Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize man, my joking nature probably didn't make it clear:

Your opinion on anything and everything is utterly worthless to me, and when I say "Trump supporters" I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to everyone else. Not because you don't support Trump, but because you have nothing of value to add to any conversation.

Hope that clears things up. Next time I say "can any morons who are so stupid they're seemingly illiterate answer this..." feel free to jump in.

Lol I love this guy

I apologize man, my joking nature probably didn't make it clear:

Your opinion on anything and everything is utterly worthless to me, and when I say "Trump supporters" I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to everyone else. Not because you don't support Trump, but because you have nothing of value to add to any conversation.

Hope that clears things up. Next time I say "can any morons who are so stupid they're seemingly illiterate answer this..." feel free to jump in.
Hahahahaha youre a mental midget. Have fun with all that

@HomerThompson

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller has requested that Cambridge Analytica, a data firm that worked for President Donald Trump’s campaign, turn over documents as part of its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election, according to people familiar with the matter."

@HomerThompson

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller has requested that Cambridge Analytica, a data firm that worked for President Donald Trump’s campaign, turn over documents as part of its investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election, according to people familiar with the matter."
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif

@HomerThompson

Also, it was just a matter of time. Here comes the pain!!!

Do you guys ever get tired of the endless hype? What are you implying is going to be found here?

A couple of dirty burger buns with no patty in the middle. Still will be called a burger though.

Also, Mueller so comes across as not a straight-shooter. Like he seems like the deep state fixer on the inside of the FBI.

@HomerThompson

Where did you see this?

It happened in the Fall.... before Mercer stepped down....
I'm shocked that exactly what I said has happened, did in fact, happen. Wikileaks about to get BTFO too. Those Russia troll farms clearly got their data analytics from CA. It's painfully obvious. I really hope all these bozos go to jail for the next 50 years. Fucking traitorous pieces of shit.

You didnt answer. What are you implying is going to be found here?
CA is who gave the information to the Russian troll farms for their targeted psyops. Robert Mercer was the point man for Trump and the campaign for this. Russia, Wikileaks, and CA all directly worked together during the campaign. Mercer was part of the campaign.

CA is who gave the information to the Russian troll farms for their targeted psyops. Robert Mercer was the point man for Trump and the campaign for this. Russia, Wikileaks, and CA all directly worked together during the campaign. Mercer was part of the campaign.

I admit i dont know much about CA. If they were selling, what i assume to be publicly gathered information, to Russia, what crime is being committed?

To be clear im not claiming there is no law against this. Im asking if there is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back