Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia

but dat flat Earth tho

Never seen that in a school, maaaybe in the south.

But I have seen Catholic HS and Unis in my city rated as some of the best in the nation overall and turning out succesful STEM. And you dont evem have to be a Christian to go, dont have to take religion classes or go to mass if you dont want to.

Never seen that in a school, maaaybe in the south.

But I have seen Catholic HS and Unis in my city rated as some of the best in the nation overall and turning out succesful STEM. And you dont evem have to be a Christian to go, dont have to take religion classes or go to mass if you dont want to.

Ah true. If I stay in this area (south FL), I want to send my kids (if I have them) to a private school. So I am not opposed to them

I just worry about their curriculum regarding science and history. But admittingly, I haven't looked into it at all.

Good for you . . . I bet she's a blast in public. But then again my IQ is under 100 so what do I know.
Never spanked my son and he is and has always been polite and well behave compared to other kids.

We used to take our friends kids out too and they were always better behaved with us , the line of what was acceptable was clear and they knew their would repercussions if they lost sight of that, it was night and day .

I used to believe in spanking until I saw my wife with her little brother (she was more of a parent to him than their parents in many ways )

They spanked and she didn't, he behaved way better for her than their parents . One time their mother came out of the house and the little bugger had started the car and was sitting in the passenger seat, his mother went nuts but what kept saying was " please don't tell Sharon, Please don't tell Sharon " he couldn't care less about the spanking what he was worried about was losing the good opinion of his sister.

Seeing my future wife with her little brother completely turned me around.

Ah true. If I stay in this area (south FL), I want to send my kids (if I have them) to a private school. So I am not opposed to them

I just worry about their curriculum regarding science and history. But admittingly, I haven't looked into it at all.

Thats the move. There is sure to be some discrepacies between schools, but I'm sure you can find one that teaches accurate history, physics and so on.

They are gonna eliminate Genders......You guys know this, right?.......and honestly it might be better than this shit...lets stop segregating over gender.

Instead of have a shitload of different genders, they will just eliminate it....and it makes sense, why should how you dress or look be an indicative of your gender? I knew plenty of tomboys in school who considered themselves females/girls....under today standards, you would have to ask them wtf they are....so instead of segregating, lets eliminate gender.

I believe eventually boy/girl clothing is gonna cease to exist....there will only be infant clothing, then child clothing, etc........This is the future ladies and gentlemen.

No longer will Stores have a "girl/boy" toy section, they will be simply toys.

So whats better sherbros....No gender, or a billion genders? You choose.

Young people (teens and kids), with their internet access are more savvy than kids of old. I think they’re going to rebel away from millennial nonsense.

They’ve got trump as President and Boss baby on tv. Bullying, boy girl playground segregation, it all still happens, like it’s pre wired into kids DNA. I call them generation trump quite frankly.

While the kids know in modern society it might be “ok” to be gay you bet they’ll still turn on anyone they can for any reason they can. Being short, fat, non white in a western country, hell anything that can seperate you from the herd and earn the enmity of others is fare game for kids to insult. Acting like the opposite gender for a kid is still like going to have the effect of calling your boy Sue.
They’re gonna get shit for it.

I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, but we don't all have IQ's under 100.
Im surpised that someone with no balls has a daughter. Good for you!

Or, maybe, and stay with me here, a safe, formal Christian schooling is a...*gasp*...good thing..?

Wasn't, and stay with me here, commenting on whether it was good or bad. You've completely missed the point of.....*gasp*....the post.

It is crucial that we warn as many people as we can about this disgusting global agenda.

My sister is having a baby soon. She will be warned once the baby is born.

Thanks for bringing this to the war room's attention.

5ajbeWB.gif

Last edited:
"Who wants to be a drag queen when they grow up?"

DMN9oKgUIAAls6N.jpg

<Huh2>

Brace yourselves gentlemen.

Yea and imagine if your daughter is a tomboy, but ever since kindergarten they've had her introducing herself with preferred pronouns and reading I Am Jazz and all the rest of it. How is she gonna feel about herself when puberty starts? Will she still see herself as a female, or is there an exciting alternative, actually a whole spectrum of them? This is a total mindfuck starting on kids that still believe in Santa. But you see it with Dahmer and Bundy and Roof and them yes? I'm not going (completely) crazy?
My wife was an admitted tomboy when she was little, but is incredibly feminine as an adult. To the point that she does her makeup while we are camping. Yet she still enjoys sports and physical activities. God knows what would have happened if she had been educated under a curriculum like this.

I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, but we don't all have IQ's under 100.
I try to raise my kids without spanking too. I find waiving the the gun around gets my point across.

My wife was an admitted tomboy when she was little, but is incredibly feminine as an adult. To the point that she does her makeup while we are camping. Yet she still enjoys sports and physical activities. God knows what would have happened if she had been educated under a curriculum like this.

My fiance has said she was a tomboy growing up and could have been a prime target to be seriously mindfucked by this kind of stuff. My younger sister was a weirdo chick growing up so I'm glad that she got through school and developed her brain a bit before the world went nuts. I think if we're being honest all of us know girls from growing up who would be claiming some kind of trans or "queer" identity and maybe taking testosterone if they grew up in certain parts of the western world today.

"Who wants to be a drag queen when they grow up?"

DMN9oKgUIAAls6N.jpg

<Huh2>

Brace yourselves gentlemen.

What frustrates me is that one of the books in that picture is "Not All Princesses Wear Pink", yet the "feminine" dragqueen is wearing pink and crown. It's sending completely mixed messages about what gender is and how it does or doesn't define a person. It's not educating, it's not encouraging acceptance, but is perpetuating the stereotypes it denounces while forcing "solutions" that only go against what is taught. Meanwhile those encouraging actual self acceptance and healthy living are considered hateful bigots who need to be changed. For gender not to matter, these people are defining their entire identities around it.

They're trying to get kids to question themselves. When my daughter was in grade 5 a trans activist was brought in and told the class that if they feel weird in their bodies, it's a good sign that they might be trans. Why would you tell thay to a bunch of kids just entering puberty who of course are gonna be feeling weird in their bodies unless you're trying to fuck their minds up? Activists are grooming kids, plain and simple.

This is pretty disgusting.
(Them, not you)

So this is legit?

Goddamn, sooner or later the left are gonna run out of things to downplay as fake/not a big deal.

Back