S--t you hate in video games.....

Anytime I die because a camera angle goes wonky.

Getting stuck in an open world game i.e. by jumping to a place I'm not supposed to and wind up getting stuck in a bunch of rocks that I can't jump out of.
Yep and yep. If you can Skyrim your way out, it's okay, but most games don't let you bounce your way up near-vertical mountains, so you're stuck. Dodgy camera angles are still a thing, which pissed me off. It's not the 90s. Get it sorted.

Invisible enemies.

In an RPG, whenever a certain item or quest line becomes inaccessible because you finished a different quest line first. Or when certain things can only be done within a particular window of time, but there is no indication of that fact until it's too late.

Any time in a quest game where I have no fucking idea where to go. If I give the game a break and come back, I'll then have no fucking idea how I got there.

Third person view games that also require the player to control the camera angle. Its a game mechanic introduced last decade with dual analog sticks on consoles that i cant wrap my head around.

the Batmobile in Arkham Knight.

just let me be the Fucking Batman.

every game being open world nowadays

Any time in a quest game where I have no fucking idea where to go. If I give the game a break and come back, I'll then have no fucking idea how I got there.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of having your objective splattered on the screen, bbut would be nice if most games like that had a journal where it keeps track of what's gone down and key info you've received.

What I also hate is FPS console games without using a mouse.

I mean the analog stick has advanced over the years but still way too hard for me to get any sort of pinpoint accuracy as compared to a mouse.

So games like GTA where I used shitty auto-lock takes so much fun out of the game. But it was better than trying to get pinpoint head shots using an analog stick... I'd always be overshooting the distance I needed to move the cross hair.

Yeah, I don't like the idea of having your objective splattered on the screen, bbut would be nice if most games like that had a journal where it keeps track of what's gone down and key info you've received.

Not sure you're gonna agree then but I thought was bioshock and fable did was perfect. You just hit a button and it has the story track highlighted. boom, got it, game back on.

Enemies that respawn out of nowhere just because you killed the first wave. Actually I hate the concept of waves at all.

timed player respawns in PvE and the respawn point being on the opposite side of the map you were on.

Micro text. Even with an HD picture and modest distance from the TV, some games still make their text nigh unreadable.

Unskippable intro movies/logos.

It's a little fringe, but bosses that aren't supposed to be beaten. You ever run into these "you're supposed to die" bosses, and wasted all of your key items on them, before dying, and realizing it was just some bullshit to set up a cut scene?

Lately I'm getting tired of an overabundance of loot/trash. Weapons, armor, etc. with marginally better or worst stats that I have to keep checking to see if it's better than what I have currently equipped, then cluttering up my inventory with the excess. Especially in games where it results in you being "over encumbered".

I just bought a copy of Assassin's Creed 2, blind.

Holy shit. The first 20 minutes are literally a cut scene. Press any key to continue.

If you don't, there's no fail; nothing happens.

Wtf is this fucking shit.

I hate DLC as well. I have a friend that's trying to get me to play FFXV again. He said all the stuff they added made the game better but I refuse to pay more money for shit that should have been finished when the game was released.
Square Enix and EA are fucking awful about this.

I just bought a copy of Assassin's Creed 2, blind.

Holy shit. The first 20 minutes are literally a cut scene. Press any key to continue.

If you don't, there's no fail; nothing happens.

Wtf is this fucking shit.

Meh, it's brief opening cinematic.

Ever played the MGS games? I love them, but the openings of MGS3 and MGS4 are absolutely fucking ridiculous. A good two to two and half hours, before you actually get to play the game without getting interrupted by cut scenes and codec conversations every two seconds.

Back