Saw this story recently. Student expelled after being accused of rape. Video evidence on his side.

LOL... The little spunk dumpster and her hand gestures about getting laid.. priceless.

Armaan Premjee was charged with rape in early May after a night out at an off campus bar, but he says security video from the night of April 1st taken from Banditos proves he’s innocent.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9DIwK_1542112412

LOL... The little spunk dumpster and her hand gestures about getting laid.. priceless.

Armaan Premjee was charged with rape in early May after a night out at an off campus bar, but he says security video from the night of April 1st taken from Banditos proves he’s innocent.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9DIwK_1542112412

Doesn't matter.. He was found guilty by the Title 9 legal experts at USC. They obviously know more about to conduct sexual assault investigations without using menial crap like evidence.

Good. Now charge the woman for the false claim

Punishment 50% of what the accused party would have served if found guilty

Any of you doggers ever drank a few to many than banged a sweat hog?

Then charged her with rape after sobering up?

this is not as easy as it seems, she obviously was consensual at the bar, but if you have to carry someone inside?

and I believe her version of waking up in the hospital and not remembering anything, so I'm not sure she should be charged

guys better start using their iPhones and recording girls behavior before they have sex if you think there might be an issue with that person

Anyone else stuck on the name of the bar and how close it is to this:
Bandidos%2Bwere%2Bformed%2Bin%2BTexas%2Bin%2B1966%2Band%2Bhave%2Bspread%2Bworldwide.jpg

1607814.jpg

If you ever have to carry a girl to bed so you can have sex with her, you should probably rethink things.. I don't doubt that it was just two drunk kids hooking up, but this kid got lucky.

lets me guess...the chick will get no consequence from this false accusation right?

Back