Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wouldn't be as cocky if my sister wasn't sending them money, lol
Well, I might bring up just one recent example: one from our employees had donated approx 50 EUR to help refugees with food supply. He is russian lad living in EU.

I told him: maybe you should spend your money carefully, cos .......
He: nothing wrong, I will get salary for march in next month as usually.

Damn, for me is very hard to tell that yeah but we have real nightmare to deal with this now.

Yeah I really believe you when you say he killed afghans for sport and carries a bullet trophy from murdering some innocent kid.

<TheDonald>

I provided you a link for what I said. Don’t be lazy. Not being able to understand French is no excuse in this time and age. There are enough tools available online that do a pretty decent job at translating the article. I have to warn you though, Canadian French is a bit different than actual standard French so it can give some problems with translating but not on the level that you won’t be able to get the gest of it. Come back when you done so.

And it's not because they are afraid, but they think that what Putin does is somewhat justified, or at least they try to convince themselves that it is, because the TV says so, and even if it didn't, they fucking love Putin anyway.
Moscow had awful period with propaganda since Lenin died.
Heavily funded brainwashing machine with miracle had reborn in 2008 th when financial crisis and oligarchs had a lot of gold etc ( stuff where prices had peaked up ).
Ofc mass media, like harbor business in Russia is owned by oligarchs directly or as shareholders, lenders and so on.
Then there are not so rich as oligarchs but still rich ppl.
Add Putin, former soviet KGB officer and Zirionvski, Kadirov, their support form oligarchs and FSB ( earlier this was called as KGB, before this as NKVD ) generals and colonels.
Stalin's NKVD was something like Gestapo in Hitler's germany.
Hitler even looks that learned from Stalin about death and hard labor camps, cos soviets after Lenin died started to develop this GULAG empire, approx 1925 th. Hitler get power over Germany in 1933 th, looks that he was Stalin's apprentice.

Btw looks that Stalin wasn't russian ...... like Beria too. They ruled russians, it is old thing called: national card is designed for mental power over plebs to manipulate with dark crowd. >1000 years old tale before Stalin had born.

Yeah, your "just AsKing Questions"

Do you have good reasons to believe otherwhise? If so, you are surly able to substantiate that with good arguments, right?

But even if I had ulterior motives, how does that changes anything I said?

Im actually watching a fair bit of RT news, and listened to his whole speech, thats literally what he said. So you think ridding Ukraine of Nazis is high level logic and his real motivation?

Putin isn't some genius mastermind, he is clearly motivated to try and restore Russia to its former status and thought he smelled weakness and could take Ukraine easily with little resistance but he fucked up badly which is why he is forced to commit so many of his forces.
Aha, I don't care if he's saying that himself. That's just a narrative line, a talking point to resonate with his audience/people.

I'm not saying he's a genius, but he IS sharp as a razor blade, he wouldn't of maintained power without being so.

No I don't think ridding Ukraine of Nazi-USA proxies is his primary goal at all. Restoring water supply to Crimea, destruction of bio-labs, de-militarisation of Ukraine, stopping NATO encroachment.... Are all higher tier goals.

And this is all possibly part of a bigger chess move in cohorts with China. We will have to wait and see on that one.

Are you completely ignoring the fact Pootin invaded Ukraine in 2014 and annexed Crimea...? How does this not make him the bully?
He is a bully, the west is also a bully - an even bigger one.

Ukraine being bounced about between them.

Video on why the Russian air force has underperformed, apologies if posted already. It comes down to a lack of experience, a lack of communication and coordination with ground forces. He talks of anti aircraft not even being operated being taken out by Ukrainian air assets.

Russia is looking pretty poor militarily, they have that huge nuclear arsenal, a large and well equipped navy but the corruption and corner cutting that takes place in the army and air force is plain to see. It was Stalin or Napoleon who said "numbers have a quality all of their own", maybe so, but a smaller and better trained and equipped army would be operationally far superior.

Propaganda and Hitler.

How Hitler turned into ruler in Germany.

Initial step: it was Great Depression.
1. st step: Hitler had promised that he might improve economic conditions:
A. reduce unemployment.
B. increase earnings for ppl in Germany, for everyone, regardless is he dish washer or small/ medium level businessman.

Ofc ppl started to listen.

Then later Hitler had accented not only this, he also claimed that germans are oppressed ( common thing with Kremlin's propaganda 2008-2022).

Next step: to claim that this nation is superior and blessed by God ( or Gods, therefore these old runes and swastikas as simple tool ) nation to be 1 st nation in the world as better class and cast. I.e nazism. Don't confuse nazism with antisemitism etc.
Nazism is to claim one nation as No1 in world and others as second " class ".

-----
Then next step: when you had get some power and situation immediately did not had improved, you need EXCUSES.

Plebs need to see enemy: for Hitler these were Jews, gypsies, slavs etc.
for Stalin: internal enemies, spies, saboteurs, capitalism remaining and monarchy remaining.
Therefore jews too had suffered a lot under Stalin cos their occupations, businesses and damn, mania about spies: someone had been aboard and does knows foreign languages? Spy?
Jews does have talent to be proficient in multiple languages and under Stalin this was some kind of curse, when since 1937 th paranoia about possible spies started to peak up. The older these rulers in Kremlin were, then paranoia increased.
1945 th it already was in insane level and peaked up in 1949 th.

Propaganda and Hitler.

A. reduce unemployment.
B. increase earnings for ppl in Germany, for everyone, regardless is he dish washer or small/ medium level businessman.

Then later Hitler had accented not only this, he also claimed that germans are oppressed ( common thing with Kremlin's propaganda 2008-2022).

Next step: to claim that this nation is superior and blessed by God ( or Gods, therefore these old runes and swastikas as simple tool ) nation to be 1 st nation in the world as better class and cast. I.e nazism. Don't confuse nazism with antisemitism etc.

-----
Then next step: when you had get some power and situation immediately did not had improved, you need EXCUSES.

for Stalin: internal enemies, spies, saboteurs, capitalism remaining and monarchy remaining.
Therefore jews too had suffered a lot under Stalin cos their occupations, businesses and damn, mania about spies: someone had been aboard and does knows foreign languages? Spy?
Jews does have talent to be proficient in multiple languages and under Stalin this was some kind of curse, when since 1937 th paranoia about possible spies started to peak up. The older these rulers in Kremlin were, then paranoia increased.

See when you put it like that it doesn't sound so bad.

<CerseiPlotting>

Propaganda and Hitler.

A. reduce unemployment.

-----

thank you sherdogger to give an explanation about historic and crucial moment of the past :)

People are very quick to ascribe views like that to foreigners they'll never meet and don't know. "Bah they'll be fine. Those Russians are poor anyway, they've grown tough and can survive all of this no problem."

Like...these are real people who are gonna suffer hardships.

It kind of feels like Cuba where they are going to be some odd snapshot in time due to the sanctions. On the plus side for Russia is they have way more natural resources than Cuba so unlikely to be perpetually ostracized like that communist island that for reasons we can't seem to open any diplomatic relations with.

It kind of feels like Cuba where they are going to be some odd snapshot in time due to the sanctions. On the plus side for Russia is they have way more natural resources than Cuba so unlikely to be perpetually ostracized like that communist island that for reasons we can't seem to open any diplomatic relations with.

Yeah Russia is kind of its own weird anamaly. Huge, abundant natural resources, but one government after another that can't get out of its own way.

I don't know enough about Cuba to comment too intelligently but it seemed for a bit like things were thawing and then...not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back