Review: Top Boxer Custom Winning Inspired Gloves (6/10)

he thinks topboxer11 is offering me free stuff for critcizing ring to cage. hey mo I want 2 gloves like strato's and a clone of tyson shoes...for free. I want them rushed too. no 6-7 week wait. hahaha

an unbiased reviewer can go rogue, that is not impossible my friend. how can this be considered an objective review when he's coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories. his feelings are obviously hurt. Hahaha
So you feel as though the gloves that are pictured have been misrepresented? I mean, the flaws that were identified are rather glaring in my opinion. I genuinely wonder if some of the past reviewers even used the gloves at all before "reviewing" TB gear.

Again, the pig pile is far more offensive than the review.

Some of those "famous" members have now since disappeared (Thank fucking God). Clamp's review was objective and supported with photographs. He has a long history of reviewing gear, and is rightfully well respected. The gloves preformed poorly and were reviewed poorly as a result. This is coming from someone that has actually used and enjoyed some of TB's gear, unlike yourself.

Clamp's review is certainly more legitimate than that of some of the precious reviews. Hoe objective can a review be if the gear is: Obtained for free, is not put through the rigors of legitimate training, and is immediately flipped on eBay in "like new" condition?

The only one getting slighted here is Clamp.

Its not like everyone has obtained his gear for free.Shitzu most probably did since he was the one who introduced Topboxer but many other members like Strato and Goldenboy who paid for it were very satisfied.

So you feel as though the gloves that are pictured have been misrepresented? I mean, the flaws that were identified are rather glaring in my opinion. I genuinely wonder if some of the past reviewers even used the gloves at all before "reviewing" TB gear.

Again, the pig pile is far more offensive than the review.

how about the fact that he is accusing me of being in cahoots with topboxer11? is that still objective? I agree that he deserves a refund by the way. just like the guy who has a bumpy c17.

Its not like everyone has obtained his gear for free.Shitzu most probably did since he was the one who introduced Topboxer but many other members like Strato and Goldenboy who paid for it were very satisfied.
Strato is totally legit and well respected (and rightfully so). The other two you mention have been shamed to the point that they quit the forums.

Regardless of whether or not the gear was paid for, their reviews were not of the highest caliber. GB was a pathological liar, and Shitzu was more into fashion than boxing. Both Clamp and Strato put their gear through the grind and put together fantastically objective reviews. I have no issue with Strato reviewing TB gear highly for the same reason I have no issue with Clamp reviewing poorly. One ended up with gear that they enjoyed and felt performed well, while the other didn't.

This again is coming from someone that supports TB gear. The gloves in this review are not of high quality, and the TS is being prosecuted for going against the grain. It's silly.

how about the fact that he is accusing me of being in cahoots with topboxer11? is that still objective? I agree that he deserves a refund by the way. just like the guy who has a bumpy c17.
I'm not interested in the drama and the backstory, so that's neither here nor there. What's going on between the two of you has nothing to do with me.

If you agree that he deserves a refund for subpar gear, then what are we all arguing about? The review here was poor because the gear was poor. That's pretty straight forward as far as I'm concerned. That doesn't mean that all TB gear is poor or that other members didn't have positive experiences.

Strato is totally legit and well respected (and rightfully so). The other two you mention have been shamed to the point that they quit the forums.

Regardless of whether or not the gear was paid for, their reviews were not of the highest caliber. GB was a pathological liar, and Shitzu was more into fashion than boxing. Both Clamp and Strato put their gear through the grind and put together fantastically objective reviews. I have no issue with Strato reviewing TB gear highly for the same reason I have no issue with Clamp reviewing poorly. One ended up with gear that they enjoyed and felt performed well, while the other didn't.

This again is coming from someone that supports TB gear. The gloves in this review are not of high quality, and the TS is being prosecuted for going against the grain. It's silly.

do you have any rebuttal to the point I made or you'll just ignore it?

do you have any rebuttal to the point I made or you'll just ignore it?
I addressed the "point" within five minutes. I apologize if you were expecting something faster.

To build on that point, I'm not interested in pissing contest. I'm here for gear reviews. If you want to drag someone into a bickering match, chose someone else please.

nope. uhm ok. so just lets ignore it that he started the drama. sure making blind accusations is completely objective. good to know.

Yeah and like I said I have reviewed his other types of gloves as many others have and just about everyone was totally happy both on the YouTube channel and here. But like I posted early that the winning gloves aka sig series are a different glove and I said I have sent Muhammad feed back about them. I do back up top boxer, but I can't say I can stand behind them until Muhammad makes the fixes I sent him

Because the c17 doesn't belong in this thread, I already told Amsterdam to contact mohsin

thank goodness! !! that should shut him up. hey mo dont forget about my free stuff.

yes i hope so.
lol
i guess after this i am done sending free gear to promote my stuff as its already popular enough.
its a good learning experience...

I can't believe clamp emailed mo and asked him if he was hiring people to promote his stuff.

Thats flat out harassment.

Because the c17 doesn't belong in this thread, I already told Amsterdam to contact mohsin

this is why i mentioned the c17 on this thread.

t02koi.png

this dude clamp is amazing! keep providing us with objective review buddy.
by the way, if you and your friends can help it don't go off on me. psssssshhh go a head kid. idgaf!!!!

Good review, thanks!

Hey guys! Have been reading sherdog for a while, need some gear. A wrong thread to ask maybe, but - what would most of you recommend? c-17 or top boxer? looking for some bag gloves and sparring gloves...

too (hope this is going not to insult anyone) please forgive the forum nobs question. I read this thread where some of you are calling names and insulting each other, guys are there some training videos of you or fights? i mean some guys there must be good cause you respect/do not respect them so you saw their videos probably. minowafanatic, StRatoCastR, beaglepuss, clamp somebody? would be awesum and see this great gear you review in action. sorry for my english

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back