all the secret Muslim symbols Obama used. I am glad that foreigner is no longer President before he made Americans live under Sharia law.
dont forget he was taking all your guns tomorrow..

You are being dishonest #1 doesn't make the majority in news/media. Fox News ratings are down, all late night shows are anti Trump and so is Hollywood. A lot of athletes and most of them voice that opinion . The big 3 of MSM 2/3 is anti Trump.

You're acting like this is all Left biased.

Some of the most vocal Trump critiques I;ve heard

David Frum
Bill Kristol
Rick Wilson
Evan McMullin
Jennifer Rubin

You all sure don't watch CNN if you think Obama received anywhere near the same treatment Trump does. Not even the tiniest comparison. And it's not just CNN. NBC, ABC Huffpost. All except Fox.

Did Fox take some shots at Obama? Sure. Did they compare to what's going on now with Trump? Not even a tiny bit close.

You're acting like this is all Left biased.

Some of the most vocal Trump critiques I;ve heard

David Frum
Bill Kristol
Rick Wilson
Evan McMullin
Jennifer Rubin
You're right even the right criticized Trump, Fox News during the campaign, Shapiro . Mitt etc. good point

too bad they actually did and thats all in your imagination :)
One or two people during the little Snowden incident. Other than that it was rare and blasphemous to slander Obama's name.

When Obama entered office, he had about 10% disapproval rating which slowly grew to 50%. People (republicans included) gave Obama a chance and then realized he was just more of the same.

When Trump entered office, he had about 50% disapproval rating. There were calls for impeachment before he even took office. Mainstream media made fun of him before, during and after his run for presidency.

If you guys think the media is more fair to Trump than any other president ever, maybe you guys should listen to Jimmy Carter when he says they treat Trump unfairly.

Remember when no leftist media even dared to criticize Obama about anything?

hi Scheme,

i actually don't remember any of that.

i do remember lefties being critical of the perceived timidity of Mr. Obama in taking on his critics on the right and his inability to strong arm congress....or being critical of his continuing war on terror...or hitting Mr. Obama for his embrace of the healthcare reform created by conservatives, the Affordable Care Act.

ahh well.

we remember differing things, i guess.

- IGIT

You all sure don't watch CNN if you think Obama received anywhere near the same treatment Trump does. Not even the tiniest comparison. And it's not just CNN. NBC, ABC Huffpost. All except Fox.

Did Fox take some shots at Obama? Sure. Did they compare to what's going on now with Trump? Not even a tiny bit close.

It's almost like Trump has earned this through his action and words.

Crazy

Conservative media loved to pile it on Obama. Most fans of Obama responded by... Not paying attention. Obama fans knew a lot of that criticism was ridiculous so they didn't even acknowledge it.

If Trump gets criticized however, people will fall over themselves to defend him and make the critics.doubt everything they see or read.

People were so quick to defend Obama it became fun to just say things you knew weren' true just to be called "waycyst" for criticizing him. What we see now is the same shit from the other side. It's almost like most people are dumb and reactionary.

Fake news. I distinctly remember people on the right thanking Obama every chance they got.

c713add53a5cb0f8b9564ec5a6db60f91121d8d05bfffd930d77b89aaf986cd0.jpg

One or two people during the little Snowden incident. Other than that it was rare and blasphemous to slander Obama's name.

When Obama entered office, he had about 10% disapproval rating which slowly grew to 50%. People (republicans included) gave Obama a chance and then realized he was just more of the same.

When Trump entered office, he had about 50% disapproval rating. There were calls for impeachment before he even took office. Mainstream media made fun of him before, during and after his run for presidency.

If you guys think the media is more fair to Trump than any other president ever, maybe you guys should listen to Jimmy Carter when he says they treat Trump unfairly.
gee whiz i wonder why

lets see the list

wikileaks
russian collusion
drain the swamp (actually filled the swamp)
hired nothing but cronies
handled the puerto rico hurricane disaster like a POS
late night twitter ramblings and fights
i can go on if you wish...

in short hes a liar and a big money cronie and his entire cabinet is made up of ex ceos and borderline white supremacists

hi ShadowRun and nice to meet you,

the major media is actually entirely on the right.

by "major", i mean the top dogs.

the number 1 rated political talk show in the radio? its Rush.

the number 1 rated cable news show? its Fox.

the number 1 rated newspaper in the USA? its the Wall Street Journal.

i tire of the fiction that liberal news outlets have some kind of chokehold on the American public while conservative media is the "little engine that could".

its not true.

- IGIT

While it's true that the top right leaning media outlets get the best ratings it's also true that there are alot more left leaning outlets overall. In the end the left leaning outlets, collectively, reach way more people and control the majority of narratives that influence soiciety way more than Rush and Fox do.

he was a horrible failure though.

You all sure don't watch CNN if you think Obama received anywhere near the same treatment Trump does.

hello splendica, good to meet you,

if President Obama tweeted 1/10th of things that Mr. Trump has, or if his campaign advisors were in up to their necks with Russia, i'm very, very curious to see how the reporting from CNN would have played out.

i mean, lets think about this;

there's a live recording of Mr. Obama saying that, due his rock superstardom among democrats, he can just "grab'm by the pussy" if he's so inclined.

i wonder how that would have played out in 2007?

hmmm.

lol.

- IGIT

Last edited:
well one is a politician, and one is a walking clusterfuck, so theres that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back