Second stage diet, IF+primal

Day 38 - 269.2
Diet - salad - 400, frozen fruit 480, eating out with friends - around 800 calories.
Overtraining is for couch potatoes. I have been training pretty hard to 5 month now with MMA and Rugby competition, so i dont think that applies to me.I dont really watch water, i think i drink around 1 litre a day. The rest comes from food. I think over drinking is bad for.
If i have thirst - i drink, otherwise I don't think about it.
Final exams are coming and I need to loose as much as I can before December. Hopefully i can cut to 260 in 9 days. But i am going almost everyday now hah. I

I too got disappointed in Keto or low carb diets. Our ancestors got more calories from gathering than from hunting, and even then - divide one moose among 40 people tribe, and its not going to be much.

I am leaning towards fish vegetarianism more and more. With once a day meal.

You look really good for your weight, especially compared to my gross ass physique. Honestly you look fine now, I think another 20 lbs or so and you will look ripped as fuck.

btw to those having energy problems with a low carb diet, you MUST supplement your diet with a 2+g salt broth a day, and its especially important before workouts. You excrete huge amounts of salt due to increased liver function and if you don't supplement you can get dizzy/fatigued from stress. Also important to eat enough fat and over-hydrate.

You look really good for your weight, especially compared to my gross ass physique. Honestly you look fine now, I think another 20 lbs or so and you will look ripped as fuck.

btw to those having energy problems with a low carb diet, you MUST supplement your diet with a 2+g salt broth a day, and its especially important before workouts. You excrete huge amounts of salt due to increased liver function and if you don't supplement you can get dizzy/fatigued from stress. Also important to eat enough fat and over-hydrate.

Day 38 : 266.6 This weird weight loss continues. Can't say i am on a very strict diet, however I keep it under 1500-2000 calories.
Also jogging and running on stairs have been really "money" for me.

Diet - frozen fruits -240, salad -400, yogurt - 220, egg and sausage muffin - 300. I am going out today, so could drink or eat a lot.
Training - working on pads with friend - 1.5 hours, some kettlebell training.

Again - day was very active, so lots of calories spent.

Thanks for reply. For you , i think you need to switch up the training, switch to swimming, bball, or striking based martial arts. And , well, you cutting down from a very high weight for your frame, so its going to take some time )). Still the fact that you lost so much already is pretty amazing.
For me - I will be ripped at 240-245. But I was born in Far East Siberia, that size is natural for us there )).

Diet-wise - i am more High-carb, low fat and low protein and is working great for me. Planning to go low-fat long term for sure.

Day 40:
Has been going out a lot. Still, I Jog for training and walk on stairs.
Weight this morning was 270.8,however, there are a lot of things in my stomach from yesterday. I feel a solid 269-er now. Eating out with friends for lunch , than going to a hot pot party.

I will go for a good jog now, hopefully that cancells each other.

Day 40:
Has been going out a lot. Still, I Jog for training and walk on stairs.
Weight this morning was 270.8,however, there are a lot of things in my stomach from yesterday. I feel a solid 269-er now. Eating out with friends for lunch , than going to a hot pot party.

I will go for a good jog now, hopefully that cancells each other.

What is hot pot? Stick to the script my friend. I have not been going out much lately minus the library (great place to meet girls and educate yourself by the way), martial arts, the gym, and classes like spin or yoga. Did you ever end up checking out group classes. I am getting family into my gym too which is great news. Congratulations man. Be particular on your diet. If you have got to, pack a lunch, set meals up ahead of time.

For some reason, I have no recollection of my diet. I ended up doing martial arts, ate, and I passed out for mid day. I had poor sleep last night so, I guess that through me off. A 3 hour power nap mid day really fucked up my schedule. Any way, if you eat out, pack a lunch, set times, find a routine for eating, and if you must eat out, eat a egg salad sandwich on whole wheat or rye bread. Eat a chicken breast (non processed) and no fast food. Even subway is rubbish.

What is hot pot? Stick to the script my friend. I have not been going out much lately minus the library (great place to meet girls and educate yourself by the way), martial arts, the gym, and classes like spin or yoga. Did you ever end up checking out group classes. I am getting family into my gym too which is great news. Congratulations man. Be particular on your diet. If you have got to, pack a lunch, set meals up ahead of time.

For some reason, I have no recollection of my diet. I ended up doing martial arts, ate, and I passed out for mid day. I had poor sleep last night so, I guess that through me off. A 3 hour power nap mid day really fucked up my schedule. Any way, if you eat out, pack a lunch, set times, find a routine for eating, and if you must eat out, eat a egg salad sandwich on whole wheat or rye bread. Eat a chicken breast (non processed) and no fast food. Even subway is rubbish.

Well. Having a day off is ok in my books. Besides, I try to eat only protein when eating out.

Group classes - i will check it out, but i am not "there" yet. But overall is good, i met a lot of people, - danced with some chicks in the club - neither worked out, since i don't know how to dance, but its a milestone lol.

Library is a good idea.... but yeah, buddy, i have exams, assignments and 30 pounds to loose, can we talk about it in a month? haha

Day 40 : ? - No exercise and ate a quite a lot. Nothing extreme though, since day was very active.

Day 41 : 271.5, however i feel there is a lot of stuff in my intestines. Yesterday ate a lot, might be around 4000 calories.

Feel like a solid 269 still.

Training - basketball - 2 hours.
Diet - egg/sausage sandwich ( had to study ), frozen fruits 500, salad 500.

Lots of study.

Day 41: 268.8
After morning jog I have been at 264 - holy Fck I am excited.
Today drank some sprite , plus picking spice latte. Some salad and protein food, plus footlong sandwich.
Overall below 2000.
I think that drop in weight is due to playing basketball. Ball is what made me loose weight previous time I lost weight. I think I am going to hit it more this time as well.
God I really want to get skinny, I am visiting best friend in Vancouver,I guess lots of clubbing and etc. must be slim in 1 month.

Has been floating around 276, awesome.

Last edited:
day 43 : 267.2
Had some cheat meal yesterday for some reason. Gained a little. Day was very active.
Boxing 2 hours including some sparring.
Rope - 15 minutes
Jogging - 3 miles
Diet - 2 frozen fruit - 500, sanwhich - 400, apple cider - 200, buckweat - 700.
Some tea / coffee.
Day was successful.

Congrats man. New pics needed for this page. I took your advice and i did as you suggested intaking a great number of fruits. I am eating more yet looking slim. I still have 4+ months to go for being ripped. We will both get there.

Congrats man. New pics needed for this page. I took your advice and i did as you suggested intaking a great number of fruits. I am eating more yet looking slim. I still have 4+ months to go for being ripped. We will both get there.

Good, I am actually starting to switch to fruits - mostly for calories, and veggies - for minerals/vitamins.

I have been reading a lot about estrogen imbalance, for the last 2 years I think I messed up my hormone levels a little bit with being fat. Of course i don't really know that, no symptoms so far.

I am going to get weekly bin of organic fruits and veggies from now on, i think i shopped enough from superstores and etc.

Unlike you though i have only 1 month of getting into good shape, which i guess starts at 250 for me. So time to hit it hard.

15-18 pounds too go. However, i do look slimmer at 268 than i was before at the 268. Need more fiber and drink more water.

Day 45 : 268 - day was inactive - stayed in bed ( cold ), 2-3 hours of german and watched indiana jones, some say i look like Indiana, but meh.
Note - everytime i stay at home all day i overeat.
My weight has been stable at 267-269 for a week now.
Diet - 6 bananas -600, buckweat - 700 cals, orange juice - 250 cals, almonds - 400, some ham - 600 ----- around 2500-2700 calories.
Training - Rope 15 minutes, boxing 1.5 hours, BJJ - 1.5 hours. A monster abs workout - 10 minutes.

Kind of stupid, but I am thinking of water cutting 3-4 pounds tomorrow, just to see how it goes.

Note 2 : Alos tired of very tough workouts while technically being sick. When you exercise and have cold - it keeps you alive and negates symptms... but the cold stays with you longer... mornings kind of suck.

Day 46 - 265.7 in the morning.
Strange - i jog quite a lot but the weight doesn't fall off as i though it would be.
My body must have adapted to it.
The good news is that I don't go higher than the damn 270, finally.

Going out tonight, however, might be boring. So drinks and everything.
Training - jogging 4 miles - 1000 calories. Some pulls and push ups.
Diet - buckwheat - 700, salad -300, soup -150, some gnc meal replacement shit - decided to finish the damn thing - 150 calories, lots of traditional green tea
hot milk -250, black forest ham - 200. So not that much calories.

Body wise - i am leaning out. Even when i relax my stomach, it doesn't protrude as it used to. Honestly 15 more pounds will give me a "tall" appearance.
25 to go still though.

day 48: 266 upon waking up - after some water and 3 milejog - 263.9
People are starting to notice, pants are falling off , size 38!, Can't believe I made it to 36 finally.

Training - 3 mile jog, 20 min epi, walking on stairs.
Diet- lots of rice..... ran out of my funds, going to have a student diet for 3-4 days.
Around 2000 calories. Some meal replacement -I suppose it couldnt hurt, since all i eat is rice now. Lots of green tea, which is good.

Here are some pic updates - taken after some jogging though and on empty stomach.

18kcbk.jpg

2a7eya8.jpg

2wqucsg.jpg

Good, I am actually starting to switch to fruits - mostly for calories, and veggies - for minerals/vitamins.

I have been reading a lot about estrogen imbalance, for the last 2 years I think I messed up my hormone levels a little bit with being fat. Of course i don't really know that, no symptoms so far.

I am going to get weekly bin of organic fruits and veggies from now on, i think i shopped enough from superstores and etc.

Unlike you though i have only 1 month of getting into good shape, which i guess starts at 250 for me. So time to hit it hard.

15-18 pounds too go. However, i do look slimmer at 268 than i was before at the 268. Need more fiber and drink more water.

That is awesome man. How are you feeling with everything? I picked up almond butter organic maple syrup too. I have a tub of whey powder so I am making organic protein bars for rare healthy snacks. Almond butter base, crushed nuts and almonds, 1tsp of organic maplee syrup, and whey protein (natural). I just put it in the fridge and in foil. Its good as gold.

I am glad you stuck with this.

day 48: 266 upon waking up - after some water and 3 milejog - 263.9
People are starting to notice, pants are falling off , size 38!, Can't believe I made it to 36 finally.

Training - 3 mile jog, 20 min epi, walking on stairs.
Diet- lots of rice..... ran out of my funds, going to have a student diet for 3-4 days.
Around 2000 calories. Some meal replacement -I suppose it couldnt hurt, since all i eat is rice now. Lots of green tea, which is good.

Here are some pic updates - taken after some jogging though and on empty stomach.

IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/18kcbk.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2a7eya8.jpg[/IMG]
IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2wqucsg.jpg[/IMG]

Looking good bro (no homo)

Is it cutting weight or aim for definition too? If its both, consider cutting rice out or get brown or wild rice. Replace it with plant foods, green veggies, high in micro nutrients. Invest in a good juicer over the holidays if you can afford it. Amazing for weight loss. I love green tea too but it keeps me up. I get insomnia with too much. I tried a oolong chai tea and it was awesome. I also noticed adding in spices and herbs with meals aided weight loss and cuts/definition.

Looking good bro (no homo)

Is it cutting weight or aim for definition too? If its both, consider cutting rice out or get brown or wild rice. Replace it with plant foods, green veggies, high in micro nutrients. Invest in a good juicer over the holidays if you can afford it. Amazing for weight loss. I love green tea too but it keeps me up. I get insomnia with too much. I tried a oolong chai tea and it was awesome. I also noticed adding in spices and herbs with meals aided weight loss and cuts/definition.

Huh, i am ran out of money completely - so will have to sit on rice for a while.

My new diet is going to be - lots of soy,green tea, fish, buckwheat, and shitload of veggies and fruits. And I plan to keep myself under 10% of body fat.
Weird i have some hairloss now after that 25 day starvation diet. Checked with the doctor - says everything is fine, just need 6-12 month of healthy lifestyle to regrow everything, was quite depressed about it lol. Not noticeable though, but still a bit scary.

day - 49
Woke up at 264.3
Feel noticeably slimmer. Kind of waiting for my swoosh, because i feel I worked hard and ate little bit for the last week.
Interestingly, my legs and butt got a lot smaller, however, upper body didn't change much. i feel i gained muscles from jogging too, i feel a lot faster when i box now.... like by 20%.
No training - lots and lots of study.
Diet - meal replacement (last one ) - some tea and coffee. So around 200 calories for the whole day.

Last edited:
Huh, i am ran out of money completely - so will have to sit on rice for a while.

My new diet is going to be - lots of soy,green tea, fish, buckwheat, and shitload of veggies and fruits. And I plan to keep myself under 10% of body fat.
Weird i have some hairloss now after that 25 day starvation diet. Checked with the doctor - says everything is fine, just need 6-12 month of healthy lifestyle to regrow everything, was quite depressed about it lol. Not noticeable though, but still a bit scary.

Hair loss can be from too much dht. If you were on accutane or some serious medication, stress, and or supplements you are unaware of, it could have been traced there. Many products from the states on sites like body building.com are made illegal. Jack3d for example is illegal now since military officers were pissing positive for methamphetamine. The states is crazy. How old are you? Some guys around mid 20s or even 18 start losing it. If its dht, you could be fucked but, your a manly man so, you'll pull it off.

I thought the same of myself but, it was stress and medication. I cut the medication and I notice it still a bit but, its not like before and it grows back. Its only if its the male pattern baldness gene is in action.

Hair loss can be from too much dht. If you were on accutane or some serious medication, stress, and or supplements you are unaware of, it could have been traced there. Many products from the states on sites like body building.com are made illegal. Jack3d for example is illegal now since military officers were pissing positive for methamphetamine. The states is crazy. How old are you? Some guys around mid 20s or even 18 start losing it. If its dht, you could be fucked but, your a manly man so, you'll pull it off.

I thought the same of myself but, it was stress and medication. I cut the medication and I notice it still a bit but, its not like before and it grows back. Its only if its the male pattern baldness gene is in action.

It was hair all over the scalp the sides as well. I am ok with shaved head. I had a lot of stress plus ver fucked up diet for the last year. Plus that starvation thing.
I am pretty confident everything is ok for now.
Besides bald genes are in 80% of men, it's hormonal imbalance and inflammation that activates it, so it can be stopped with careful diet and some hormone rebalance.
But yeah - seems like I am fine.

Back