Movies Robocop 3 vs Terminator 3

Robocop 3 was very much straight to video material with a budget of under 5 million. Both T3 and Robocop went straight to the PG-13 route but it hurt Robocop much more because the first two films and some pretty gruesome scenes while the Terminator films were not known for their hard violence

Robocop 3 was very much straight to video material with a budget of under 5 million. Both T3 and Robocop went straight to the PG-13 route but it hurt Robocop much more because the first two films and some pretty gruesome scenes while the Terminator films were not known for their hard violence

That and Peter Weller read the script and said...

Oh god I can't believe I have to actually say Terminator 3 is better than something.

I think it helps as well that Terminator 3 can be ingored like the other sequels if you want to, the second film tied up its story nicely.

Robocop 3 I think has the added disappointment that it ignored a lot of the setup from the second film which was intended to be more of a middle chapter.

Probably Highlander 3, its a bit cheap looking but a decent enough story.

Man I wasn't going to actually try to answer the question but...I don't know. Maybe Jaws 3...

Highlander 3...I think it might look better than it is just because they aren't aliens from the planet Zeist. I can't actually remember much that I liked about it. The severed Mako head talking and laughing was ridiculous. Mario Van Peebles was pretty bad the whole movie long. I also never really wanted to see Highlanders as wizards. I mean it's better than them being Martians but not that much better.

Man I wasn't going to actually try to answer the question but...I don't know. Maybe Jaws 3...

Highlander 3...I think it might look better than it is just because they aren't aliens from the planet Zeist. I can't actually remember much that I liked about it. The severed Mako head talking and laughing was ridiculous. Mario Van Peebles was pretty bad the whole movie long. I also never really wanted to see Highlanders as wizards. I mean it's better than them being Martians but not that much better.
Jaws_3D.jpg

Robocop 3 vs Beverly Hills Cop 3 vs Highlander 3 vs Jaws 3.

BH3 easily wins because at least it's funny at times. I've thought all the Jaws movies were stupid as fuck. I've never understood how people can like those movies.

I mean...that's almost charming in its way. I didn't find anything in the third installments of the other series charming.

Don't get me wrong, Jaws 3 is not good. It's just that...if I had to watch one of those four movies again...

I mean...that's almost charming in its way. I didn't find anything in the third installments of the other series charming.

Don't get me wrong, Jaws 3 is not good. It's just that...if I had to watch one of those four movies again...
Could have been good with a budget tbh.
Was it Dennis Quaid the main character?

Could have been good with a budget tbh.
Was it Dennis Quaid the main character?

Yeah he was the main character.

I think it still would have been a pretty dumb movie even with a great budget. And with the budget they had...they still could have probably managed a similar look and tone to the first two Jaws movies. I mean...Jaws 3 had twice the budget of Jaws 1.

Really? Wiki says the budget was 22m, which wasn't small change in 1993.

Back