Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else just like to sit back sometimes and relive the first moment you realized that Hillary Clinton will never be president of the United States?

Cling to what you can. It's not healthy, but it's healthier than not making it through this.

Anybody else just like to sit back sometimes and relive the first moment you realized that Hillary Clinton will never be president of the United States?

Cling to what you can. It's not healthy, but it's healthier than not making it through this.

Rumor going around on the hill is Trump will fire Mueller before xmas. Just a rumor tho.

Rumor going around on the hill is Trump will fire Mueller before xmas. Just a rumor tho.
Shit would get really really real
I'm one of the last people you'll ever find on here making a case for Trump being impeachable, but firing the special prosecutor is imo one of the steps- just one- that can bring him down that path eventually.

Shit would get really really real
I'm one of the last people you'll ever find on here making a case for Trump being impeachable, but firing the special prosecutor is imo one of the steps- just one- that can bring him down that path eventually.
Yup. It's mostly just rumors I've seen a couple places online. I do know that some on the right are doing their best to discredit the fbi, Mueller, and the investigation. At least one congressman had called for Muellers firing. Guess It's Jackie Speier saying the rumors on the hill are pointing to the firing.

Yup. It's mostly just rumors I've seen a couple places online. I do know that some on the right are doing their best to discredit the fbi, Mueller, and the investigation. At least one congressman had called for Muellers firing. Guess It's Jackie Speier saying the rumors on the hill are pointing to the firing.
@Limbo Pete

https://ww2.kqed.org/news/2017/12/1...epublicans-trying-to-shut-down-russia-probe/?

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....ueller-firing-time-put-shut/story?id=51814557

So some of those text messages from Strzok and his girlfriend are out now.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html

“Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "

So the dude in charge of Hilldawg’s investigation and a lead part of Trumps Russia investigation talks about not being able to risk letting Trump win and an “insurance policy” in case Trump won after a meeting in the Deputy Director of the FBI’s office?

Nothing to see here.

So some of those text messages from Strzok and his girlfriend are out now.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html

“Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . "

So the dude in charge of Hilldawg’s investigation and a lead part of Trumps Russia investigation talks about not being able to risk letting Trump win and an “insurance policy” in case Trump won after a meeting in the Deputy Director of the FBI’s office?

Nothing to see here.

You're right, the FBI was watching what Trump and his people were doing with Russians the whole time.

They did the right thing to collect the evidence and keep it just in case he won.

You're right, the FBI was watching what Trump and his people were doing with Russians the whole time.

They did the right thing to collect the evidence and keep it just in case he won.

This is the same guy who edited Comey’s hilldawg letter to take out the part saying they found evidence of “grossly negligent” actions that Comey wrote (which is literally the criminal statute) and any mention of her basement server and changed “reasonably likely” that outside governments gained access to her emails to “possibly.”

This is the guy in control of investigations into both candidates who openly loathes one of them and is saying they can’t risk letting one win an election while meeting with the deputy director of the FBI, who is still the current deputy director of the FBI and oh by the way also edited some of Comey’s letter to soften language.

No conflicts here, nope. #blinders

And the #4 guy in DOJ, Bruce Orr’s wife was hired by fusion gps to write the Trump dossier and she set up secret meetings between her husband Christopher Steel and Glenn Simpson.

Definitely no conflicts. Definitely.

This is the same guy who edited Comey’s hilldawg letter to take out the part saying they found evidence of “grossly negligent” actions that Comey wrote (which is literally the criminal statute) and any mention of her basement server and changed “reasonably likely” that outside governments gained access to her emails to “possibly.”

This is the guy in control of investigations into both candidates who openly loathes one of them and is saying they can’t risk letting one win an election while meeting with the deputy director of the FBI, who is still the current deputy director of the FBI and oh by the way also edited some of Comey’s letter to soften language.

No conflicts here, nope. #blinders

This same guy knew what the Russians did, and probably that they were in contact with known Trump associates, so he was doing what he could from his position to prevent Trump from winning.

It's not about conflicts here, it's about an individual trying to do what he thinks is the right thing.

This same guy knew what the Russians did, and probably that they were in contact with known Trump associates, so he was doing what he could from his position to prevent Trump from winning.

It's not about conflicts here, it's about an individual trying to do what he thinks is the right thing.

{<doc}

Was the doj leak of texts illegal? Where's Jeff sessions and trump to whine about leaks? History will be unkind to those who aided and abetted the trump crime family

When this started, Trumpettes were fine with being investigated. "Go ahead there's nothing to find!" was what I heard repeatedly.

The second things started to come out, the narrative instantly changed to "this investigation is corrupt!".

Tells me everything I need to know about his supporters and accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back