Elections Republican Martha McSally concedes Arizona Senate race to Democrat Kyrsten Sinema

They hear one thing about her, believe it and then now shes apparently "disgusting."

Definelty beyond pathetic.

Sadly that silliness isnt unique to sherdog. I see people on facebook that I know IRL and they may as well be copypasta'ing from here.

Sadly that silliness isnt unique to sherdog. I see people on facebook that I know IRL and they may as well be copypasta'ing from here.

Better than CREEPYPASTA'ing...... <6>

Shit is scary as fuck. Go to Youtube and look....if you dare.

Last edited:
Illegal aliens and their anchor babies are subverting the will of legitimate Americans. How do you think this ends? Read the writing on the wall, retard. Shit’s gonna pop off.
Days later and you're still fantasizing about this? lulz.

Who of course lost his presidential bid decisively so maybe not the best source

<Huh2>

They are talking about Arizona which McCain won in 2008 and he won all of his Senate elections handily.

So yeah, it's a pretty good source.

<Huh2>

They are talking about Arizona which McCain won in 2008 and he won all of his Senate elections handily.

So yeah, it's a pretty good source.
Presidential bit is in his quote
Probably wouldn’t take him too seriously

Presidential bit is in his quote
Probably wouldn’t take him too seriously

And again he was clearly talking about Presidential results in AZ...

Do you always have problems reading full sentences and tying multiple sentences together?

the arizona republic is probably the worst news source in the country. You pay them and tell them what to say to endorse you.

Sherdog is the best karate forum in the country. 5 out of 5 stars.- The Arizona Republic.

it's where I found the transcript of her controversial comment, and her explanation.

This sort of shit turned people off, massively.

you gotta laugh at the state of political ads in the US......then stop when thinking of all the rubes who fall for that shit..

This is you -----> shockaholic12

This is my Ignore List ------> IGNORE

This is you being put on my Ignore List --------->
serveimage

Am *I* doing this right? o_Oo_Oo_O

Happy Trails!

Oh and maybe come up with a better word to use instead of the term "snowflake" which is used to describe Liberals exclusively. Just saying. (not like I'll be seeing any of your posts anymore anyway)
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

I think there is a high probability of McSally being appointed to McCain's old seat next year (I read that Kyl isn't going to hold it longer term), and then can run for that spot in 2020.

Glad she showed some class in defeat, and didn't follow Trump's lead and try any of the illegal voting/voter fraud ass clowning that Trump tried to pull after 2016 as foil against the growing evidence of Russian interference. I mean seriously, this was Trump's expert in 2016.{<RR}

Last edited:
And again he was clearly talking about Presidential results in AZ...

Do you always have problems reading full sentences and tying multiple sentences together?
Could also be he was a war hero with initiated form being a POW that carried him. Maybe he should recommend that

Fucking rigged. Only a partisan hack dirtbag would deny it. Sinema lost and then like almost 1 fookig week later magical ballots appear and she wins? Garbage! Republicans must now always play dirty. This is war
I love how non-Americans are angered by this.

Could also be he was a war hero with initiated form being a POW that carried him. Maybe he should recommend that

Sure we can also ignore the fact that the seat being discussed held by the GOP since 1996 and the guy wh held it was much more closely aligned with McCain and often spoke out against Trump.

Trumpers celebrated running him out of office through threat of a primary and proceeded to lose the seat to the Dems in the General Election.

Sure we can also ignore the fact that the seat being discussed held by the GOP since 1996 and the guy wh held it was much more closely aligned with McCain and often spoke out against Trump.

Trumpers celebrated running him out of office through threat of a primary and proceeded to lose the seat to the Dems in the General Election.
I’m sure this is all trumps fault
Gonna quote stormy Daniels here
THat feels like a stretch

Illegal aliens and their anchor babies are subverting the will of legitimate Americans. How do you think this ends? Read the writing on the wall, retard. Shit’s gonna pop off.

I love when you guys drop the act and show your true colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back