• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Robocop 3 vs Terminator 3

282f1628-b836-43dd-99d9-50dce3448055_text.gif

both sucked cow balls.

right up there with Teen Wolf 2.

Teen Wolf Too probably managed to somehow be the worst movie yet listed in the thread.

Anyone with a brain should have stopped that project upon reading the script. It's supposed to be a comedy and while a werewolf good at basketball is fun, there's nothing funny about a werewolf beating the shit out of other teenagers in a boxing ring. That's fucking terrifying and it makes your hero a fucking psychopath.

On top of which...what the hell did they do to Styles?

Teen Wolf 1... Fun guy. Life of the party. Bender from Breakfast Club without the attitude.
tw_dicknose.jpg

Teen Wolf Too... Who the fuck is this douchebag?
teenwolffratkin-1024x654.png

Not to mention look at Jason Bateman's Teen Wolf. It's not cute or fun or charming. It's fucking ugly and scary and people are supposed to fist fight this thing to keep their athletic scholarship?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Teen Wolf Too probably managed to somehow be the worst movie yet listed in the thread.

Anyone with a brain should have stopped that project upon reading the script. It's supposed to be a comedy and while a werewolf good at basketball is fun, there's nothing funny about a werewolf beating the shit out of other teenagers in a boxing ring. That's fucking terrifying and it makes your hero a fucking psychopath.

Teen Wolf 1... Fun guy. Life of the party. Bender from Breakfast Club without the attitude.
tw_dicknose.jpg

Teen Wolf Too... Who the fuck is this cocksucking douchebag?

Not to mention look at Jason Bateman's Teen Wolf. It's not cute or fun or charming. It's fucking ugly and scary and people are supposed to fist fight this thing to keep their athletic scholarship?
maxresdefault.jpg
lol of course, just horrible.
jason bateman was asked about it during an interview some time ago.
"Yea," he said, "That was probably a mistake.."

My all time favorite film is RoboCop and while the second film is a pretty decent step down in quality it is still a film I watch from time to time. The third RoboCop film however is atrocious and Peter Weller was smart enough not to get on board. T3 wins the day

I'm in the minority that actually likes T3. I never even knew there was a Robocop 3.

I forgot there was a 3rd robocop
I actually thought R3 was the one with Samurai robots. This is completely different. Which one had the samurai robots? All I remember about this one was Robocop in a jet pack

tw_dicknose.jpg

Teen Wolf Too... Who the fuck is this douchebag?

maxresdefault.jpg

Midway into the film, Wolf does a song and dance to "Do You Love Me." It threw me for a loop.

As with Terminator 3 I think its the case the film looks cheaper because its shot badly, lots of very bland daytime scenes.

Terminator 3 couldn't even be bothered to make a cemetery remotely threatening or atmospheric.

Rose%20Hills.JPG

Take away the gravestones and the SWAT team and is there anyone who wouldn't be happy to walk through this setting with their grandkids in a stroller?

Was there anywhere in Terminator 1 other than Sarah's diner at the start of the movie where anybody would take their grandkids?

Remember that cramped dark shitty claustrophobic car that Reese has to hotwire in Terminator 1?

49a26-terminator2bcar2bchase.jpg

Screw that noise, motorhomes are easy to film in.

hqdefault.jpg

I actually thought R3 was the one with Samurai robots. This is completely different. Which one had the samurai robots? All I remember about this one was Robocop in a jet pack

Thats the third film, has both the jetpack and the samurai robots in it.

The confusing thing I spose is that you also have the TV movie pilot episode of the Robocop series around the same time.

And this...

Robocop would probably be the ideal example for highlighting how Hollywood shifted away from edgier adult fare towards bland family fare in the mid 90's.

Seemed like it happened pretty rapidly around the 93-94 period.

Back