Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

It's funny to me how much you want to punish me for that comment, but no one give a shit about you, your thoughts or your politics. Fuck off.
Na he’s right. Super fucking ridiculous anytime someone loses an argument now their comeback is iNcEl. Just copying everyone else by using the same comeback without knowing what it means.

Na he’s right. Super fucking ridiculous anytime someone loses an argument now their comeback is iNcEl. Just copying everyone else by using the same comeback without knowing what it means.

lol but not fucking ridiculous when someone loses an argument with a woman and immediately attacks them for being attractive? Incel vibes. Give your head a shake and then you can also fuck off.

It's funny to me how much you want to punish me for that comment, but no one give a shit about you, your thoughts or your politics. Fuck off.

Has nothing to do with me, nothing to do with politics brother. All a projection of you. Ultimately, we only have your father to blame.

It's like clockwork. Simps come out of the woodworks anytime you say something that's not in line with white knighting subservience. They're projecting their own scarcity and what they emphasize value on.

The way I see it it's ultimately an insult lobbed to mock men for being unloved during a mental health and suicide epidemic. Takes a real low class sort of degenerate with absolutely no critical thinking skills to unironically wage insults like that. Fits into a whole category of insults typically only delivered from cartoon avatars and pronoun people.

Dayum! Hahahaha... Sean is an absolute savage! I've come to appreciate the guy for who he is! Although I enjoy WMMA, modern women in general need a HUGE reality check, and Sean happens to be the perfect bearer of that news as he's immune to giving any fucks.

Last edited:
Brutal.

I like WMMA, but I understand like Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, etc., the women's sport is far different than the men. I guess that depends on how you define "woman".

lol but not fucking ridiculous when someone loses an argument with a woman and immediately attacks them for being attractive? Incel vibes. Give your head a shake and then you can also fuck off.
Lmao you think Sean Strickland, champ of the world, is an incel, but you’re not? Get fucked you little incel cuck

There I’m doing it right now.

Idk, PVZ is built kinda like an Oompa Loompa.

Either way, I’m sure Sean is content with knowing that not every man in the world has seen his girl in her underwear or less.
Underwear huh... Does your woman swim in a one piece? I personally don't mind if my girl goes topless in the DR or a future Italy trip. I get Paige is selling her content but her dude evidently doesn't have an issue with it. Sean's a poor mans tough guy

More advanced = front kick and jab...1-2.
Better defense yes, but not more advanced striking sir.

She has a more advanced arsenal.
She has a lot more techniques but sean is more skilled. There's a lot of little things he does better, distance management, timing, seeing punches. People overrate Valentina, but is she was half as good as striking as people think she is, then she'd never have to use her wrestling against these girls she fights

It's projection most of the time too. Bunch of old ass dweebs that copy Gen Z language they see on Reddit/Twitter.

She has a lot more techniques but sean is more skilled. There's a lot of little things he does better, distance management, timing, seeing punches. People overrate Valentina, but is she was half as good as striking as people think she is, then she'd never have to use her wrestling against these girls she fights

Its MMA sometimes wrestling happens to everyone.

Its MMA sometimes wrestling happens to everyone.
If she was as good of a striker as Strickland, adesanya people like that. She wouldn't waste her time wrestling with people like Jennifer Maia, andrade or liz carmouche. Or be scared to engage them

Underwear huh... Does your woman swim in a one piece? I personally don't mind if my girl goes topless in the DR or a future Italy trip. I get Paige is selling her content but her dude evidently doesn't have an issue with it. Sean's a poor mans tough guy

I wouldn't call what Paige has a man.

Watch closely people, the same folks who tried to turn Islam Makhachev into a monster for saying women’s MMA isn’t a sport will laugh off Strickland’s comments which are way worse, book it lol.
You pay attention. Watch how Muslims got a free pass but white Christian man gets hammered for this.

Back