Sadulaev vs Snyder tomorrow - biggest wrestling match

They're listed at the same height, Snyder never looks the same height he's probably 5'10", Americans always exaggerate their height anyways. And Sadulaev has the wider frame, we're talking wide not thick. Even at the shoulders Sadulaev may be wider, but Kyle has a V shaped body so particularly in the rib cage area his frame is narrower. Sadulaev is at least as wide around the shoulders and more evenly distributed down to the hips.

This is a picture from today, right after the match, we'd need a picture side by side, but on the video and here Snyder looks bigger, by that i mean wider frame, and more muscles. Height looks identical.

400_400_max.jpeg

This is a picture from today, right after the match, we'd need a picture side by side, but on the video and here Snyder looks bigger, by that i mean wider frame, and more muscles. Height looks identical.

400_400_max.jpeg
What, so I should go and find a picture where Sadulaev is slightly closer to the camera and share it with you? No one agrees with you. You're grasping for something that's both ridiculous and unnecessary.

Sadulaev will be 28 years old in the 2024 Olympics
So far he has won gold in 2 Olympics, 4 World Championships and 4 European Championships
Dude has a good chance of surpassing Saitiev's 3 Olympics, 6 World Championships and 6 European Championships.

What, so I should go and find a picture where Sadulaev is slightly closer to the camera and share it with you? No one agrees with you. You're grasping for something that's both ridiculous and unnecessary.

Find one, as far as I can tell Sadulaev is closer to the camera on the picture. I don't give a shit who agrees or not, if you have a pair of eyes you can see for yourself.

Sadulaev will be 28 years old in the 2024 Olympics
So far he has won gold in 2 Olympics, 4 World Championships and 4 European Championships
Dude has a good chance of surpassing Saitiev's 3 Olympics, 6 World Championships and 6 European Championships.

It's insane this guy is still so young and nowhere near his prime.

Actually, I also think Snyder looks bigger and is more muscular. However that's not necessarily a pro, as I believe Saduluev has better cardio/recovery in their intense wrestling exchanges, due to having less useless muscle (hence Sadulev has smaller arms) and focusing less on strength training compared to Snyder.

Find one, as far as I can tell Sadulaev is closer to the camera on the picture. I don't give a shit who agrees or not, if you have a pair of eyes you can see for yourself.
says-Abdulrashid-Sadulaev-about-Snyder-invites-him-to-Dagestan.jpg

See, clearly Sadulaev is taller and thicker... /s

And as far as I can tell Snyder is closer to the camera in that picture. Seems like our telling about camera angles of pictures is so useful.

says-Abdulrashid-Sadulaev-about-Snyder-invites-him-to-Dagestan.jpg

See, clearly Sadulaev is taller and thicker... /s

And as far as I can tell Snyder is closer to the camera in that picture. Seems like our telling about camera angles of pictures is so useful.

Dude, just give up already. It was obvious Snyder had more mass. He looks like a heavyweight. Not that it matters anyway, they both made weight.

Dude, just give up already. It was obvious Snyder had more mass. He looks like a heavyweight. Not that it matters anyway, they both made weight.
Of course he's more thick because he's less wide. As you said, they both made weight. So the assertion that they're differently sized is entirely conjecture and non-obvious. Two people step on the scale at 97kg, what actual basis do you have that one of them is XYZ weight other than different camera angles on pictures and video perception? The absence of actual data is palpable.

It's insane this guy is still so young and nowhere near his prime.

I think he is in his prime. Guys' primes in MMA is in their thirties because of all the things they need to learn. These international wrestlers have been doing the same stuff they were doing since they were 10. Being 30 is past prime for wrestlers if I'm not mistaken. Jordan Burroughs was past his prime at 31.

On a related note, the guy who beat Jordan Burroughs in 2016 Olympics has an MMA record.

He also likes oil checking.

Last edited:
From a conditioning standpoint, think of it as the build of Olympic weightlifters vs bodybuilders.

Sadulaev most definitely has more fast twitch muscles, which are more dense and filled with less fluid than Snyder’s.

Also, it appears that Snyder most likely lifts weights more seriously given he has more proportional arm and shoulder development, whereas Sadulaev probably does more sport-specific exercises.

Both athletes are very good, but I’d say the biggest difference between them is that Sadulaev wrestled in a state-sponsored program under world-class coaching from a younger age than did Snyder. When athleticism is near equal the one who has refined their technique will be the one to win

Sadualev is smaller but his Dagestan wrestling is simply better.

Is Satiev considered greater then Romero?
Adam and Buvaisar Satiev are greater than Yoel.
Buvaisar is considered by some the greatest freestyler wrestler of all time.

Back