Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys all run in to circle jerk every one of these quickly discarded this is it moments and I post this to remind you this isn’t it and you’re hyperventilating over nothing. So you all go you posting this is it is he worstest thing ever and then the thread dies until you have the next this is it moment. So like I said, this is it

Lol it's a vicious cycle. When will it end!?

Oh no it's not like those words meant anything bad, I actually think you're a great person with great insight.

Because words.

<{Heymansnicker}>
"If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster."

You're incredibly stupid

Yeah seems self explanatory

....so this is your excuse for how you responded to the news about Flynn being charged?

Try again. Twitter clearly has no bearing on your involuntary "this is it"s in every single thread about Trump, his administration or Russia. You're completely full of shit.

Is your latest bitch about Flynn or trump tweet about it?

Is your latest bitch about Flynn or trump tweet about it?

Why don't you try reading the actual threads and posts in them before shitting out a "this is it", then you'd be able to tell me. If you did you'd realize "but twitter" isn't a response to you regurgitating that shit in response to a story about Flynn being charged.

"If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster."

Yeah seems self explanatory

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, I had no idea you were so tragically delicate. Next time when I'm making a comment on your obvious intelligence level, I'll just say "lower than normal". Is that easier for you to handle?

Why don't you try reading the actual threads and posts in them before shitting out a "this is it", then you'd be able to tell me. If you did you'd realize "but twitter" isn't a response to you regurgitating that shit in response to a story about Flynn being charged.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, I had no idea you were so tragically delicate. Next time when I'm making a comment on your obvious intelligence level, I'll just say "lower than normal". Is that easier for you to handle?
This thread is about Flynn?

Lol at thinking my feelings are hurt. Im just demonstrating how the mods selectively do their jobs.

This thread is about Flynn?

Yes, it's the "russia collusion megathread" and the most recent development that's being discussed is Flynn. Get it yet? Or did you think this was the "repeat "this is it" like a retard-megathread"?

And are we supposed to pretend you said something different in the thread specifically about Flynn.... because you didn't. So try a new excuse because it doesn't apply anywhere.

Lol at thinking my feelings are hurt. Im just demonstrating how the mods selectively do their jobs.

You're desperately appealing for an authority figure to right a wrong because simply addressing it yourself was too much for you to handle. You're feelings were very clearly hurt. Considering you're an obvious troll the appeal is pretty fucking hilarious.

It's ok though, don't worry, I've met old women who have trouble with car doors before, so I'm used to dealing with frail and weak people.

Yes, it's the "russia collusion megathread" and the most recent development that's being discussed is Flynn. Get it yet? Or did you think this was the "repeat "this is it" like a retard-megathread"?

And are we supposed to pretend you said something different in the thread specifically about Flynn.... because you didn't. So try a new excuse because it doesn't apply anywhere.

You're desperately appealing for an authority figure to right a wrong because simply addressing it yourself was too much for you to handle. You're feelings were very clearly hurt. Considering you're an obvious troll the appeal is pretty fucking hilarious.

It's ok though, don't worry, I've met old women who have trouble with car doors before, so I'm used to dealing with frail and weak people.
Is the same retarded argument being made with this new development that Flynn is flipping on trump or Kushner who will flip on trjmp and being us the impeachment? Sure see a lot of people implying that. So we are back to...........

THIS IS IT

An open Christian, and somebody who Laughs at common descent evolution is weak and frail and afraid of his feelings getting hurt? You're not even making sense. Anyways this is becoming a dumb back and forth and is only derailing the thread. I'll let you have the last word

Is the same retarded argument being made with this new development that Flynn is flipping on trump or Kushner who will flip on trjmp and being us the impeachment? Sure see a lot of people implying that. So we are back to...........

THIS IS IT

Yeah that's right completely abandon your excuse because you know it was a fucking joke, and return right to the parrot garbage.

Because it's ALL.... YOU.... HAVE. :)

An open Christian, and somebody who Laughs at common descent evolution is weak and frail and afraid of his feelings getting hurt? You're not even making sense. Anyways this is becoming a dumb back and forth and is only derailing the thread. I'll let you have the last word

I'm not sure what your stupid beliefs have to do with how weak and frail you are...., but yes, you are weak, frail and afraid of getting your feelings hurt. Quite clearly. You also had no intentions beyond derailing the thread, just like every thread you post in, so you're welcome I guess.

I'm not sure what your stupid beliefs have to do with how weak and frail you are...., but yes, you are weak, frail and afraid of getting your feelings hurt. Quite clearly. You also had no intentions beyond derailing the thread, just like every thread you post in, so you're welcome I guess.
k have a good day

apparently Donald McGahn(wh counsel)
told trump Flynn lied to the FBI in January. So trump knew Flynn lied for weeks before firing him and when he told comey to let the investigation go

trump sure sounds like he is going to pardon Flynn

If Flynn gets pardoned, he's probably waaaaaay more fucked. Betting Trump cuts his sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back