Saturday is a day time card. What are your plans?

Ordering pizza ahead of time. Picking it up when the main card starts unfortunately.

Sweet... I wish all fight cards started at this time. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone too. Saturday night cards can conflict with other shit I have going on. It hasn't been that big of a deal since Covid, but the 10:00pm start time has clashed with other shit for me a lot in the past, Especially when I played in a band.

A good fight card always seems to be the same day as a wedding I have to go to, a class reunion, a good concert, etc... Plus I think I actually like watching cards by myself better these days anyway. It's still fun with friends, but it always turns into a bunch of people getting fucked up and half ass paying attention to the fights and just talking to each other about other shit.

Curious are they charging europe for the card or is it free ? If they are charging and does big numbers in europe and north america could become the norm.

A proper card at a proper time in the UK and I won't be watching due to BT Sport. I cancelled when they started charging £19.99 for the PPV, on top of the 24 monthly subscription you need to watch BT Sport anyway.

I'll catch the prelims on Fightpass, then either find a stream or wait until the next day to check the results.

[EDIT] looks like you can just buy the PPV without needing a monthly BTSport sub, https://btsportboxofficen.bttv.bt.com/ so if so, then just a one off £19.99 isn't bad considering the US price right?

Last edited:
I absolutley prefer the early start time. Can watch a card and still have the rest of the night to have fun

Awkward because I breastfeed around the time the main event starts...

I am doing a 2 hour + drive to my buddys place Saturday morning. I going to be picking up some weed while im there. We are gonna watch the fights get food and play videogames into the night. I'll stay on his couch for a few hours and drive back in the morning. First time since lockdown I've watched the fights with company. Looking forward to it.

<GinJuice>

Curious are they charging europe for the card or is it free ? If they are charging and does big numbers in europe and north america could become the norm.
In Holland its free on tv if you got normal cable. Been like this for a year now<{RoseRun}>

It's a rare evening PPV in Eastern European time zone. Gonna go to my friend's place with some take-away thai food, weed and beer and watch the prelims around 6 p.m. The PPV should end around 1 a.m. Gonna be wasted around that time.
drug junkie

buy some Taco Johns (poor man's Taco Bell), buy some liquor even though I rarely drink, find a free stream then drink/eat til I pass out

In Holland its free on tv if you got normal cable. Been like this for a year now<{RoseRun}>
HEY

GET THIS FUCKIN GUY

tenor.gif

HAHA! WE GOT HIM!

Starts at 5pm for me

Aka the worst possible time.

The kids have tea at 5:30 and bedtime routine starts at 7 which can take an hour or more.

‘but darknet, why don’t you just watch it on delay????’

because 1. I like to live bet fights because I’m a degenerate
And 2. I don’t think you can because it’s a PPV because BT sport are vultures and I hope whoever made that decision needs to fall off a cliff.

so yeah, I’ve gotta bribe my wife who already hates me to do all the work.

I'm pretty sure only us lucky fuckers in Canada and the US actually have to pay for PPVs, everywhere else it's just on a sports channel you add to your cable package. I'm guessing this is a big part of the reason for the overwhelming majority of events catering to the North American audience regardless of where they take place.

Lol, the main card is 5 AM where I live. FUCK MY LIFE.

IDK, I'll probably get up for it.

If Whittaker loses I'm going to cry myself to sleep (at 8 AM lol)

FINALLY, The NYC metro area doesn’t need any uppers to make the main event!

Back