SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some sushi for lunch. Bet some of you homos don’t eat sushi too lmao

Sushi is alright. Don't know what the big deal is supposed to be though. Would rather have a nice tuna steak or some sea bass.

Been watching a lot of Friends recently. Ross is the GOAT

Random, but has anyone here ever visited Sicily?

The Capuchin Catacombs are on my bucket list, and i'm in the early stages of planning the trip.

Last edited:
Been to Italy, but never made it to Sicily. I think we're going to do a Mediterranean cruise in June, so may get to see it then. Need to check the itinerary.

My boss was just on the phone with one of our explosive clients calling him Darnell the whole time when his name is really Wendell lmao.

Probably not one of your clients anymore.

My boss was just on the phone with one of our explosive clients calling him Darnell the whole time when his name is really Wendell lmao.
tenor.gif

Been to Italy, but never made it to Sicily. I think we're going to do a Mediterranean cruise in June, so may get to see it then. Need to check the itinerary.

The Capuchin Catacombs is a crazy creepy fucking place, but for some reason I feel I have to go and see it lol

It's morbid, but my curiosity wont quit

Had some sushi for lunch. Bet some of you homos don’t eat sushi too lmao

You think Japs just happen to have a low fertility rate out of coincidence?

It's because they eat that shit non stop.

Well done steak with catsup 3 meals a day.

You think Japs just happen to have a low fertility rate out of coincidence?

It's because they eat that shit non stop.

Well done steak with catsup 3 meals a day.

I’m not trying to knock any bitches up right now anyways so I’m okay with it.

I know it's 2018 already but I'm pretty sure it's still impossibru for dudes to get pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back