Say it ain’t so Liver King!!?!

Lol you think Walker was natty? Hell no especially at 45 years old. No such thing as a genetic freak, even Lebron is juiced to the gills.
Nah, I have friends that are 50 and are ripped. My one buddies Dad is 75 and still ripped with cut arms.

LMAO at anyone surprised.

It's still real to me dammit!!!!

J/K I don't give a shit about that clown

Washington should go back to the Redskins and have him as their mascot.

Are there really people out there believing him to be natural? Really? Its just so hard to comprehend with how incredible obvious his high level abuse of drugs is. People cant be this dumb
Yeah it is pretty damn obvious. I mean Helen Keller could see it. But getting straight up caught is way worse than "speculation."

did he ever deny steroid use?

i mean no one in their right mind could believe this dude was natty

lol watching him try his schtick on the fighter and the kid podcast was hilarious, cant believe people believe this? i couldnt even watch the thing

Damn.

I was going to go "live" in the "woods" and "hunt" and "eat organs" just like him. Surely this incredibly easy and profitable life and superhero physique was only months away???

Is everything I know a lie????

Ha! There’s no fucking way he’s making anything close to $100 million a year.
That figure does sound a bit ridiculous assuming he made that kind of money for 10 years he would be a billionaire already and on forbes list even if he had made that kind of money for 5 years he would draw attention that is as much as messi and ronaldo. Another odd thing is if he means 100 mil after taxes that means he makes 200 mil a year supposedly lol

Btw guys, eating too much liver can be detrimental to your health. The liver contains very high concentrations of Vit A(not beta carotene), which if overconsumed, can cause a litany of symptoms.

The only people who admire these body dysmorphia juice heads are dudes…. They look like massive creatures of shit

Back