International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

btw I don't agree with YT clips comments about Poland.
Poland is country bearing highest expenses cos refugees from Ukr and they are 2 nd largest tanks suppliers for Ukr behind just russia....
They had delivered 350 tanks...despite Germany then feared a lot.
They does have more than 1000000 refugees and a lot of legal economical immigrants influx too...and cos this rent had rised etc bad things.
To torture neighbours with accusations and bullying isn't good way for Ukraine to get more help from Poland, EU or NATO....

Especially cool when ukr were happy with elections results in Poland and had Dreams that it will be better for them rather than PiS to win these.
Now they does see outcome...Dreams vs reality....

If Republicans have not figured this out what would Biden going on TV help this situation? Seriously Chris Smith ether does not know what the issue is or how to change people's minds. I think Putin does a better job by being a peice of sh$t human being. Biden no matter how he presents it MAGA F wits will turn this into some kind of Hunter coverup. Republican have no understanding of history and Biden not going to change their mind.

"
President Joe Biden needs to go on offense to cement a new funding agreement for Ukraine, one of the longest-serving House Republicans said Tuesday.

"I do wish the president would do a major address to the country and say, 'This is why,' and then lay it out," Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) said. His constituents, he added, "are not hearing from the White House, they're just hearing about accusations."

Looks like Ukraine has pulled by from the Krynki front. They should have done it back in November instead of trying to reinforce a beachhead they could not exploit.

This almost cartoonish

Like someone stealing the hot pie from a window in an old cartoon.
At the bare minimum store them out of FPV drone range. GMLRS range I can understand but to get hit by FPV they have to be within 20k of the front line.

Last edited:
At the bare minimum you'd store them out of FPV drone range. GMLRS range I can understand but to get hit by FPV they have to be within 20k of the front line.

I think putting some nets in the doors would had been more than enough to secure it from FPV drones.

I think putting some nets in the doors would had been more than enough to secure it from FPV drones.
Depends what kind of nets.
FPV drone might be also small airplane type or like lancet....
While IMHO against cheapest small civilian quadrocopters nets will work very well.

At the bare minimum store them out of FPV drone range. GMLRS range I can understand but to get hit by FPV they have to be within 20k of the front line.
Cheap civilian FPV drones usually does have even shorter range but sadly these might be civilian drones doctored for military purpose.
So in some areas russia too is capable to have quadrocopters a lot etc.

Nets are important cos with additional stuff they are used also for camouflage ( net then is holding camouflage material )....

Depends what kind of nets.
FPV drone might be also small airplane type or like lancet....
While IMHO against cheapest small civilian quadrocopters nets will work very well.

Have you seen the video of the warehouse? they took their time once they entered the warehouse, while a net may not stop it from exploding close it can stop it from maneuvering.

Ecuador already decided to reverse their decision after Russia threatened their bananas import to Russia .

What's your opinion on Putin Killing Navany? Just Russia being Russia ? Or Putin not allowing the last 2 people going against him in Russian elections? The country is a joke and as long as Putin has droids like you to keep Putins killing going he will be able to do it. And if you seen what happened in Avdiivka the last few months you should know Putin values a Russian life the same as an ants...

Last edited:
Looks like Ukraine has pulled by from the Krynki front. They should have done it back in November instead of trying to reinforce a beachhead they could not exploit.
Our colonel long ago had told that this stuff they even should not had started ....also about stuff that they should not allow apply and maintain pincers...while didn't had in details explained ....cos he doesn't earn for a living in YT etc ......

Only hope today for Ukr looks us that Mike Johnson might get impeachment cos he is delaying damn a lot of bills.

For example the same border bill ofc might had been handled seperately and financing for border physical security might had been approwed long ago...
While about other stuff : laws changes etc anyway next bill and laws changes might had been approwed in different voting session....
Also his desire to put Israel bill as more urgent to discuss and vote for rather than Taiwan and Ukr or border security financing bill (!) looks very suspicious...
Also to paralyse Congress work cos 2 weeks holidays period is strange stuff.....
There are a lot of other bills on the line to be discussed ....not only just border and foreign aid bills......

If Avdiivka is big achievement for cheerleader grimballer putinoid then I have nothing to discuss.
Ukr were happy that I'm not Putin.
If I was Putin I had ordered to turn Avdiivka into Dresden 1945 th without sending troops to advance: even USSR era arty and MRLS might had been enough and 1-2 months enough not 23 months.
Especially funny how putionids Nazis are describing this as NATO fortress etc bullshit. While for trolls in puffy cubicles and bot farms operators it is easy....
Cos they didn't had to take 5-15 km minefields during 23 months........
With arse in minefield maybe better might come understanding what stuff is war instead puffy cubicle in comfortable room.....

Western or China's businesses doesn't care who will own dumbass... business is bussiness and doesn't matter oligarch's surname ....
For West even better now is if russia will keep dumbass cos Zelensky told that he is excepting to get xzz billions from them for reconstruction of Ukraine.
If they had told them that Bakhmut alone might cost 100m- 1,5 b € to rebuilt imagine how happy they might be?

This region does have 3 strategic key points: Harkov ( Kharkiv ) , Berdyansk ( idiots easily had lost this ) and Soledar ( dreamers had lost this cos lack of accumulated in this area mortars ammo etc stuff )....

What's your opinion on Putin Killing Navany? Just Russia being Russia ? Or Putin not allowing the last 2 people going against him in Russian elections? The country is a joke and as long as Putin has droids like you to keep Putins killing going he will be able to do it. And if you seen what happened in Avdiivka the last few months you should know Putin values a Russian life the same as an ants...
@ViD said it was the CIA in the Navalny thread. <45> <45> <45>

Putin didn't do it because he had nothing to gain by doing it.

The CIA sneaking into the most remote prison in the entire world is obviously the most plausible answer. Apparently sowing fear into those willing to challenge the status quo in a dictatorship isn't a thing<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Fucking hilarious how brain washed he is. Of course it got a bunch of likes from the regular "but America is the real bad guy" drop kicks
100% work of CIA.

As Putin said, look for those who gain from this.

0% need for Putin to kill a guy with 2% support sentenced for 20 more years and irrelevant now

100% need for Biden and NATO to kill him to apply more pressure on Putin and try to convince the republicans to pass the Ukraine aid bill.

No wonder his wife coincidentally appeared at the Munich conference the day he was pronounced dead to deliver a speech

Putin is an honorable and kind person who personally called and consoled the grieving widow just hours before her husbands death

Last edited:
@ViD is one of those Russia lovers living in the West. Sitting comfy while cheering for the enemy.

Yesterday 39th guards filled with what remained of mobiks that survived Klishchiivka lined up in a field for their commander resulted in a Ukrainian long range strike that killed most of 'em. Easily counting 30+ bodies from 20 seconds of video.

GG0NRDfWwAAOfHf

edit removed image