Saw this story recently. Student expelled after being accused of rape. Video evidence on his side.

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

https://dailytrojan.com/2018/03/29/oed-finds-student-responsible-for-policy-violations/

This student is out with this girl who was making out with him and such. The video evidence shows that she willingly took him back to her room and even made sexual gestures at her friend in regards to her intentions. From what I can gather in the story she claims she did not consent and since they were both drunk (according to what I read) I believe she thinks she did not give consent because she was too drunk to do so. That seems to be logically what is going on here since the video clearly shows her intentions. She was all over him at the bar and then takes him back to her room. Now I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could have been raped at that point but there isn't any evidence that is what happened.

Then there is what happened after the incident. Apparently she isn't the one who reported him. Her roommates did that and she says she had no intention of doing so. She says in one of the articles about this that she wouldn't want him to go to jail for what he allegedly did that night. But she is also happy that The Office of Equity and Diversity is still finding him responsible (don't know why) which resulted in him being expelled from school. That just doesn't make sense to me. When it comes to rape either a guy did it or he didn't. If he did then he should be charged for it and go to jail. If he didn't do it and is vindicated (which a judge found this guy not guilty) then he should get no repercussions at all.

I just read this story and might not have the details perfect. I don't know for sure exactly what happened. I will say that in cases where a girl chooses to have sex drunk and then regrets it she should not be allowed to then call that rape. That is retarded and should not be happening. Rapists need to be caught every time. It is just as big a problem if a false accusation happens which messes up the life of an innocent person. We should have laws and rules that catch the real criminals here and protect people from false accusations. I don't understand why this college chose to expel this guy after a judge ruled in his favor.

Its totally possible that she changed her mind in the dorm but he fucked her anyway. Not saying that's what happened but the videos only provide backup to his story.

Maybe her story was all fucked up and she said he was the aggressor in the bar etc.

Its totally possible that she changed her mind in the dorm but he fucked her anyway. Not saying that's what happened but the videos only provide backup to his story.

Maybe her story was all fucked up and she said he was the aggressor in the bar etc.

If he legitimately raped her I find it odd that she didn't accuse him herself and THEN said she didn't want him to go to jail at all.

“I couldn’t have possibly gave consent, but I personally feel like he shouldn’t go to jail for something like this,” she said. “I don’t want to feel guilty for something like that.”

If he legitimately raped her I find it odd that she didn't accuse him herself and THEN said she didn't want him to go to jail at all.

“I couldn’t have possibly gave consent, but I personally feel like he shouldn’t go to jail for something like this,” she said. “I don’t want to feel guilty for something like that.”
Ah ok I didn't read the story. Title nine gets crazy.

Watching the video, looks like this to me...

Met at the bar, hit it off.
Chick is throwing out pretty solid "let's fuck" signs.
Go back to her dorm, which still looks consensual since she signs them in.
They bang.

She wakes up all confused because she probably ate a Xanax bar before she went out, college age chicks tend to do that, which made her remember nothing. So because she doesn't want to seem like a trashy ho, she says he raped her.

Easy way to not take responsibility, no one ever believes the guy, and you look like the victim.

I am curious who reported this to the police, since it wasn't the girl. Probably a friend the next day.

People need to educate females on what "going back to my place" actually means.
Because it certainly doesn't mean going back to your place to watch TV for 12 hours or to talk about a guy you've had the biggest crush on since high school.

He was going to get expelled as soon as any accusation was made. That's life now.

He was going to get expelled as soon as any accusation was made. That's life now.

This is what I am concerned about. If the school has a legitimate reason then it needs to be public. No one should be expelled over an accusation without any evidence and on top of that the only evidence in this case supported the guy.

This is what I am concerned about. If the school has a legitimate reason then it needs to be public. No one should be expelled over an accusation without any evidence and on top of that the only evidence in this case supported the guy.

A rape accusation is a legitimate reason.

Whether it's real or fake... no due process on College Campuses.

For fucks sake, does a "REAL" judge's ruling have no weight for these assholes?

“There is no indication of any withdrawal of consent,” the judge wrote in his ruling in July. “There is a very strong indication that the alleged victim in this case was the initiator of any conduct between the defendant and the alleged victim.”

What a fucking joke.

Whether it's real or fake... no due process on College Campuses.

For fucks sake, does a "REAL" judge's ruling have no weight for these assholes?

What a fucking joke.

And that hadn't been made prior to his expulsion, correct?

The girl should serve the same sentence as a rape charge for her false accusations.
She should be expelled from USC

Think about it a little bit because you are completely wrong.

An accusation means absolutely nothing. No one should ever be punished over an accusation.

And that hadn't been made prior to his expulsion, correct?

Yes it had

“Despite my case being dismissed [by a criminal court] … [the OED] still went ahead and found me responsible, which is quite preposterous and very disappointing,” Premjee said."

I accuse you of raping my 90 year old neighbor's fish.

Now... should you be expelled, fired, etc... ???

Are you sure you want to maintain that position?

(Note: this is just a hypothetical.)

Last edited:
I accuse you of raping my 90 year old neighbor's fish.

Now... should you be expelled, fired, etc... ???

Are you sure you want to maintain that position?

(Note: this is just a hypothetical.)

Totally the same thing (Note: This wasn't hypothetical)

Back