Rumour: GTA 6 to be set in Vice City and South America with female protagonist. 2022 release.

Dude I could make GTA6 by 2022 by myself

Rockstar San Diego is making RDR2 and I assume Rockstar North is making GTA6 since they made GTAV so I really doubt they're not working on it right now.

Female protagonist? There are going to be so many salty, manboy tears.

I really enjoyed Vice City, I hope they do it justice.

The only part of that I believe is that it will be set in Vice City.

Female protagonist? There are going to be so many salty, manboy tears.
Meh. At the very least it'll be one of multiple protagonists like GTAV so I'm sure one of those will be male.

Meh. At the very least it'll be one of multiple protagonists like GTAV so I'm sure one of those will be male.

Pretty sure there will be male characters too, but there will still be tears. I can see some sherbros above are welling up already.

I like the Vice City vibe and hope its in the 80's, but I'm not to crazy about a female lead. It will probably still be good, but that kind of changes the vibe of GTA. Kind of like how mafia 3 is still good, but with a title like mafia you're expecting the protagonist to be Italian.

Pretty sure there will be male characters too, but there will still be tears. I can see some sherbros above are welling up already.

This isn't the point. Games with female protagonists can be great like Tomb Raider for example, but this isn't what GTA has been about. It unnecessarily changes the dynamic. It will still probably be good though.

This isn't the point. Games with female protagonists can be great like Tomb Raider for example, but this isn't what GTA has been about. It unnecessarily changes the dynamic. It will still probably be good though.

Could have said the same when they made CJ the main character in San Andreas. I'm sure if that came out now, people would moan about that too and say it was pandering. It's a game about criminals, there are obviously female criminals, so I wouldn't call the change "unnecessary".

Also, the female character will be just one of the main leads, so it provides room for new angles, IMO. Mixes it up a bit. What I liked about the last one was that there were 3 characters with 3 completely different backgrounds, so it allowed you to see into their completely different lives.

GTA is not meant to be played as a female, sorry not sorry.

People bitched before San Andreas came out, too. Is normal.

I'll be cackling at all the MRA dorks getting butthurt about this if true.

Did people bitch and moan about CJ being black?

Hey as long we get good panty shots of that Female Protagonist why not!

Can you get a BJ by a hooker in a car then run them over and get your money back if you are a woman in GTA?

That's not GTA then.

I honestly thought there was more to the game than virtual BJ's but it's been a while since I played so maybe you're right.

Don't mind playing a female, in video games or in real life. I hope the South American setting is the big one because that'd be pretty interesting. I liked that shit in Max Payne 3

I honestly thought there was more to the game than virtual BJ's but it's been a while since I played so maybe you're right.

Plenty of other games where virtual bjs don't exist and you can do other stuff. Only one where it does.

Back