sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is Shania Twain in 2017? To quote Gunther; what in the actual fuck?

Shania-Twain-NBC-1-e1493154530697.jpg

@Breakitdown

At the moment I'm a NOOB when it comes to the weight shit. I'm only doing dumbell stuff and resistance machine shit atm lol

You only need 3 workouts to look good. How jacked/cut you become is a matter of how hard you hit these (pref near daily-basis)

- Bench: Anything but decline - you get man boobs.
- Arms: Curls (heavy). Cornerstone workout.
- Abs: try to do these near where the sloots are - most people get a slight powerup when working out near sloots, I personally don't since when you've done it all things like this don't pump you up as much anymore.

Workouts to avoid -AT ALL COSTS- (seriously, you're literally better off going home and resting than doing the following exercises)

- Deadlift - p4p worse "exercise" conceived. Does nothing for your aesthetic and carries a huge injury risk.
- Squats - a close 2nd to the deadlift in terms of effectiveness, or lack thereof. Again carries enormous injury potential. Perform these at your own risk but don't be sad when all you have to show for it in 5 years are a couple of herniated discs and a huge ass.
- Anything leg-centric - utterly worthless. nobody cares about how your legs look on any level. Trust me when I say you're better off having a whopper meal at BK instead of doing a full leg workout - it's that damaging.

You only need 3 workouts to look good. How jacked/cut you become is a matter of how hard you hit these (pref near daily-basis)

- Abs: try to do these near where the sloots are - most people get a slight powerup when working out near sloots, I personally don't since when you've done it all things like this don't pump you up as much anymore.

Workouts to avoid -AT ALL COSTS- (seriously, you're literally better off going home and resting than doing the following exercises)

- Deadlift - p4p worse "exercise" conceived. Does nothing for your aesthetic and carries a huge injury risk.
- Squats - a close 2nd to the deadlift in terms of effectiveness, or lack thereof. Again carries enormous injury potential. Perform these at your own risk but don't be sad when all you have to show for it in 5 years are a couple of herniated discs and a huge ass.
- Anything leg-centric - utterly worthless. nobody cares about how your legs look on any level. Trust me when I say you're better off having a whopper meal at BK instead of doing a full leg workout - it's that damaging.

Thank you! Informative post and thanks for the laugh too lmao

I'll stick to those 3 then.

What would you recommend for back workouts? I'm sticking to rear delts and lat pulldowns atm

@Gazwald solid advice here, thought it'd be useful for you too!

Thank you! Informative post and thanks for the laugh too lmao

I'll stick to those 3 then.

What would you recommend for back workouts? I'm sticking to rear delts and lat pulldowns atm
Pullups (biceps).

Enjoy. 4 more OT shifts then back to my usual schedule, finally. Ill be just shy of 200 OT hours in about 35 day span.

At least I have turkey day off though. Itll be nice to have some family time.
weve been in the whole with carryover for two weeks...so ill be seeing 12s for a bit

which is nice, this is our slow season

Sweet Jebus there's a lot of grunting in the Punisher.

At least 50% of his dialogue is just grunting. The other half is evenly split between speaking and heavy breathing.

On ep 4, and it's not terrible though.

@Tules this, THIS

So far so good fam. Check back with me 3rd week of December tho LMAO

You recommend the same routine for a hardgainer? I train BJJ too so it's really difficult to pack on the weight.

TIA

seems harder and harder for someone to crank up the old BD gimmick, but well done nonetheless.
appreciate the effort PUO., .uh...I mean whoever is doing it.
always entertaining and provocative.

Last edited:
Got so shithammered last night that it has taken all day and a six pack of beer to make me feel barely human again.

I laughed hard at BDs reason for not doing squats.

"Perform these at your own risk but don't be sad when all you have to show for it in 5 years are a couple of herniated discs and a huge ass. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back