International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the allies do more of the above during WW2?
Sure comrade.
All right.
You support New World Order with form of world hegemon in 1. Belarus ruled by Lukashenko + Iran + Russia + North Korea as sample of freedom ?
Especially if they will manage to annex ALL Ukraine.

Really will be cool comparison.

The wholesale kidnapping of Ukrainian children by the thousands qualifies them flat out
Certainly it is better to leave them in the war zone- our greatest ally, Israel, light unto the nations, is showing us the way right now.

Weird hill to die on my dude.
No, you dodged, because you know by using your very broad definition, the allies in world war two waged a genocide against Germany and Japan, which is why the overbroad definition is so silly. Genos means clan, race, people and "caedo" means the act of killing in Latin (Greek and Latin terms should never be mixed btw- the word polyamory is a great example- it should be polyphilia or multiamory). Even the kidnapping of children and bombing infrastructure is not genocide. If it is, then we are all under an insane blood libel for merely waging war, which is the ancient and inalienable right of states.

Sure comrade.
All right.
You support New World Order with form of world hegemon in 1. Belarus ruled by Lukashenko + Iran + Russia + North Korea as sample of freedom ?

No Sandis, I live in America and don't care about those places.

No, you dodged, because you know by using your very broad definition, the allies in world war two waged a genocide against Germany and Japan, which is why the overbroad definition is so silly. Genos means clan, race, people and "caedo" means the act of killing in Latin (Greek and Latin terms should never be mixed btw- the word polyamory is a great example- it should be polyphilia or multiamory). Even the kidnapping of children and bombing infrastructure is not genocide. If it is, then we are all under an insane blood libel for merely waging war, which is the ancient and inalienable right of states.

The purpose of the war was not to eliminate Japanese as a people, you could argue that Plan Morgenthau could be considered genocide though, but its debatable.

No Sandis, I live in America and don't care about those places.
Of course you initially should not care unless...
Economy is global and business too + this stuff more and more looks like Russia+Iran and North Korea attempt together with Belarus to create World Hegemony No1 and negotiate with China....
While China ofc wants to be world hegemon No1..

If U.S will default then nice small Big Depression will be here.....and there.
I don't talk about rumours and fake propaganda talks about Petro dollar etc bullshit....
It is more in depth and will be far more worse.

Last edited:
Vladimir Nekrasov, chairman of the second largest russian oil corporation Lukoil, just died suddenly from a unexpected and acute heart failure .
Well, I said unexpected, but apparently he has critizized Russias "special operation" in Ukraine -so maybe the only unexpected thing is that his heart held out this long. Or that he didnt suddenly and inexplicaly decide to throw himself out a window landing on some bullets.
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-oil-magnate-vladimir-nekrasov-dead-lukoil-1837300

No dodge here, you won't answer the question. And you are being obtuse with your non answers.

The purpose of the war was not to eliminate Japanese as a people, you could argue that Plan Morgenthau could be considered genocide though, but its debatable.
Right, of course that was not the intention of the war. That's my point.

Sure comrade.
All right.

That's a terrifying thought.

That's a terrifying thought.
It is reality.
The same Lukashenko even more had talked about New World Order.... He is meeting with China's and Iran's officials and wants to expand cooperation with North Korea.
He openly had admitted that he is providing military and civilian assistance for Russia and wants to get even closer relationships with Iran, North Korea and China...
This is just one from Realpolitik facts easy to Google up ....
Damn.

Certainly it is better to leave them in the war zone- our greatest ally, Israel, light unto the nations, is showing us the way right now.
You can't see it, but I'm giving a mighty eyebrow raise

Reactions: lsa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back