International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Nearly every warfighter who seriously studied the Russian war machine had agreed that Ukraine wouldn't last a week. This is known.

Come on man.

Do you want more links? I take great pleasure putting This trump sucking douche in his place.

He actually never posts Creditable sources, and constantly posts bullshit. Sucks off Tucker Carlson off who has zero understanding of war.
So if you need some links and the over view, you're correct.

id say 95% of people including myself thought Russia would Steam roll Ukraine.

In this case overall avdiivka might have been victory from casualty ratio point of view(unlike bahmut) since they actually pulled out, no thanks to command though. Rumour is azov refused order to stay and retreated on their own initiative.

The ammo/missiles/whatever running out was just bs by media back in 22 or 23
Then why both Zaluzny and Syrsky had claimed about sortage of ammunition for mortars and howitzers and air defense ? Syrsky btw even like that didn't had happiness to take this post. Budanov managed to escape this destiny.

One thing is to have ammunition, another thing is to deliver this till frontline, you do know. And I had described pincers in December and January. .....with not optimistic prognosis for Ukraine at all.

Also rumours about missiles running out aren't without solid fundament.
Ukraine for example does have S-300 batteries but for these mainly old USSR era manufactured missiles had been used because Ukraine doesn't produce these. Russia does.
S-125 : ukraine managed to turn more than 600 launchers into abadoned crap accumulating spiders nets....
KUB launchers too, ofc number of these was lower.
All KUB and S-125 stuff in working condition they today does have is from europe. ..they does have these a little bit.
Ukraine also doesn't produce missiles for OSA....while does have systems....

They even had joint project with Belarus for Stilet, system like something between OSA and Pantsirj . Didn't had managed to produce...in industrial scale despite good trials results.

Ukraine also does have USSR era BUK and Tunguska while doesn't produces missiles for them so obiviously is running out of them and these they does have are long ago past shelf storage term so God knows will missile work or no.

Well the plan on my end is to keep making fun of you for being a human bed bug so... whatcha wanna do here lol

and you end up looking like a joke

good job!

i guess public humiliation turns you on

Toxicoman now will be happy.
Stupid delusional russian plancton....
Totally idiotic plancton lying 24/7/365 and dreaming.
Even happiness about Avdiivka really proves how delusional and usable idiots are so called " russian speakers ".
Putin really had checked how stupid is society in russia.

Due to distance he might had shelled this into Dresden 1945 th in few months....
Without sending troops 23 months in minefields....m
Plebs still are happy.

We're laughing AT you, dude, not WITH you

whos we? the other low iq idiots cheering on the regime in kiev and don't live in a real world?

a clown can "laugh" all he wants, hes still a joke at the end

whos we? the other low iq idiots cheering on the regime in kiev and don't live in a real world?

spoken like a clown with a lot of experience.

UHY0EAl.png

Actually this Laughted up mice Estonia had signed 1,2 b EUR bill and sorry for reality Germany had signed 1,1 b EUR last actual bill this year...
These both bills are on top of this 50 b bill.
Lithuanian 0,2 b bill too.
Netherlands 0,122b and 0,19b from Finland.
50+0,19+0,2 + 1,1+ 1,2=?

Btw it is fun how " big warrior " Ukraine and hardcore traitors in west are looking cocky on small estonia while are outsourcing programming for cryptography and unmanned ground drones ....

Avdiivka stuff looked laughable since stage with pincers.
In order to counter such tactic you need to attack pincers ....instead to continue send troops in city while you aren't able to deal with pincers. I had posted Bakmut No2 and....long ago...

While pro russian posters are classic example difficult to find even in mental clinics: 23 months crawling like rats 9-15 km distance in minefields and plancton still is happy. Ofc cos trolls weren't used here ...with their arses in dirty cave in minefields.

It's an election year for Pres. Putin and he'll sacrifice the very last Russian to dangle red meat to his sycophants. If you can't see that, then you need to take a second look.
You’re saying he will sacrifice the very last Russian to occupy Denmark ? You’re dumber than I expected

Denmark is donating ALL of their artillery rounds to Ukraine. Even their stockpiles.

They are all-in because if Ukraine falls, they know they're up on the menu.

No.
Denmark does not think they are up on the menu.
Denmark believes that Russia might attack a NATO country with in 3-5ish years.
Denmark point towards the Baltic's.

They believe Russia will try something close to war, try NATOs limits.

Denmark are all in on the war in Ukraine.
But there is no fear that Russia will attack in Denmark. Try and compare it to how the mood is in Sweden... Its night and day.

Show me some sources. Even on sherdog, lots of people, including myself, said that was just propaganda for stupid people. Obviously you bought into it. But show me any real source for that, just so I can laugh at it and point out how the mainstream media hate you, and accurately think you wil believe stupid shit.

Look at my little edit, and I stand by that take when this started and today

The fact that Russia had riot gear and riot troops ready to march to Kyiv on the very first week and that Russia was woefully unprepared and ran out of gas is proof that they didn't expected much resistance.

This sounds great but all of Europe cannot fill the need. He posted his numbers but 155 artillery shells Russia uses 30,000 a day. US can add to this around a 2 million plus rounds an that cannot match Russia availability of millions of rounds not to mention millions from North Korea. Germany an other countries not including US supplies have given Putler a bit of a win on Presidents Day. Putler can claim he beat NATO an US.