Ronda Rousey will be inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame

on March 3 and during the ceremony she will also receive her 6th degree black belt in Judo. Her mother, AnnMaria DeMars will also be there to receive her 7th degree black belt.

-per Damon Martin

{<RR}

Does she deserve the spot sherdog? Have any other MMA fighters received these honors before? (edit/update: apparently bas ruten is as well along with her, but im not sure if there were any before that)
Are they just handing out Judo BBs with happy meals or something. Fuck I might go grab a few.

Lol this HOF has anyone who is relatively famous. Has nothing to do with sporting accolades. It has HHH and Michal Jai White ffs.

Are you that delusional? Cat Zingano rushed Ronda and got arm bared in two seconds. That was a fluke. Cat is just a bigger stronger version of Ronda with better ground and pound. Cat was getting annihilated by Nunes until Nunes gased out. In a rematch Nunes would retire her officially.

Nobody Ronda beat can beat Nunes, Shevchenko or Cris Cyborg today. Rousey certainly couldn't. In fact I'm willing to bet now that shes been exposed and figured out even cans like Bethe Correia could beat her.

Rousey is done.
I like cat zingano but only one delusional is you. Rousey would have steamrolled Pena. Cyborg isnt in the 135 lb div. Never was. Not sure why her names here.

As ive said,since rousey lost,all we gained was nunes and shevchenko,so your talk of rouseys opposition falls flat.

I like cat zingano but only one delusional is you. Rousey would have steamrolled Pena. Cyborg isnt in the 135 lb div. Never was. Not sure why her names here.

203_Ronda_Rousey_vs_Holly_Holm_1_.0.0.jpg
ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fight.jpg

Rousey couldn't steam roll a meatball sandwich. Woulda COULDA SHOULDA.

Meisha Tate was just a smaller version of Rousey with more heart and better character. Tate was getting smoked in that Holly fight until the end. She would never win rematch. Rousey was picking on c level cans who had no striking. As soon as she faced legitimate STRIKERS she was humiliated and rendered obsolete.

Holm wasnt smoking tate lol she barely was landing & was dominated in rd 2 plus she barely beat pennington & took 2 rds to head kick tht so called can bethe

Regardless of what she did to a overworked & undertrained ronda shes never had a even close to good performance ever in the octagon

Ronda beat the hell out of meisha & bethe if they were C level fighters why couldn't she do it???

And why couldn't nunes compete at that C level when ronda was crushing them C level fighters in seconds???

Why is derandemie a D level fighter at 135???

Why is pennington next in line for a title a F level fighter in the ronda era???

Holm wasnt smoking tate lol she barely was landing & was dominated in rd 2 plus she barely beat pennington & took 2 rds to head kick tht so called can bethe

Regardless of what she did to a overworked & undertrained ronda shes never had a even close to good performance ever in the octagon

Ronda beat the hell out of meisha & bethe if they were C level fighters why couldn't she do it???

And why couldn't nunes compete at that C level when ronda was crushing them C level fighters in seconds???

Why is derandemie a D level fighter at 135???

Why is pennington next in line for a title a F level fighter in the ronda era???

web1_web-rr-101216_7187466.jpg
8155824-3x2-940x627.jpg

What fantasy world are u living I salty one? What happened to Tate after Holly fight? She got retired. Cat will soon be retired.

There is a reason why Ronda went underground TWICE. She was humiliated like some c level amateur can. She will never come back until by chance a grappler beats Nunes or Cyborg.

View attachment 344629
View attachment 344631

What fantasy world are u living I salty one? What happened to Tate after Holly fight? She got retired. Cat will soon be retired.

There is a reason why Ronda went underground TWICE. She was humiliated like some c level amateur can. She will never come back until by chance a grappler beats Nunes or Cyborg.

Ok cool you didnt answer my questions

1. Why did nunes get crushed by davis & cat & also outgrappled by sarah dealiah all fighters ronda ko'd or armbared in record times all c level fighters i suppose

2. Why couldn't holm crush tate, pennington & renaeu all c level fighters i suppose

Cat will retire with a win over nunes

Miesha retired as a 2 time champion with a win over holm & many others

Thats cool & all that nunes changed coach's & got better & beat a rusty, supposedly mentally defeated fighter that was ko'd prior & a C level tate but she was ragdolled by cat & bullied by davis

At least ronda only lost to what you i guess consider A or B level fighters even though those A & B level fighters lost or struggled vs C, D & F level fighters lol

We all understand that ronda striking wasnt good enough to compete with a 4 weight boxing champ & 1 of the hardest punchers in wmma history still she holds the record for defenses & many other records

Holm couldn't even defend once & nunes only defended twice lets see how far she gets lol

Ok cool you didnt answer my questions

1. Why did nunes get crushed by davis & cat & also outgrappled by sarah dealiah all fighters ronda ko'd or armbared in record times all c level fighters i suppose

2. Why couldn't holm crush tate, pennington & renaeu all c level fighters i suppose

Cat will retire with a win over nunes

Miesha retired as a 2 time champion with a win over holm & many others

Thats cool & all that nunes changed coach's & got better & beat a rusty, supposedly mentally defeated fighter that was ko'd prior & a C level tate but she was ragdolled by cat & bullied by davis

At least ronda only lost to what you i guess consider A or B level fighters even though those A & B level fighters lost or struggled vs C, D & F level fighters lol

We all understand that ronda striking wasnt good enough to compete with a 4 weight boxing champ & 1 of the hardest punchers in wmma history still she holds the record for defenses & many other records

Holm couldn't even defend once & nunes only defended twice lets see how far she gets lol

1115-ronda-rousey-getty-4.jpg
ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-fight.jpg

All your nerd science and excuses mean absolutely nothing traumatized one. Fact remains that Holly humiliated Ronda and Amanda Nunes made her look like an amateur can off the streets.

She is the only "fighter" to publicly go on suicide watch TWICE. Over two years later and she still hasn't faced her loses. She is a cowardice joke. One who was can fed fighters with mediocre striking.

Ronda is obsolete.

View attachment 344653
View attachment 344655

All your nerd science and excuses mean absolutely nothing traumatized one. Fact remains that Holly humiliated Ronda and Amanda Nunes made her look like an amateur can off the streets.

She is the only "fighter" to publicly go on suicide watch TWICE. Over two years later and she still hasn't faced her loses. She is a cowardice joke. One who was can fed fighters with mediocre striking.

Ronda is obsolete.

That Obsolete, cowardice joke that was humiliated & went on suicide watch that still hasnt faced her loses is a multi millionaire, now Hall of Famer, ICON, the sole reason holm & nunes dont ever have to work regular jobs, holds many accomplishments & records in judo & mma & will potentially make millions in the WWE probably made a million already

Im pretty sure she'll be fine with that no matter what she was fed in the ufc & what happen when she so called finally fought competent strikers

Yeah she rushed her with a flying knee. Like I said Cat has that fighter IQ. Cat still beats Lousey today. And Cat still gets retired after she fights Cyborg.

Cat was getting outgrappled & was rocked by tate she would've never had a chance vs ronda lol

Whatever happens to her if she fights cyborg her ragdolling & making nunes quit will be in ufc highlight reels for centuries lol

3edf8265aa8bdae07dc0e003d9cdfc35.jpg

Cat was getting outgrappled & was rocked by tate she would've never had a chance vs ronda lol

Whatever happens to her if she fights cyborg her ragdolling & making nunes quit will be in ufc highlight reels for centuries lol

hqdefault (1).jpg
3a458cfc924f1210e2e13b262ed6981c.jpeg
335107-e3a7dbd6-8bd6-11e5-9dbd-5e9bd3d8c31c.jpg
nintchdbpict000291553860.jpg

And still despite everything you said...these are the events what will be remembered most of her can fed odyssey.

What a dumb argument. Valentina was fighting long before Ronda.

UFC is garbage so whether Ronda gave WMMA a platform in the UFC or not doesn't really mean anything to me. MMA existed and will exist without the UFC.

It’s absolutely adorable that you think they would be as famous and wealthy as they are today without the UFC. Ultra adorable

It’s absolutely adorable that you think they would be as famous and wealthy as they are today without the UFC. Ultra adorable

I don't give a damn about fame and money, especially some else's fame and money. Why should I care how famous they are and how much money they have? I only care about fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back