Media Rose dumps American flag for Lithuanian one

And you prolly chant "USA! USA!!" making you a commie basterd
Its a sad world we live in now a days.

The USA is almost communist.
Were losing our 1st and second admendment rights.
Canada is setting up concentration camps.
Women want to be men and men want to be women.
The mutilation of children is legal and promoted.

And I think LeBron is our king now.
Let us all bow before king James and his ball dribbling skills!

Not as strange as Bork repping Canada.
brock-lesnar-canada.jpg

<{danayeah}><HisEye><{Joewithit}><RomeroSalute><mma1>

Bork is more or less representing Alberta. He loves hunting and living in red neck country. Alberta has very low population too, probably loves it there.

Good thing we got traitor Trump, Putin's cum dumpster out of office, as well as his commie whore wife. Trump said the Chinese President was his best friend in Fed 2020. He also said he was fucking "IN LOVE WITH" Jong-Un, even Hanoi jane Fonda never got close to that level.

I mean, her parents are Lithuanian. It's not like this is some big mystery.

Good thing we got traitor Trump, Putin's cum dumpster out of office, as well as his commie whore wife. Trump said the Chinese President was his best friend in Fed 2020. He also said he was fucking "IN LOVE WITH" Jong-Un, even Hanoi jane Fonda never got close to that level.
Yeah, all hail Queen Kamala and king LeBron!
The BLM master race will lead us to the promised land!

Everyone take a knee and put on your mask in remembrance of Lord Floyd who died for our sins. Those pregnant women he assaulted had it coming!

No Comrades, the left isn't a cult. Come join us in the mutilation of children. Boys going thru puberty is wrong. We should cut them before they grow up to be toxic males and rape us.

How many of you outraged patriots fought for Murcia? Your pappies and uncles don't count, sport.
This is a trick question. What war have we been involved in our lifetime that was for "murca"? You dont have to do your current corrupt governments bidding in the form of murder to be proud of the principles of your country. You can only try to live up to them yourself. So basically. Go fuck yourself your small minded fool.

Bork is more or less representing Alberta. He loves hunting and living in red neck country. Alberta has very low population too, probably loves it there.

He lives in Saskatchewan, genius. lol.

How many of you outraged patriots fought for Murcia? Your pappies and uncles don't count, sport.

When was the opportunity like Vietnam or Ww2??

I'm guessing there's more than a few U.S military around here

This is a trick question. What war have we been involved in our lifetime that was for "murca"? You dont have to do your current corrupt governments bidding in the form of murder to be proud of the principles of your country. You can only try to live up to them yourself. So basically. Go fuck yourself your small minded fool.
Small minded is being outraged about what a 115 lb young woman says to media about her mental status going into a fucking cage fight. Get a grip and welcome to reality. Just another example of a fighter with egg on her face. The reasonable person laughs and dismisses her. The physical manifestations of Karen's go on internet forums to bitch about something that's holds no weight at a societal level and that they'll forget the next time another fighter makes a headline. I'm sure you understand my point, anyone else playing coy, yes this is was directed at you.

Especially in times like this, there are many bigger issues to concern yourself with young patriot.

When was the opportunity like Vietnam or Ww2??

I'm guessing there's more than a few U.S military around here

Anytime, in fact someone already responded if you're ACTUALLY curious:
Been in for 10 years. Currently on a deployment. I can't think of anything I care less about than Rose taking a photo with the Lithuanian flag.

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed Americans is the hate they have for their own country, it's the only country in the world I see people trying to flood in illegally, while the people born in the country bitch about it constantly and show zero national pride, they've brainwashed you to the point of being a proud American is racist. It's hilarious, CCP doing work on ya boys.

One thing I've noticed Americans is the hate they have for their own country, it's the only country in the world I see people trying to flood in illegally, while the people born in the country bitch about it constantly and show zero national pride, they've brainwashed you to the point of being a proud American is racist. It's hilarious, CCP doing work on ya boys.
thats what you see on the television.

by design.

most of the country are decent Americans. these groups like antifa and BLM are being funded by the establishment and fueled by the media to create this image

anybody that shits on America (wherever your from) is a fucking idiot of the highest order.

most of the great inventions that have modernized the world have come from America.

It was America that defeated the British empire and created freedom for the first time since before the fucking bronze age.

you assholes would still be getting guillotined in the streets by some King if it werent for America

USA is not a country, its a colony, so there is nothing to be upset about here, shes a European breed of homo sapien, the same as every white American.

He lives in Saskatchewan, genius. lol.

Oh fuck even worse right next door. Flat red neck country. All the game taste better in Saskatchewan as they mainly feed on farmer crop such as corn. Even less people there for the size of the land.

Genius.

Back