Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

Caught most of this season. Great stuff for the most part. Didn't much care for the Mad Max episode, but everything else was gold.

Caught most of this season. Great stuff for the most part. Didn't much care for the Mad Max episode, but everything else was gold.
as a mad max fan that episode was hilarious

it was really funny when summer put gasoline into the engine like a warboy.

tumblr_nqwshrQrvh1r3ftwpo8_r1_400.gif

this guy has the packets from 1998

I couldn't find it anywhere =(
I'm right by a location that had it but they gave it away before the announced time of availability. There was a huge mob/line of people waiting when it hit 2, and then it turns out we were all waiting for nothing. And they only had 20 of them to begin with.

I'm right by a location that had it but they gave it away before the announced time of availability. There was a huge mob/line of people waiting when it hit 2, and then it turns out we were all waiting for nothing. And they only had 20 of them to begin with.
people were making mobs here too and the mcds didn't even have a single packet

people were making mobs here too and the mcds didn't even have a single packet
I even called those sons of bitches yesterday to double check they had it and when it would be available.
Bad show, McDonalds. Very bad show.

I thought this season wasn't as good as the first two. The finale was a major letdown, but the end gave me hope that shit will get a little more back to normal for this show.

Season 1 and 2 were absolutely batshit insane. They have toned down the "WTF" moments of the show, and are appealing to a more common denominator to gain more audience. They're playing it safe now like the GOT wankers.

Hope this sell-out tendency doesn't persist in future season. We want the mindfucks of season 1 and 2.

Seen the season two days ago, by the way.

I just re-watched the entire series, and thought the third season was the best by far.

Season 1 and 2 were absolutely batshit insane. They have toned down the "WTF" moments of the show, and are appealing to a more common denominator to gain more audience. They're playing it safe now like the GOT wankers.

Hope this sell-out tendency doesn't persist in future season. We want the mindfucks of season 1 and 2.

Seen the season two days ago, by the way.

I just didn't enjoy the overall arc of the different characters, and how all the weird shit had become beyond normal for all of them. I liked it better when it was only Rick and Morty on the weird adventures, and even to Morty it was always weird. It went from that to Morty being like "Yeah dad, I know where your new alien girlfriend is from, and know more about what's going on with her than you do." Too much of a change, too fast.

Just got Hulu and I came across this show. I’ve never heard of it before but have been binge watching it for the last 5 hours.

Yeah ive got some nerdy friends.

Its a fun show. I personally dont like cartoons much. But yeah its a good adult cartoon if youre into that

It's been super popular for years dude. Not really my cup of tea though.

never heard of it. sounds interesting though

You should go to one of those Dragonball threads. Nerds there should know about it.

Hipster show.

Its alright. Not as great as people make it out to be

lol "has anyone heard..."

dude you've been living under a rock for the past three years if you've never heard about R&M before.

I really like it. Can't get enough of Rick burping every other random word.

Back