SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
22140749_1705195742846968_4966991688297790161_n.jpg
Can someone give this stupid pos a class in PR?

He is beyond embarrassing. Its cringeworthy.

Seems like these massacres happen every year. I love guns but Something has to change.

And btw, I lean much more left now days, and that's not me trolling, it just pissed me off that this dude that was an expert on guns was laying all this information out, being extremely respectful, and the host was being a massive pussy.

Tbf, Fox news hosts do the same thing to their liberal counterparts when they have them on, but that's why I don't watch the news unless I accidentally turn on ESPN at 6 o clock or I get stuck eating lunch with a co worker.

The main gun subreddit was pretty interesting/ informative and non partisan (considering the topic) when I was reading it last night.

Seems like these massacres happen every year. I love guns but Something has to change.
The divisiveness in this country won't allow change, too divided to sit at the table and talk these things out, and that goes for almost every political issue.

For me I know shit is going to happen when you have guns in society (I support gun ownership but don't own one myself) but this reminds me of that dude in Europe who massacred all those kids.

Hunting rifles, sure.
Hand guns, fine.
Shut guns, ok.

Anything's that can be turned into an automatic (especially with a fucking $400 kit bought on ebay)... fuck no.

When you're outgunning John McClain, Riggs and Dirty Harry irl..... we shouldn't need Judge Dredd to take out irl criminals.

The divisiveness in this country won't allow change, too divided to sit at the table and talk these things out, and that goes for almost every political issue.

If the Supreme court fixes gerrymandering people will come back to the middle imo.

having a hard decision coming in december

pistol or tattoo

I don't know if it helps for ankle issues, but my knees are shit. When my gym got one of these (there's is nicer and much larger, but whatever):

SM00200

It changed cardio for me forever. Fairly low impact, you can go 4+ MPH and sweat balls (so fast walking speed instead of running), and it's not retarded like the elliptical. My gym calls it a tread climber, but it might have other names.

I was going to suggest hiking/jogging up hills because that is much easier on the body than running on pavement. This^^^ is a good solution if you don't mind gyms. Personally, I can't stand gyms.

Stationary doesnt bother me because I can just slide my foot forward on the pedal. With the row machine it bends the ankle more than it likes.

Id just get a stationary bike but if I can save some time with a more intense workout that would be killer.

You can do a very hard work out on a bike using an indoor trainer. I should goPro my 35minute workout that keeps my threshold power up in the off season.

Step 4. Embrace a permanent state of perpetual disappointment

Step 1. Start watching UMich games on Saturdays

0ac234b226bb499088ceb7027ddffe96.jpg

Step 2. Get some UMich gear

12016142.jpeg

Step 3. Come to Ann Arbor for a game

mpQlizgJ62guuJdTMZdHZtxgACGp17R8NK-4SsqmP2GaZdlvLDbrn6nLu7trDuqmnhMj-QtqFVFXtsCoKBiMAFECzBgoqsMupiGweBi-EqmIhUdRTxQXhvpVXJRip9d2cMJAQG7V3fDmWNIXM2yU5h7z0IIRPm6hNmE3vWnJw2NVRGp641vEeBCKoFQiPXn26Icd_75dA9a511zC8AI3cB1mIRWBNf6Cx4EpOJrXGrc43YYgdocRyLKuS5ctBYbnTxgKNoWCdDeNlQgtF6o8R2SVqh21GKpLPDMViDsotJm-2PjehIWeLARsjA458Ov4Ks9NnuOT9MluzVMCmtPoO1UDJNNp0-oN7eZScQ7pXnARd4YXx1Jk2hInVs3rijrPAHmoUiwmSPBa9y-b5JTmEV4Gkd0nKJxxGsHPU0-np7yJrnSWZ575MUlNe2n-QztNf1UrTdVJZHT2EzvQuHzzMoOSA0J3FwHnox-D1ibIo_da3WriLSkKfoN7jhGY3XmBTpc6q2X4McYnkuzfTWl1EvpkQkt9XCkR7SM09uEhOWaBpWHa0-2U6ZanEeJPDaaFeObNEsVyLkOvwHCzevSBT5ToyR305GBwroJYeGRYKjYb4X_wuvqnOtNNRabmddJWUPbyLNK0XZmDNIGhoGFXb4Ph08DZEvWKgPE=w686-h386-no

TpgJ5yVeam4SerwxeaZaJnPhCNtc7gdPHkq6sHwSX_o-yziIlY4s4i2GCMtnM5XN6eE448tASUckJrGoNIChQ-2l-fWr6p6hfUixrhZ2uZXcX_VcppfJPFsJGtUiOWqb8hZGH36he_yaiu5Qd5HDg4IYOS6UcsdgBsGBRNP8NwezafGraVCXod0owmyvduyaJ-KIboFF_2IhztjQ0EnT38lO-ckm335Gk2NoKpRUwjfrvdQ-CV8j9CYV28Ut3oGq9TL6YIHEbkGHKUfygRvc9H8OWIsjbYVdKTDE3OcQVClnoRVT4yrIfB-XLDYmNDrWvsU7TK-Wfb2Cfq3tWmyPkIDuZz7uZMZsGLVT-_n7MT2qygZNbbG7v_hnb0dXAVovnymbfnBgq59B0ZcoCL8AIetHEb0P8hzGSiuneodoRepgTxNhwGV0a3wM1Ix-pVnjvbcWTRIQYbHDkLtTTD_fCXYig0pRawoQ2-NrA1BtQ52VzJZcQeEmzBatkKBQxdwe80tJthLyZm-VM2DFxLvwMwS99nzLMzYxD4ZYOZcNJzQJTEO8MYMeXKYpyyDRHvviWVzRY_FZrFcb7Gx3zaEgrq8BTCGx7o_FveMI_lNsMnfASm69z73KJ-8Pl0Hapu8DHOWUYqtIXZyaqVKH90L3TgYSQYRx_0qKn9o=w686-h387-no

Gotta get him Stanford gear too. Dre wears that meet up shirt a lot which is hilarious. When you see the footage of him working out with Hakeem he's wearing one lol

Well, I fucking hate cardio but I need to do it and Id like to get in better shape.

This is just an excuse but I dont really give a shit lol. These 12 hour shifts and flip flopping between day/night shift have put some restrictions on time Im going to dedicate to the gym, especially spending 30-45 min on a damn cardio machine.

Ive heard they are absolutely miserable and pretty much nothing gives you a more intense HIIT session, but Ive never tried them. Wondering if its a good purchase to pick one up for the garage gym.

Eight round Tabata
Rest five mins
Eight round Tabata
Rest five mins
15 or 20 mins at a slightly higher than casual pace. Boom.

If you can afford one, yeah, they're worth it. Like I mentioned previously, theyre absolutely fucking horrible but they work great. If I had my own place right now, I'd probably get one.

Gotta get him Stanford gear too. Dre wears that meet up shirt a lot which is hilarious. When you see the footage of him working out with Hakeem he's wearing one lol

I need to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back