SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rona keeps trying to make butt babies, but they dont think it be like it is, but it do.

I know it's 2018 already but I'm pretty sure it's still impossibru for dudes to get pregnant

alg-scott-moore-thomas-moore-jpg.jpg

Rona keeps trying to make butt babies, but they dont think it be like it is, but it do.

Darnell tells him literally the same thing but it falls on deaf ears

97% chance that baby gonna have diabetes and ghey

Growing up in Baltimore, I used to feel sorry for myself. Then I met someone from Milwaukee who was allergic to beer. Don't need shellfish.
Bring from Milwaukee they have bigger problems then being allergic to beer.

<21>

guess I only have to look for a 2 bdrm now, roommate got a head coaching gig at a JuCo in Oklahoma (respect)

was just waiting on his decision to see if we'd look for a 3, or just a 2 for me and lil dude

guess I only have to look for a 2 bdrm now, roommate got a head coaching gig at a JuCo in Oklahoma (respect)

was just waiting on his decision to see if we'd look for a 3, or just a 2 for me and lil dude
Not having roommates > Having roommates

Unless cost is a real issue.

Not having roommates > Having roommates

Unless cost is a real issue.
oh of course, and I agree

it wasn't, I had an empty spare room and he separated from his wife so I offered it. I just wasn't sure if he wanted to continue that or not b/c I knew he had the job offer

Had some sushi for lunch. Bet some of you homos don’t eat sushi too lmao

Sushi is amazingly overrated. It's decent at times, but for the most part it's just overpriced uncooked fish.

My opinion however probably isn't helped by the only people Ive met that super like it being hard core japanophiles. Fucking waifu loving closet pedophile types.

I mean you do live in Minnesota and formerly Iowa right?

I don't like Sushi either, but I cant imagine you're getting the finest out there

just saying

The TC Metro area actually has a few places that are pretty well regarded. I just never cared for it the few times I was talked into going.

I mean you do live in Minnesota and formerly Iowa right?

I don't like Sushi either, but I cant imagine you're getting the finest out there

just saying
What's funny is that a number of sushi spots in OC are owned by Koreans. It's not hard to find good stuff out here though. Strictly speaking OC, Costa Mesa has good Japanese. Newport has some high quality spots. Irvine also but you can find decent Japanese almost anywhere.

Sushi is amazingly overrated. It's decent at times, but for the most part it's just overpriced uncooked fish.

My opinion however probably isn't helped by the only people Ive met that super like it being hard core japanophiles. Fucking waifu loving closet pedophile types.
Sushi is delicious.

Finally got to watch Born Strong. Pretty good watch on Netflix about The Mountain, Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw etc.

Finally got to watch Born Strong. Pretty good watch on Netflix about The Mountain, Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw etc.

That the one that focuses mainly on Eddie hall? I watched that one a few weeks back, pretty solid. The mountain is due to win soon.

That the one that focuses mainly on Eddie hall? I watched that one a few weeks back, pretty solid. The mountain is due to win soon.
Yessir. I think they stuck with him because hes got the best personality. Brian Shaw is mildly retarded imho. No one can understand Z, and The Mountain is a dufus.

Yessir. I think they stuck with him because hes got the best personality. Brian Shaw is mildly retarded imho. No one can understand Z, and The Mountain is a dufus.

The mountains instagram is hilarious. Bunch of monster Vikings yelling at each other lifting ridiculous weight while blasting random absurd music like limp bizkit rofl.

What's funny is that a number of sushi spots in OC are owned by Koreans. It's not hard to find good stuff out here though. Strictly speaking OC, Costa Mesa has good Japanese. Newport has some high quality spots. Irvine also but you can find decent Japanese almost anywhere.
we have two legit Japanese/sushi restaurants here, and another in Yucca Valley. Well and like 8 massage parlors and 10 barbershops, all ran by older Asian women but owned by this one baller asian guy

actually real sneak like, we have a 1.4% Asian population that probably own a good 75% of the local businesses. The 7-11/Cold Stone next to it are owned by a Pakistani cat, but the rest are all Vietnamese/Thai/Japanese/Okinawan

well we have a 7% pacific islander population, mostly Samoan, but i'm not counting them under the Asian subgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back