Rush Limbaugh says Trump is "acting like a dictator"

<TrumpWrong1>

@AviatorShades observation of "progressives" hits the bulls-eye.

tenor.gif
Huh? Not even close. It’s the breitbart/Fox News stereotype of liberals, but not even remotely accurate for the vast majority of liberals.

It should be obvious to you guys too. Just look at the liberal regulars in the wr. They all hate that stuff but recognize it’s mostly just a small number of dumb college students.

Captain "Spell Check" saves you from yourself.
I'm Captain "You Suck", here to point and laugh at you.
Posting from a phone. And it makes you happy to point out a spelling error I’m glad I can help.

Did a bug crawl up your ass or something? You’re normally pretty cool.

Posting from a phone. And it makes you happy to point out a spelling error I’m glad I can help.

Did a bug crawl up your ass or something? You’re normally pretty cool.
You may have missed the big grin smiley in the first post, indicating my mood was light.
Still is.

I bet when Melania is in bed with him at night in those 2000 silk pajamas even she knows that he shouldn't be tweeting lol.

I suck at picking up stuff like that online. Grin can be mocking too. All good.
Nah, all good.
I never point out a mistake like that just to say "Ha! You made a common mistake!"

It's the kind of tortured spelling I often end up with because I too post from a cell!

I'm abnormally well traveled, was born in a foreign country & have lived in foreign countries. Another thing "progressives" don't understand is that their global worldly views are a romantic myth that only survives via their shelteredness (epidemic "the grass is always greener" syndrome). I see nothing wrong with analyzing what makes you broken.

Most conservatives I've met living in Texas and that's quite a few, have not really traveled outside of Texas and only get their worldview via Rush, Fox and what they tend to develop with friends over a few Shiners; which consists of mostly rumors back by very little truth.

I've traveled quite a bit with a redneck mech tech friend of mine for work throughout Asia and the ME. Now granted exposure to other cultures didn't make him a Progressive but it did soften his racists stereotypes he had developed prior to traveling.

Most conservatives I've met living in Texas and that's quite a few, have not really traveled outside of Texas and only get their worldview via Rush, Fox and what they tend to develop with friends over a few Shiners; which consists of mostly rumors back by very little truth.

I've traveled quite a bit with a redneck mech tech friend of mine for work throughout Asia and the ME. Now granted exposure to other cultures didn't make him a Progressive but it did soften his racists stereotypes he had developed prior to traveling.

How did you like being out and about in the ME, you like how you are treated as a second class citizen ? being cut off in lines randomly and talked down to? just curious

It's interesting seeing the liberal reactions to this.

They seem to be projecting their own rigid messianic (Obama, pop stars, etc) hierarchy onto conservatism because they're so used to that environment.

Rush will be fine. He has talked shit about every Republican politician and especially every Republican president. He and his listeners have always lived on their own island.

Liberal culture is a reflection of an urban, female-heavy office space where everyone is waiting to sue each other over hot coffee but pretends to love each other's new haircut. Conservative culture is the extreme opposite... A locker room I guess? Openly criticizing everyone around you but having the vision to work with them improves your status.
old.jpg

How did you like being out and about in the ME, you like how you are treated as a second class citizen ? being cut off in lines randomly and talked down to? just curious

I was in Saudi for the most part with some time in Bahrain and Dubai. In Saudi it was expected at the airport but being a white American came with perks and more respect (I'd hate to be an Indian/Asian American).

I never once felt threatened or that my life was in jeopardy and the regular Saudis I interacted with treated me as equals. Saudis do consider themselves the chosen ones and even look down on other Muslims but I never really got the feeling I was being treated like second class but more like a visitor in their country, sort of like how Americans treat foreigners.

As for being cut off in lines, that shit happens in every Asian country I've worked in with China being the worst.

I tell you to stop whining and somehow I'm rustled? That doesn't even make sense.
Dude's pretty fucking dumb man. MAGA MAGA derp derp dumb. Bone dry dumb. Swizzle stick up the ass wearing clown shoes dumb. I mean why I read his posts I imagine this...

Back