Rumour: GTA 6 to be set in Vice City and South America with female protagonist. 2022 release.

Plenty of other games where virtual bjs don't exist and you can do other stuff. Only one where it does.

I honestly never realized the BJ part of the game was so fundamentally important to some people...

I honestly never realized the BJ part of the game was so fundamentally important to some people...

One of the many things that makes GTA unique, bro. The virtual BJ is part of the essence that makes GTA special and different.

Me when I read the 2022 part.

{<doc}
Plenty of time to milk GTA Online dry.

People bitched before San Andreas came out, too. Is normal.

I'll be cackling at all the MRA dorks getting butthurt about this if true.
Remember the San Andreas mods that turned the protagonist into a white dude? Something similiar will be out within a week of the game's release.

One of the many things that makes GTA unique, bro. The virtual BJ is part of the essence that makes GTA special and different.

Fair enough I suppose. What if they gave the female protagonist a penis then?

Female protagonist? There are going to be so many salty, manboy tears.
Yeah I don't see why people care so much, it's a video game for fucks sake.

I can see it. Bully 2 is rumored to be in development and would be the next big project after RDR. Rockstar would like to give Bully 2 some room to shine in between their next huge GTA release.

This could be really cool actually. I have a feeling it’ll be in the drug lord world.
Vice city = Miami and South America could be Colombia. Female character might not be a hot chick but they could go with a savage like the godmother Griselda Blanco.

But... 2022?? Fuck that.

Female protag? LoL. get the fk outta here.
This how it plays out everything you try to carjack.
Mum-of-three-is-pushed-over-by-road-rage-driver-in-shocking-footage-caught-on-dash-cam.jpg

No thanks.

Could have said the same when they made CJ the main character in San Andreas. I'm sure if that came out now, people would moan about that too and say it was pandering. It's a game about criminals, there are obviously female criminals, so I wouldn't call the change "unnecessary".

Also, the female character will be just one of the main leads, so it provides room for new angles, IMO. Mixes it up a bit. What I liked about the last one was that there were 3 characters with 3 completely different backgrounds, so it allowed you to see into their completely different lives.

Nobody bitched about San Andres because there are a lot of black people that are in gangs and the story makes sense. Nobody thought twice about it. Having someone from the weaker sex run around fucking grown men up doesn't really make any sense.

This doesn't mean I'm going to boycott the game and it by no means offends me. It just seems stupid and unnecessary.

Nobody bitched about San Andres because there are a lot of black people that are in gangs and the story makes sense. Nobody thought twice about it. Having someone from the weaker sex run around fucking grown men up doesn't really make any sense.

This doesn't mean I'm going to boycott the game and it by no means offends me. It just seems stupid and unnecessary.

We don't know enough about the character or how they've made the game to make any sort of judgment on that though. You're just assuming.

Could be a huge woman that is capable of fighting the average man, maybebe a woman who's a trained fighter and that's part of her backstory? It could be that they make it so the woman can't fight well but uses mace or that she doesn't do any fighting at all and you have to be smart about using her.

Yeah I don't see why people care so much, it's a video game for fucks sake.
You're talking about bitter guys who do not have much in life other than their video games and women encroaching on that kind of throws their bitterness in their face. Since this will do very little to change the game the virgin rage will be hilarious.

Can we assume there will be more naked peckers flopping around than the previous games?

I wouldn't be surprised for them to cave and include a female player character. I have serious doubts she would be the only playable character. Being one character of many wouldn't be too much of an issue for gamers, but it still won't be good enough for the feminist orc hordes. So if they do go that direction i hope they don't do so to satisfy those cunts because it's simply not possible.

It's not to say that female lead characters are bad or anything, but unfortunately a move like this nowadays will always be seen as suspicious and politically motivated thanks to the climate that SJWs have created.

the only female protagonist for a GTA game I could be okay with is Snoop from 'The Wire'
Well, if the protagonist is South American, she'll probably be a badass.

What if they model the protagonist after Cyborg? I’m sure she could fuck up a lot of dudes in a car jacking.

mma_a_cyborg12_576.jpg

Lawd, if some of y'all don't want to play because there is a female protaganist ya need to grow the fuck up.

What if the female character is an undercover DEA agent working as a prostitute to infiltrate the cartels. Her missions are more stealth based. And eventually clashes with another playable character who is legit in the cartel, probably working his way up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back