Russia Collusion megathread v8: Royale w/cheese Grand Jury Edition (FBI raids Manafort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About what?
If I had insisted repeatedly that my candidate had nothing to do with Russia, and it becomes clear that there's not much they WEREN'T doing with Russia, I'd be apologizing and admitting, "Turns out that was correct."
I'll be counting the Trumpbots posters with that same moral courage.
Will I need even one finger to do it?
I'll bet my count remains at zero.

If I had insisted repeatedly that my candidate had nothing to do with Russia, and it becomes clear that there's not much they WEREN'T doing with Russia, I'd be apologizing and admitting, "Turns out that was correct."

LOL, no you wouldn't. You guys can't even admit that the DOJ blatantly lied about wiretapping.

Anyways, what evidence is there that Trump had anything to do with Russia?

LOL, no you wouldn't. You guys can't even admit that the DOJ blatantly lied about wiretapping.

Anyways, what evidence is there that Trump had anything to do with Russia?
Well, if it's what you say, I love it! > TT meeting> Donald revises statement about meeting to say it was about "adoptions" >Mueller issuing subpoenas, West Wing lawyering up
*nothingburger cookout*
Starting the grill purty soon, bring an appetite for embarrassment

Well, if it's what you say, I love it! > TT meeting> Donald revises statement about meeting to say it was about "adoptions" >Mueller issuing subpoenas, West Wing lawyering up
*nothingburger cookout*
Starting the grill purty soon, bring an appetite for embarrassment

In other words, you've got nothing, and are in the same wishful fantasizing position you were in six months ago. Neat.

Keep putting us in our place, Dick Tracy.

In other words, you've got nothing, and are in the same wishful fantasizing position you were in six months ago. Neat.

Keep putting us in our place, Dick Tracy.
Flag the post so that we can review it after the indictments have been issued. Then we'll see who's right and who's burying his head in the sand.
Are you at least able to admit that the known circumstances are shady as fuck?
I'm curious to hear the explanation that makes all the APPARENT collusion and subsequent cover up an innocent misunderstanding.
That'll be just fascinating logical gymnastics.

Flag the post so that we can review it after the indictments have been issued. Then we'll see who's right and who's burying his head in the sand.
Are you at least able to admit that the known circumstances are shady as fuck?
I'm curious to hear the explanation that makes all the APPARENT collusion and subsequent cover up an innocent misunderstanding.
That'll be just fascinating logical gymnastics.

In the span of of three posts, you've gone from

"It definitely happened! Own up, Trumpsters!" to "Well, there was at least shady stuff"...LOL.

Quit arguing with emotions. It'll lessen the blow when everything you're wishing for, doesn't come true.

Seriously, you do realize that even under the worst case scenario, that "collusion" isn't even a crime, right? You are aware, that even if it comes to light that Trump himself was asking for dirt on Hillary from the Russians, that nothing is going to happen, right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...263a2c-9fe2-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html
Homeland security says the Russians didn't hack anything, it was all a mistake.

Yea those dang Russian's and we can trust DHS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Indiana joins Idaho in claiming DHS tried to hack their election systems"
https://www.computerworld.com/artic...dhs-tried-to-hack-their-election-systems.html

"DHS IG Is Investigating the Attempted DHS Hack Of Georgia’s Voting System"
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/20...ng-attempted-dhs-hack-georgias-voting-system/

"Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to the Department of Homeland Security"
https://www.pcworld.com/article/314...ts-traced-an-attempted-voter-hack-to-dhs.html

oh and the best debunk of that DHS report
"
The IP addresses that DHS provided may have been used for an attack by a state actor like Russia. But they don’t appear to provide any association with Russia. They are probably used by a wide range of other malicious actors, especially the 15% of IP addresses that are Tor exit nodes.

The malware sample is old, widely used and appears to be Ukrainian. It has no apparent relationship with Russian intelligence and it would be an indicator of compromise for any website."
https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

In the span of of three posts, you've gone from

"It definitely happened! Own up, Trumpsters!" to "Well, there was at least shady stuff"...LOL.

Quit arguing with emotions. It'll lessen the blow when everything you're wishing for, doesn't come true.

Seriously, you do realize that even under the worst case scenario, that "collusion" isn't even a crime, right? You are aware, that even if it comes to light that Trump himself was asking for dirt on Hillary from the Russians, that nothing is going to happen, right?
It may not reach Trump himself, but IMO you'd have to be fooling yourself by now to continue to maintain nothing happened.
The investigation isn't even complete.
My guess is, the mountain of evidence that's been uncovered *and admitted to in subsequent interviews* speaks to anyone paying attention that the tip of the iceberg has only been showing.
It's bad and it's gonna get significantly worse. Whichever way it goes, if he had been my guy I'd have regretted my vote long ago.

It may not reach Trump himself, but IMO you'd have to be fooling yourself by now to continue to maintain nothing happened.
The investigation isn't even complete.
My guess is, the mountain of evidence that's been uncovered *and admitted to in subsequent interviews* speaks to anyone paying attention that the tip of the iceberg has only been showing.
It's bad and it's gonna get significantly worse. Whichever way it goes, if he had been my guy I'd have regretted my vote long ago.

What mountain of evidence? In the span of this entire investigation, they've turned up an e-mail chain, with someone loosely(and I'm being very generous) connected to the Kremlin.

You know who might go down in all this? Paul Manafort. Why? Tax fraud from a decade ago, unrelated to the campaign.

Woah, got the big fish on this one. I'm sure you'll be totally satisfied with that result.

What mountain of evidence? In the span of this entire investigation, they've turned up an e-mail chain, with someone loosely(and I'm being very generous) connected to the Kremlin.

You know who might go down in all this? Paul Manafort. Why? Tax fraud from a decade ago, unrelated to the campaign.

Woah, got the big fish on this one. I'm sure you'll be totally satisfied with that result.
You're bizarrely detached from the investigation, it seems.
I don't think it's a matter of whether the Oval Office is involved, but how deeply. I don't question that collusion happened, but how much and by whom.

You're bizarrely detached from the investigation, it seems.

Sorry Overpressure, but @Diamond Jim's twitter feed isn't evidence.

Seriously, what hard evidence(not WaPo sourced "claims") do they have?

I don't think it's a matter of whether the Oval Office is involved, but how deeply. I don't question that collusion happened, but how much and by whom.

And again, collusion isn't a crime, so I don't even know what you're wishing for, even in the best case fantasy scenario for your mental health.

We will see. If I'm wrong, I'll admit that. It won't be much because I'm not that attached to my speculative position.
I think that if the opposite proves true, you'll have no courage at all about it and will refuse to show that much grace.

Sorry Overpressure, but @Diamond Jim's twitter feed isn't evidence.

Seriously, what hard evidence(not WaPo sourced "claims") do they have?

And again, collusion isn't a crime, so I don't even know what you're wishing for, even in the best case fantasy scenario for your mental health.

You're going to feel silly when Mueller calls my twitter feed onto the stand.

Just like you accepted the election results, right?
I didn't like em but there's nothing to delegitimize them *known* yet despite what seems to me at least to be a clear attempt.
Will you admit that Russia certainly attempted to interfere with the voting machines?
If you can't at least admit that then there's nothing further to discuss.

I didn't like em but there's nothing to delegitimize them *known* yet despite what seems to me at least to be a clear attempt.
Will you admit that Russia certainly attempted to interfere with the voting machines?

I'll admit that an attempted hack is irrelevant to the election results, and not worth discussing. If you had access to the DHS files, you'd find nearly every adversarial country under the sun have "attempted" similar hacks, on electronic voting machines, and continue to "attempt" hacks of all sorts into the government, every single day.

I'll admit that an attempted hack is irrelevant to the election results, and not worth discussing. If you had access to the DHS files, you'd find nearly every adversarial country under the sun have "attempted" similar hacks, on electronic voting machines, and continue to "attempt" hacks of all sorts into the government, every single day.
I'm sure what looks to be a mutually solicitous relationship with the Russians also doesn't bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back