Road House is being remade.... with Ronda Rousey as the main character

Sho(mortally wounded)"Why? For...peasants?!"

Nomad, "You forget an old man in a mountain tavern."

Sho realises he had killed Nomad's former teacher and laughs bitterly before Nomad finishes him off.:cool:

There are only 3 people on this forum who have actually seen this movie, lol. Swazye was a bad ass.

I can't believe were 19 pages in and no one has mentioned the real star of Road House.

Bigfoot

Brad Wesley: Pat's got a weak constitution. You boys know that. That's why he's working as a bartender. He's my only sister's son. And if he doesn't have me, who's he got? And if I'm not there, you're there.

"That gal's got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that."

Impressive. I bet that you have a bunch of funny 80's B-apocalyptic movies then. That's typically not the kind of movie that you would own unless you really liked the genre.

Erm, would these count?

wjaRXy0.jpg

HmiXLge.jpg

Dalton leaves the room while Doc Clay and Garrat dance.

Doc Clay, "So is the part where you tell me what a great guy your friend is?"

Garrat, "Hell, no. This is the part where I tell you I want you for myself."

(Dalton comes back into the room)

Dalton, "Uh, whatever he's telling you is a lie."

Garrat(winks at him while holding Doc in his arms)"Don't bet on it...":)

I can't believe were 19 pages in and no one has mentioned the real star of Road House.

Bigfoot

Hey now... some credit please...

pretty sure the days when small town liquor distribution ty****s could order a monster truck to be driven through a car dealership's showroom without any legal consequences, are, sadly, over.

I must admit I have not seen Steel Dawn. Will get.

Erm, would these count?

I am a huge sandahl bergman fan! Seen all her movies. She should have been red sonja imo. Italy made of bunch of funny b-movies in the 80's that I am aware of.

So that makes four of us on the Swazye War Train!:icon_chee

It's only the most prestigious club on sherdog, dude.

I must admit I have not seen Steel Dawn. Will get.

The Swayze bus stops for all new comers, friend.

I am a huge sandahl bergman fan! Seen all her movies. She should have been red sonja imo. Italy made of bunch of funny b-movies in the 80's that I am aware of.

It's only the most prestigious club in the world, dude.

The Swayze bus stops for all new comers, friend.

Fixed.

Swazye War Wagon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Illuminati :icon_chee

That's fine. I hope the pay homeage to Patrick swazye and the original.

Brad Wesley: Dalton, I have a cousin in Memphis. Tells me you killed a man down there. Tells me you said it was self-defense at the trial. But you and I know that isn't so... don't we?

Relax...Relax..

Brad Wesley: Dalton, I have a cousin in Memphis. Tells me you killed a man down there. Tells me you said it was self-defense at the trial. But you and I know that isn't so... don't we?

Relax...Relax..

Garrat, "Bullshit! That dog won't hunt. That fu - that girl never told you she was married. And when a man shoves a gun in your face, you got two choices: you can die or you can kill the motherucker!"

Garrat, "Bullshit! That dog won't hunt. That fu - that girl never told you she was married. And when a man shoves a gun in your face, you got two choices: you can die or you can kill the motherucker!"

"I can't believe you're still dragging that shit around with you.
It seems to me you'd be a little more... philosophical about it.
And cut it the fuck loose."

Taco Banging Tuesdays at the Roadhouse
Brings new meaning to having a taco bar.
Why not just make a new movie where she is Dalton's protege or something? Road House is very much a product of its time. To not feel dated, the story will have to change. So just make a new movie.
That would be a more plausible idea. She could be Dalton's daughter. That would even be a real timeline.

Also, pretty sure the days when small town liquor distribution ty****s could order a monster truck to be driven through a car dealership's showroom without any legal consequences, are, sadly, over.
Yes.
Burning buildings down & exploding houses - time to call the ATF. With an immediate followup call to Homeland Security to report a domestic terrorist.
Then I'm going to go hideout in my tornado shelter while the town gets stormed by the Feds.

Yes.
Burning buildings down & exploding houses - time to call the ATF. With an immediate followup call to Homeland Security to report a domestic terrorist.
Then I'm going to go hideout in my tornado shelter while the town gets stormed by the Feds.
Heck, these days we can't even have a good feud between families, pistols at dawn, or storm a rich guy's house with a Mercedes and kill all his henchmen. We're a just bunch of sissies now.

Back