Sardines lets talk about em!

Will do.

I'm going to try removing caffeinated beverages from my life over the next few weeks. I hate drinking calories during the day but a nice refreshing beverage might just hit the spot for fairly negligible calories.

Club soda with a fresh cut lime or lemon works real nice as a substitute for soda and juices.

I learned about this at work my assistant always has cucumber in her big jugs.

She says it helps her lose weight she no fatty though!

Whatever health benefits it has is a plus for me. I just think it adds something to water like lemon does. Can’t just drink plain water all the time. I like to mix it up.

But def its a girl thing tonhave cucumber in your water. Lol. Not often you see dudes walking around with that. I don’t five a fug though.

We love fried foods ever since and we have cuisines that have rich sauces like Adobo, and some beef stew with tomato sauce.

Our daily rice consumption contributes to obessity. Pluss genetics

We Filipinos are either super scrawny thin or plump and fat.

You know cankles?

Bro, I could be 7% bf and I'd still have cankles.
tenor.gif

Do you really think it's the rice? Isn't that pretty much the diet staple of all of east Asia?

Whatever health benefits it has is a plus for me. I just think it adds something to water like lemon does. Can’t just drink plain water all the time. I like to mix it up.

But def its a girl thing tonhave cucumber in your water. Lol. Not often you see dudes walking around with that. I don’t five a fug though.

Hahaha she keeps extra slices of cucumber in a sealed plastic container to keep it dry in the fridge.

Then one day I think some guys just want to mess with her and they put slices of Salami and spam in her cucumber container!

Boy was she mad like hell that day!

Bro, I could be 7% bf and I'd still have cankles.
tenor.gif

Do you really think it's the rice? Isn't that pretty much the diet staple of all of east Asia?

Genetics could be the bigger factor you dont see a lot of ubber obese Chinese.

But then again I noticed even Filipino Chinese are Fat.

@Loyolokayala tell me about Fat Chinese in KL and Singa.

I think Malaysia and Singhasarri have Obese problems too.

@loyalyolayal

@loyalyolayal

Have filipino's historically been heavy?

Have filipino's historically been heavy?

I am not sure I dont have the stats.

We are a very poor country we have a lot of folks who are starving to death even today so that may skew the statistics.

@loyalyolayal

Not really, no. For those countries the fatties would be the malays and indians. All those coconut cream and oil in their diets.

Not really, no. For those countries the fatties would be the malays and indians. All those coconut cream and oil in their diets.

A yeah Gatah or Gata nakaka taba!

Just like polenessians they have tinolang Paniki sa Gata!

Inspired by this tread i picked up some of these on my last krogers trip. I'll be getting more on my next trip
SardinesEVOO-Lemon_IMG_8836_300x223.png

Oil based Sardines is also great I eat that with rice and fried eggs

If you put one in the pocket of your jeans, you will have sardine jerky in around 2 months

I haven’t ate them in awhile. I used to eat a know brand (can’t think of the name). The ones with the mustard sauce I liked best.

I use sardines for live bait to catch these..

PP4wA6f.jpg

Sardines are under-rated and fit nicely as a protein source in my poverty diet. I prefer the spicy ones, mixed with 2 bags of Lucky Me noodles, and some sky flakes. p33 all-in....less than a buck.

Sardines are under-rated and fit nicely as a protein source in my poverty diet. I prefer the spicy ones, mixed with 2 bags of Lucky Me noodles, and some sky flakes. p33 all-in....less than a buck.

What happened lol you joined the Abu Sayaf in the mountains or what?

On more serious note damn cup noodles/instant noodles, that is basically what I fed my self when I was in college and when I am starting to work. I still do buy them regularly I don't care what some people say like some rich bastards in Manila claim that instant noodles are only for servants and the urban poor!

When I was teaching music to some Wealthy Filipino Chinese kids their father does not even allow them tot taste instant noodles so when their Nannies and hose maids go on break they would sneak in and would get some! The funny thing about children the more you prohibit them something the more they will seek it!

As for Sardines Zaragosa spanish style is one of my go too brands I sent a few packages to the USA for my aunts and cousins I guess its not available in some FIlipino stores in California.

robinsons_107909_107909-1.jpg

SMs Bonus Spanish sardines is also great I think its in olive oil with some pickles usually its hot or even extra hot.

I actually miss eating spicy food its been like a month now my doctor said I have to avoid spicy food for now specially after my surgery yesterday doctor said my anus can't take it anymore!

the Bumblebee Sardines in Hot Sauce were on sale the other day, ten for $10, so I stocked up. I usually add a touch of my own hot sauce though because the hot sauce it comes w/ isn’t the slightest bit spicy.

I'll allow this..

That's pretty much my routine as well.
A few years ago I went through this phase where I wanted to try all of the different flavors that sardines come in..

In all, I stuck with the Louisiana Hot sauce (with additional hot sauce added) and the mustard flavor...

Now my go to when I go hunting or camping, grab a pack of salt crackers, different flavors of sardines and let them warm up by the fire....

Winning.

Back