Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

Not all women are objects but some objectify themselves for money then have the nerve to complain that they’re viewed as objects. Lol.

I'm very confused why Valentina came in to the defense of Paige when Sean mentioned her sex work. She then conflates his commentary on that sort of woman with all women.... Says so much about her mental framework.

strickland.png

I was expecting this thread to be about Strickland shooting his shot.

Should've known that it would be about him crapping on WMMA.

The original post about PVZ was harsh, but he wasn't wrong.

I was expecting this thread to be about Strickland shooting his shot.

Should've known that it would be about him crapping on WMMA.

The original post about PVZ was harsh, but he wasn't wrong.

That men rather see WMMA fighters naked than actually fight?

and you see that as a positive?

that's a disgusting statement

He really comes off as bitter and angry, mostly because he is a bitter and angry man that was emotionally destroyed at a young age. Strickland hates everything, even his own life.

Last edited:
You are lying and you know it. This is the media and people shit on them every single day.

Why do people like you always have this victim mentality? shit is so cringe

the only American media there is about Andrew Tate.,The American media does attack Muslims as a whole they usually don’t single people out though. Perhaps what is going on is the media won’t care too much about Strickland or Islam because they are not politicians. Maybe. I’m still thinking if Strickland keeps gaining popularity the pitchforks will be coming for him over this shit soon.

Whichever fucking weakass mod moved this thread to the Great Beyond? I thought this forum was about discussing the UFC and its fighters? This isn’t some fan made dribble, these are actual UFC fighters discussing WMMA.

Whoever moved it; Strickland obviously not sharing your opinion so you semi-censoring it by moving it to a subforum where garbage threads head is a fucking weakass move. Pathetic.

i am almost certain it was @Substance Abuse , aka the worst mod ever.

the only American media there is about Andrew Tate.,The American media does attack Muslims as a whole they usually don’t single people out though. Perhaps what is going on is the media won’t care too much about Strickland or Islam because they are not politicians. Maybe. I’m still thinking if Strickland keeps gaining popularity the pitchforks will be coming for him over this shit soon.

Like I said. You said there isn't any then I show you multiple articles and you make an excuse. Stop being a victim. Always the endless victim narrative. "The media, the media" when in reality the media is extremely favorable for all of you.

Sean has the exact same views as the Muslims he hates. It's actually comical.

Conservatives and Muslims have the same views on women. They want women to stay home and take care of the kids. The only difference is that Muslims want a burqa and conservatives only want some clothes.

Just look at the losers in this thread agreeing with him.

Like I said. You said there isn't any then I show you multiple articles and you make an excuse. Stop being a victim. Always the endless victim narrative. "The media, the media" when in reality the media is extremely favorable for all of you.

Sean has the exact same views as the Muslims he hates. It's actually comical.

Conservatives and Muslims have the same views on women. They want women to stay home and take care of the kids. The only difference is that Muslims want a burqa and conservatives only want some clothes.

Just look at the losers in this thread agreeing with him.
Who is a victim here? You the one bitching about unfair treatment. You provide some damn obscure websites no one has ever heard of you clown. And 1 article about Andrew Tate that’s not even anti Muslim.

Who is a victim here? You the one bitching about unfair treatment. You provide some damn obscure websites no one has ever heard of you clown. And 1 article about Andrew Tate that’s not even anti Muslim.

what? I replied to your post you clown lol

You were the one crying about Christians being attacked while Muslims are not..

you got brain damage or something?

just admit you were wrong and move on

Back