Ronda Rousey on an interview: Misunderstands question, gets annoyed

Sorry, he did not.

the "in time" was meant as "eventually".

For her to misunderstand (and you to defend her) is just hilarious and at the same time tragic.

Yeah.

I didn't ONCE think there wasn't a comma in his question.

Some of these goofs get just as confused as Ronda.

I agree, context is everything. The first thing he did was to misquote her so she fucked with him a bit on his follow up q.

There is your context.
Yea she fucked him up good

She comes out of every situation looking great

She got mad before that when he mentioned her never going back to MMA. You can see the sudden change in her expression when she says 'I never said that'.

hcPcOdl.jpg

Purposefully misunderstanding something and then acting smug about it is pretty lousy behavior. Unless, of course, Ronda just isn't that bright, which I'm not willing to rule out.

FWIW, that interviewer is Mike Golic, who played in the old school NFL and took a ton of head trauma.

What a dumb bitch lol having a bad attitude in life will get you nowhere

Ronda never finished high school.........

Wow, she is one unpleasant bitch lol.

I can see that happening.
But you do agree she was gratuitously obnoxious, right?

I mean yeah, she is asked this every time, but she gotta know she will be asked. That is about the ONLY question anyone would like to know.
Oh ya, she is a bitch, there is no doubt.

She knew what he was asking and purposely acted obtuse to make Mike look like an idiot. She is awful and unlikable personality wise. There’s a reason she only goes on Ellen who just eats her ass(probably literally) and softballs ber(probably literally also) It’s quite amazing what the media saw in her outside the obvious dominance. She’s not charismatic and has an arrogance/defensive shell that’s a complete turnoff. And she will flop in wrestling. I’ve seen her talk and she do a few moves and she looks/sounds robotic. That crowd will boo her and she will probably cry on Live TV

She knew what she was doing.

And she shouldn't go on "sport" shows.

Honestly the question wasn’t that bad. She also seemed to have an air of confrontation to her answer.

this thread sucks...it makes me like her a little

Here’s the interview she did later on first take where she again got super defensive and then tried to attribute an opinion to Max personally after he CLEARLY stated that people in the media hold that opinion and he’s a fan. She’s a complete clown

Edit: Who is her PR person? She is legit terrible in interviews that aren’t puff pieces. Everything from her body language to her long pauses like she doesn’t understand English is just bad. How is she not prepared to have substantive intelligent answersto these questions after about two years? But then I just remembered that this was the women who refused to leave Edmund so there’s my answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Back