Second stage diet, IF+primal

Day 50
Have been as low as 263.3 today.
After lunch and dinner - around 267. Still I can finally notice changes in my face, and everybody is saying that I lost a lot..... feel younger for some reason ). like around 20.

From tomorrow I am starting the new life diet. So I think I might get smth sweet today for good old time's sake.

Diet - lots of rice, chinese takeout - chow mein ( relatively healthy ), some tofu and wonton soup - nothing drastic like lemon chicken.
Training - midterm, presentation, assignment, didn't sleep last night.

Day 50
Have been as low as 263.3 today.
After lunch and dinner - around 267. Still I can finally notice changes in my face, and everybody is saying that I lost a lot..... feel younger for some reason ). like around 20.

From tomorrow I am starting the new life diet. So I think I might get smth sweet today for good old time's sake.

Diet - lots of rice, chinese takeout - chow mein ( relatively healthy ), some tofu and wonton soup - nothing drastic like lemon chicken.
Training - midterm, presentation, assignment, didn't sleep last night.

Weight fluctuates bro. Thanks for the advice and support over the long haul. Even after you leave, I hope you pop in on my thread. I am going to add you to my friends list and in future, we can always chat or keep that support circle going. You sound like your doing well man.

I think with cravings, its our body telling us, something is missing. I had a unbelievable experience at the gym today about in that range where, you feel like you cannot go on, you got nothing left but, you dig deep and find a way. I heard my yoga instructor's advice in my head saying, "breathe!" It just happened naturally. Up inhalation and then down, deep exhalation. It got me through the workout. It felt amazing at how much we complicate life and all we really need to do is just breathe and know with a bit of determination and perseverance, we'll get through no problem.

Yeah man. I feel amazing but, I also notice animals, people, even nature sort of just acknowledging me. I feel free. I feel light. A over weight girl was telling me how depressed she is for weight and I gave tips. Whether she follows through on it or not is another thing all together. I find there is that breaking point and then, people tend to say, "enough." And then make that change.

Good for you bro. You've did an amazing job. I am interested to see before and after pics.

Good good, but i have 30 to loose still, so i am not going anywhere :)).
Day 53 : 262.6
Ate a lot of fruits and vegetables, some fish soup and soy milk. Feel better, like my body finally got some nutrients. Have been reading a lot of about the effects of fat hormones and etc. I have always been insulin resistant, need to bring it down now or catch diabetes later in live.

Feel slimmer, healthier. Starting to take some supplements - Gotu Kola, Gingko, Lysine, Cayenne, resveratol and zinc. Thinking about Iron as well. Drink a lot of quality chinese tea.

I WOULD GLADLY TAKE ANY ADVICE concerning supplements since I never took anything, except EC stack 3 month ago, even vitamins

Training - 30 min jog, 30 minute powerlifiting , 8 hours of study.
Diet - vegetable soup with sweet potatoes ( a lot ), 2 papaya, 3 bananas, carrots, soy protein shake ( 3 scoops , damn so tasty ), Chinese rest. ( didnt eat much);

The weird thing is my libido is really low, especially compared to what I had in 1st month ( which was raging ). But i went through a lot of stress recently... like a lot. Plus 3 month of hard daily exercise and diet, yeah.. I have heard this happens when dieting, but i think this is a good think, means my sex hormones are going down and are trying to get in balance. Need a healthy diet to come back though.

Last edited:
Day 54: 263.1
Looked at myself at mirror in YMCA and it was hard to recognize myself ), I look tall finally, before I looked very proportionate in the mirror, and therefore just big and massive. I feel like i need to force myself to eat now. However, I eat a lot now, and none of it is really high calorie, but I literally eat as much as my stomach can handle hahaha. However, I constantly crave fruit, such as bananas, but after some research, i think 2-3 fruits a day is enough.
My weight is around 264, however, I feel heavy for 264, usually means that a water flush is coming soon.

Training - Jogging 30 minutes, power lifting - 45 minutes.

Diet - Tofu - 500 cal, a head of celery, Traditional Fish soup cooked with coconut oil, lots of tea.

Last edited:
day 55 : 262.4

Diet - 4 bananas, 1 papaya, frozen fruits desert - last time damn it, 150 grams of organic field greens, fish plus some carrots, 1 sweet potato. Garlic. Raw mushrooms (everything is organic )
Supplements - fish oil, primrose oil, apple cider vinegar -1 tsp, zinc, lysine, tyrosyne, soy isoflavones, cayenne pepper extract, gotu kola.
Lots of cinammon and curcumin as spices.

Ate 4 more bananas, plus a bag of shrimps. Some veggies as well.

Training - 4 mile jog - 900 calories, some push ups /pull ups.

Note : Curcumin is just disgusting. Take it only as a supplement.
Note 2 : I am drinking a bottle of water with ACV. All foods with sugars are now consumed with cinnamon. Moderation is the key though.
Note 3: I am trying to diversify the diet as much as possible.

Last edited:
Day 55 264

Diet - whole red snapper, 8 bananas, 1 papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, some carrots, 1 pound of wild salmon boiled, lots of tea,
Usual supplements. Need to buy a good Multi still.
Training - none , final exams, didn't sleep much.

Day 56:264
My stays the same, but its mostly due to me eating much more i think. I feel like my love handles melted away a bit. All that powerlifting last week really shows now somehow - but i dont like my hulk physique, not my thing haha.. go figure. Need to switch to just 1 hour jogs after i am done with exam this thursday.

Diet - 2 pounds of salmon,lots veggies, 1 banana, supplements. 2 grapefruits.

I am starting to realize all my supplement "rush" has been premature. Could be too much for my liver, need to figure a way to rotate them.

Just got Soy Isoflavones. Seems to be plenty of benefits to men. Especially to counter my estrogen producing fat.

Training - none.. but with healthy diet and exams I am fine.

Note: need to remove bananas from my diet. Although healthy, they pack too much carbs and sugar.

Last edited:
May I add. For the last 2-3 day the feeling of being overwhelmed and depressed somehow lifted.
Its weird for me, because i always been an optimist and only this year i found out what day-to-day depression is.
I am more and more convinced that it is diet related for me.
Today, I felt fine, nothing really bothered me. Finally!!
I also realized how crappy my diet was for the last 3 years. I lived alone this time and most ate from groceries and subway and etc. Lots of ice cream.. lots of sweets, lots of going out to bars and chicken wings... and I can't remember if ate veggies at all!
I don't think so.
Couple that with very hard exercises - MMA, rugby, Jogging... and I think i have done a lot of damage to my body and depleted many body's resources. Good I finally realized it.

Its been exactly a week since starting my organic fruits/veggies/fish diet, and my mood improved. My body sort of looks the same, but i think i lost a pound, but i am never hungry and always feel stuffed!

I use Fitday - and........ I spent whole day stuffing my face with salmon soups, bananas, eggs and I feel honestly stuffed like a turkey- and.....only 2100 calories. Maintenance for me is 2900 without exercise huh.

Just wow. No sugar FTW ).

What I need to work on :

1. Eliminating the wretched and foul bananas.. god, they taste like an ice cream now.
2. Going back to IF - I have been eating irregular and more than 3 times sometimes. I plan to start 4 p.m. -10p.m. regime.
3. It is actually hard to consume a lot of fat. Now fat is not the culprit, sugar is. But generally i want to keep it under 60 grams. Today it was around 55 for me, and that is mostly due to eating 2 spoons of coconut oil.

Last edited:
Update:
I have been having an extremely irritated bladder for the last 4 days. After brief research.. yep, those godamn bananas can cause this if eaten in large quantities haha

Day 57 - 261.8

Feel healthier somehow, and again, depression just doesn't get into me now.
Diet - 5 organic, grass fed eggs, 1 carrot, 3 bananas, 1 citrus, lots of tea, sweet potato with veggies, some nuts - 50 grams. Coconut oil - 1 teaspoon. Garlic - 3 cloves. 2 tomatoes. + Veggie Wrap ( 510 calories.. wow thats 5 bananas ).

+++ Lots of veggie soup ( shrimp and yams ) around 800 calories, plus 4 more bananas.

It looks like I had salt and potassium imbalance. Seems to be ok now. I think i have lost some water through urination. But I don't feel dehydrated.

No training just 14 hours of study, Finance exam tomorrow.
Note : 60 grams of fat is a bit too much. 70 grams is ok.

Veggie wrap was a mistake, but I am always hungry when I study a lot.

Last edited:
Day 58: 268
Didnt sleep. Had a tough tough exam. Ate around 6-7000 calories today of pure junk.

Good mood though, just ridiculously tired.

Day 58: 268
Didnt sleep. Had a tough tough exam. Ate around 6-7000 calories today of pure junk.

Good mood though, just ridiculously tired.

That sucks man. Thanks for the constructive criticism. Please be more specific so I know what your suggesting I eliminate. Its great we keep tabs on one another. If I am not mistaken, we are the only two with an active going diet log. I failed to keep updated with supplements but, I tried to specific as much as I could to keep this log as active and as accurate as I could humanly possible.

I find if you have a lack of sleep or depressed and or stressed, you crave shitty foods. With all this job security rubbish I am craving more fruit and stuff like yogurt which currently is the only diary product I have in my diet what so ever.

Melatonin may happen to be just right for you. http://www.thebetterhealthstore.com/Newsletter/030510_Top-5-Sleep-Supplements_08.html

Check with a doctor first before taking anything just to be safe. I don't want you to do something your not suppose to but, I can say from first hand experience, melatonin is amazing and better yet, adding spices to my diets as well as herbs helps boost stuff like serotonin, dopamine, gaba, acetylcholine etc which is incredible. Its fucked cause, many doctors will prescribe anti-depressants (which I know there are justified cases) but, many times, you can change how you feel just through an adequate immaculate diet. This is what I am working on at the moment.

That sucks man. Thanks for the constructive criticism. Please be more specific so I know what your suggesting I eliminate. Its great we keep tabs on one another. If I am not mistaken, we are the only two with an active going diet log. I failed to keep updated with supplements but, I tried to specific as much as I could to keep this log as active and as accurate as I could humanly possible.

I find if you have a lack of sleep or depressed and or stressed, you crave shitty foods. With all this job security rubbish I am craving more fruit and stuff like yogurt which currently is the only diary product I have in my diet what so ever.

Melatonin may happen to be just right for you. http://www.thebetterhealthstore.com/Newsletter/030510_Top-5-Sleep-Supplements_08.html

Check with a doctor first before taking anything just to be safe. I don't want you to do something your not suppose to but, I can say from first hand experience, melatonin is amazing and better yet, adding spices to my diets as well as herbs helps boost stuff like serotonin, dopamine, gaba, acetylcholine etc which is incredible. Its fucked cause, many doctors will prescribe anti-depressants (which I know there are justified cases) but, many times, you can change how you feel just through an adequate immaculate diet. This is what I am working on at the moment.

I fixed the depression stuff. I think it was just shitty diet and too much MMA training. I was almost everyday in the gym for a year - prob. depleted body.

I am international student, so no doctor for me :). I think Vitamin D and Spicy food helped out too.

Honestly i think you need to look into Primal Diet. Just don't eat anything containing refined sugar and you should be fine.

Day 59 - pretty much been on a mini vacation from everything.

Ate around 5000-6000 calories a day.I guess I could have gained 2-3 temp. pounds. Didn't do anything , stayed at home.

Something tells me I needed that, exams were very stressfull.

Tomorrow back to the diet,

Day 59 - pretty much been on a mini vacation from everything.

Ate around 5000-6000 calories a day.I guess I could have gained 2-3 temp. pounds. Didn't do anything , stayed at home.

Something tells me I needed that, exams were very stressfull.

Tomorrow back to the diet,

Good stuff man. Keep at it. What do you study?

day60: 265

Training - Boxing/kettlebells. Some light jogging before bed.
Diet - 9 bananas, a fish soup. Lots of traditional black/green tea. Some Ice cream - around 250 calories.

It will take me 2-3 days to get back into healthy living.

Day 61 : 264
Diet - 10 bananas, 1 yam , lots of onion and 3 carrots. 2 lbs of salmon. Farmed one is quite cheap... but damn its full of nasty stuff.

Lots of tea WITH sugar.

All in all around 2400 calories. No training, jsut study.

10 bananas.... da fuck, do you realize how much sugar and calories that is? Over ~300 grams of carbohydrate just from the bananas, most of which is sugar.

You are eating a lot of sugar, even for western standards, which is saying a lot.

I'd be careful.

10 bananas.... da fuck, do you realize how much sugar and calories that is? Over ~300 grams of carbohydrate just from the bananas, most of which is sugar.

You are eating a lot of sugar, even for western standards, which is saying a lot.

I'd be careful.

Hm, you are right. I need to cut that off.

Back