International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, But as we’ve seen Russia does t seem to give a single fuck about their soldiers.
Cos Putin might hire next batches ...unfortunately for Ukraine.
Happiness for China....lesser white Russians in Siberia ...

So called counter offensive never had intended to be successful.
I had posted in January 2023 the that supplies in best case are enough to hold front line. Only is best case...

So I think desired by rulers scenario will be till next war to cede part of Ukraine to Russia, some stalemate and " negotiations " in order to keep Ukr from EU and not alone NATO.
Funny how supplies had struggled exactly after Kharkov offensive.

Maybe worst scenario for China and U.S might bet IF Ukraine admitted 100% defeat and had told west to piss off ...and had asked to be incorporated in Russia and sadly also ofc mandatory russification....why not, west is weak because they had lost vs China's vassal.

Ukraine is done.
While maybe some ppl in west does have gameplan to milk us with buffer zone rebuilding etc....
Waste of time.

Another oligarch bites the dust.

ANOTHER top executive at Russia’s second largest oil company has died, marking the third mysterious death in the last 18 months.

Vladimir Nekrasov, 66, chairman of the Lukoil board of directors, died “suddenly” - marking the latest in a series of high-profile deaths of Russian oil tycoons.

Avdiivka area.
Armed forces of Russia had managed to establish artillery fire control over supply routes.

So there are 2 solutions: to get that you can't keep this area and slowly to remove troops etc...

Or to reinforce this area but then most likely Ukr will not be able to cut supply routes for south and Crimea.
Basically Bakhmut retake episode No2.

Yep very much looks like that with enough meat drops they'll eventually capture it.

Some might call it Russification.
In my mind genocide involves the extermination of a people, and its pretty silly to use it in this context, which is an old fashioned war over territory and spheres of influence. Its like the people claiming the action in Gaza is a genocide- it clearly is not- and it cheapens that word considerably.

In my mind genocide involves the extermination of a people, and its pretty silly to use it in this context, which is an old fashioned war over territory and spheres of influence. Its like the people claiming the action in Gaza is a genocide- it clearly is not- and it cheapens that word considerably.
Well, for example Yakutia is russificated with Force and indirect force. While in Moscow ppl are thinking that it is poor hole. In reality Siberia is dairy farm for Muscovites Chinesse Empire will take.

Any excuses there will not work.
Russians understand only force....
And real Russians are Ukrainians not Russians.....

Russia's been trying to exterminate the people on Ukraine land for at least 100 years. Where did the tatars go?

ignoring genocide is far far worse than misusing the term. which isn't the case.

DeUkrainization statement posted in RIA novosti and later deleted by order even from Hitler isn't enough?
Easily to Google up...,
You a bit support Russian World Idea.

Russia's been trying to exterminate the people on Ukraine land for at least 100 years. Where did the tatars go?

ignoring genocide is far far worse than misusing the term. which isn't the case.
"Russia" colonized the area, the "USSR" inflicted a famine on the area after extensive attempts to foster Ukrainization, paradoxically. From 1950-1990 there was no attempt to exterminate the Ukrainians. There really wasn't any in the 19th century either, unless you count colonization as genocide, in which case, I'm sure you consider the Israeli actions against the Palistinians genocide (it isn't). At best, you can argue ethnic cleansing, which is what the Azeris just successfully pulled off with no one caring.

"Russia" colonized the area, the "USSR" inflicted a famine on the area after extensive attempts to foster Ukrainization, paradoxically. From 1950-1990 there was no attempt to exterminate the Ukrainians. There really wasn't any in the 19th century either, unless you count colonization as genocide, in which case, I'm sure you consider the Israeli actions against the Palistinians genocide (it isn't). At best, you can argue ethnic cleansing, which is what the Azeris just successfully pulled off with no one caring.
it meets the legal definition of genocide.

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people[a] in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group. Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly.[1][2]

Russia kills ukrainians
Russia causes them serious bodily and mental harm
Russia tries to impose living conditions intended to destroy (THEY WILL FREEZE!)
Russia forcibly transfers children out of the group.

4/5 to meet the definition when only 1/5 is required.

Sure comrade.
USSR had deported a lot of Crimean tatars after WW2 and didn't had allowed them to relocate to their origin areas till late 1980 ies.
Muslims might even claim that Crimea is historical property of Muslim World.

DeUkrainization statement posted in RIA novosti and later deleted by order even from Hitler isn't enough?
Easily to Google up...,
You a bit support Russian World Idea.
Sandis we all love you but your English isn't good enough to understand the subtlety here.

it meets the legal definition of genocide.

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people[a] in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group. Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly.[1][2]

Russia kills ukrainians
Russia causes them serious bodily and mental harm
Russia tries to impose living conditions intended to destroy (THEY WILL FREEZE!)
Russia forcibly transfers children out of the group.

4/5 to meet the definition when only 1/5 is required.
Isn't this any serious war?

Sandis we all love you but your English isn't good enough to understand the subtlety here.
Your English is clear.
Russian World English.
And sorry, I never will bother to care about my English texts quality comrade.
You will learn Mandarin soon and there are beautiful options to learn maybe future World Hegemon's language....
I'm not happy and still it more and more looks that will be future...

Another oligarch bites the dust.

ANOTHER top executive at Russia’s second largest oil company has died, marking the third mysterious death in the last 18 months.

Vladimir Nekrasov, 66, chairman of the Lukoil board of directors, died “suddenly” - marking the latest in a series of high-profile deaths of Russian oil tycoons.

was he helped out a window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back