Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the cope cages didn't do well enough
chos4s5ckln81.jpg

Brick armor it is then

A russian unit got their ass kicked in Kharkiv. 2 min video but can't post it, since it has dead bodies showing. Tank abandoned and an mtlb destroyed. All russian soldiers seem to be have had anti tank weapons too.
Please DM, see if it’s something I haven’t seen on reddit..

Please DM, see if it’s something I haven’t seen on reddit..

send it my way too sherbro. i need me some fap material. the only good russian invader is a dead russian invader. if they ain't stiff as a board i won't be stiff and i'll be bored.

You gotta wonder what some of these guys are thinking...
Like it's going to be a COD session, take out a few tanks, get some selfies and return a hero.
I can respect someone's decision to join the fight but alot of these guys are living in a fantasy world.

Like I said before, it's like when those animals chase each other over a cliff. Herd mentality gone really wrong.

That and they probably bought all the western propaganda about how impotent the Russian army is.

Like I said before, it's like when those animals chase each other over a cliff. Herd mentality gone really wrong.

That and they probably bought all the western propaganda about how impotent the Russian army is.
Even if the Russian army was as impotent as the West claimed, the hubris of these retards to think they could take them as untrained combatants.

Wowww...

This is like when inflation tore apart Zimbabwe and this guy went to buy something in a store. He had a wheelbarrow stacked full of cash. He got someone to watch it for him. A reporter asked "You got someone to watch the money?"

The man said "No, I got them to watch the wheelbarrow because it's worth more than the money that's in it."

The reporter asked "Well, why don't you just burn it for fuel at home?"

The man said "Because cow turds burn better."

the moneys worth less than the paper its printed on lol

Yikes I think there’s probably more than a few foreign volunteers who are regretting going to Ukraine

Brutal - but I don't know what else this guy expected.

The military is short of equipment - the best equipment is going to go to their actual military. Everyone else gets what's left over. They aren't being 'mean' or 'selfish'.

If you want to fight - expect to go to the fucking frontlines like everyone else. It's war - not boy scouts.

I think people forget - in normal society, there's normally someone to turn to when it all gets a bit too much. Your partner, your parents, your manager, a loan from the bank, the police etc

In war however - if you realise that getting bombed and shot at with no food, no water, no bed, no sleep isn't what you want - there's no-one you can turn to who will 'pull you out'. Once you're in - you're in.

https://whdh.com/news/russian-ship-turned-away-from-maine-port

EASTPORT, Maine (AP) — A Russian vessel carrying 8,000 tons of a petroleum-derived product was denied a request to dock at the easternmost tip of the U.S.

The ship’s operator asked on March 3 to dock in Eastport, Maine, after being turned away from a port on the St. Lawrence Seaway by the Canadian government following the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Eastport ultimately rejected the short-notice request from the ship.
“For a myriad of reasons, it was not in our best interest to entertain the vessel,” Chris Gardner, executive director of the Eastport Port Authority, said Tuesday.

The Fesco Ulis, which is classified as a general cargo ship, was operating under the Russian flag and was carrying a petroleum product called solid pitch, which is used in manufacturing.

Russian vessel, go fuck yourself.

Even if the Russian army was as impotent as the West claimed, the hubris of these retards to think they could take them as untrained combatants.

His bigger disillusionment seemed to be with regard to how hard it was to get out. He probably thought he would go there, be well behind the frontline where the actual war is occurring, and then he'd be rewarded with a hot Ukrainian refugee for his virtue signaling. He got a rude awakening when they got attacked, he saw other volunteers die, and then they wanted to send him to Kyiv to die. And he had to smuggle himself out as the Ukrainians became hostile once they learned he wanted to leave.

Unfortunately I think it will blow up again given half the opportunity. Multiculturalism has a way of going sideways when people aren't quite liberal minded. That's just humanity.

And especially if there is certain unkind history involved.

Another rus general fallen according to this

Edit deleted it lol

They are not self independent though, they are basically part of Russia now. Controlled by the Russian federation. Who made putin in charge of the borders of other independent countries?

What if say... Texas decided it wanted to be an independent nation, and since at one point it was part of Mexico, they(mexico) helped "annex" Texas, but Texas remained under Mexican control, and had no real say, just whatever Mexico wanted. Would you be cool with that?
So to be self independent nation one has to be Pro EU,Pro NATO?

they are basically part of Russia now. Controlled by the Russian federation
How would that be any different from when they would be putting Ukraine into EU, NATO? you claim that Ukraine would be a "independent nation, sovereign nation"yet by joining the EU, NATO you longer let decisions be decided by your own nation you have to let everything to be decided by EU.

Look at Italy. Italy tried to push for self independence from EU it hasn't worked.

They refuse Serb republic to be independent because they fear it would be on the Russian side.

Cucker Tarlson invites top republican on his show but...

gets humiliated instead

though I would hardly call Adam Kinzinger a top republican, his response to Comrade Cucker puts him head and shoulders above other Putin apologists in the GOP.

cliffs? im not gonna watch carlson while im eating..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back