Sexual Orientation Gender Identity mandatory curriculum for public schools in British Columbia

Wow speaking of SOGI check this out, this Anthony Hopkins looking school trustee out in BC had a complaint filed with the BC Human Rights Tribunal against him seeking $50k for negative comments about SOGI.

The union that represents non-teaching staff at the Chilliwack School District has filed a complaint against the school board and trustee Barry Neufeld for the way it handled comments made against B.C.’s gender identity and sexual orientation curriculum.

“Our members have a right to feel safe and feel included when they go to work,” said Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Local 411 president Shana Kirkland.

The union filed a complaint with the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal claiming the board “failed to provide a work environment free of discrimination.”

That was after school trustee Barry Neufeld compared gender transitioning to “child abuse,” and made comments opposing the SOGI 123 curriculum.

The union seeks $50,000 in compensation to go toward a non-profit that benefits LGBTQ youth. It also wants all board members and senior management go through LGBTQ equality rights training.
https://globalnews.ca/news/3967037/barry-neufeld-chilliwack-human-rights-complaint/

2017-11-22t07-03-27-533z-640x360.jpg

Damn that's a lot of dough let's see what happens. A lot in legal fees leading up to this too, they say with these tribunals the process is the punishment. The tribunal doesn't have to award that high of an amount of course. So it seems like out there it's the same as here in ON, an incestuous far-left scene with the unions, NDP and LGBTQ orgs (like the ones that the $50k is to be donated to). I don't know exactly what this guy said, I'll check out the videos in that article but I agree with him that this SOGI shit is wrong and I don't like the idea of the state trying to financially ruin him for speaking out against it.

I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, but we don't all have IQ's under 100.
This.
I have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. Never needed to spank either of them.
You must be a shitty parent if you need to spank a small child to discipline him/her.

I remember when Russia passed laws banning the promotion of this sort of thing among people under 18 and it was condemned by the EU and the USA as discriminatory, bigoted and serving no legitimate public interest. I think on this one the Russkies were right.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW DO PEOPLE NOT GET THIS.

"OH, I WANT TO BE ME, PUMP ME FULL OF HORMONES AND CHOP UP MY BODY, I KNOW GENDER IS A FRAUDULENT CONSTRUCT OF THE PATRIARCHY, BUT I WANT TO BE MADE INTO THE MOST OVERT STEREOTYPE OF MY CHOSEN SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED, NON-EXISTENT, NON-IMPORTANT GENDER SO I CAN TRULY BE ME!!!!"
<{dayum}>

lol

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW DO PEOPLE NOT GET THIS.

"OH, I WANT TO BE ME, PUMP ME FULL OF HORMONES AND CHOP UP MY BODY, I KNOW GENDER IS A FRAUDULENT CONSTRUCT OF THE PATRIARCHY, BUT I WANT TO BE MADE INTO THE MOST OVERT STEREOTYPE OF MY CHOSEN SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED, NON-EXISTENT, NON-IMPORTANT GENDER SO I CAN TRULY BE ME!!!!"
"I'M READY TO DIE FOR THE NOTION THAT NOTHING IS WORTH DYING FOR!!!"

I've lost all hope that public schools can teach children and private school is too expensive.
I really need a work from home job to home school the lad

This.
I have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. Never needed to spank either of them.
You must be a shitty parent if you need to spank a small child to discipline him/her.
Yeah. Besides. Uppercuts are way more effective.

Never spanked my son and he is and has always been polite and well behave compared to other kids.

That is awesome. Many kids can learn how to behave by watching mom and dad.

We used to take our friends kids out too and they were always better behaved with us , the line of what was acceptable was clear and they knew their would repercussions if they lost sight of that, it was night and day .

That is often the case for kids out with others . . . we've seen that as well.

I used to believe in spanking until I saw my wife with her little brother (she was more of a parent to him than their parents in many ways )

Some situations call for it and others don't . . . doesn't mean anyone is better or worse of a parent/sibling.

They spanked and she didn't, he behaved way better for her than their parents . One time their mother came out of the house and the little bugger had started the car and was sitting in the passenger seat, his mother went nuts but what kept saying was " please don't tell Sharon, Please don't tell Sharon " he couldn't care less about the spanking what he was worried about was losing the good opinion of his sister.

Seeing my future wife with her little brother completely turned me around.

Again, some folks can parent without it just fine . . . and others spank once or twice and also parent just fine. There is no manual on how to properly parent. Each kid/parent situation is different. I'm not saying I'm a perfect dad or perfect anything.

Turns out all you needed to do was look in the mirror.
well played

Never spanked my son and he is and has always been polite and well behave compared to other kids.

We used to take our friends kids out too and they were always better behaved with us , the line of what was acceptable was clear and they knew their would repercussions if they lost sight of that, it was night and day .

I used to believe in spanking until I saw my wife with her little brother (she was more of a parent to him than their parents in many ways )

They spanked and she didn't, he behaved way better for her than their parents . One time their mother came out of the house and the little bugger had started the car and was sitting in the passenger seat, his mother went nuts but what kept saying was " please don't tell Sharon, Please don't tell Sharon " he couldn't care less about the spanking what he was worried about was losing the good opinion of his sister.

Seeing my future wife with her little brother completely turned me around.
anecdotal evidence beats everything... DERP

I have never spanked my daughter. Even at 2 I used other methods because I'm intelligent enough to outthink a 2 year old. Sorry that that concept seems impossible to you, but we don't all have IQ's under 100.

Your daughter never ran into a road or played with light sockets then. Sure, not everything calls for a spanking, but that doesn't mean that a spanking is never called for.

There was ONE butch girl that was like a boy at my middle school. Nobody cared. People called her butch, but she didn't care. She wasn't a boy.. She was like a boy. No biggie. That was a normal school in a normal time. 1/250. She sat at the table that was the gay table, but one of the most effeminate guys ended up marrying a woman.

Trying to steer society to cater to that one table of 5 is absurd. Nobody cared back in the early-mid 90s. They were like everybody else, but were different, like everybody else.

There is social engineering to spread homosexuality to a larger group. Any group that isn't a threat gets "protected status," which makes it easier to make a living. Making a living and having people leave you be is an incredibly strong motivator. They are creating motivations to be gay and trans.

There was ONE butch girl that was like a boy at my middle school. Nobody cared. People called her butch, but she didn't care. She wasn't a boy.. She was like a boy. No biggie. That was a normal school in a normal time. 1/250. She sat at the table that was the gay table, but one of the most effeminate guys ended up marrying a woman.

Trying to steer society to cater to that one table of 5 is absurd. Nobody cared back in the early-mid 90s. They were like everybody else, but were different, like everybody else.

There is social engineering to spread homosexuality to a larger group. Any group that isn't a threat gets "protected status," which makes it easier to make a living. Making a living and having people leave you be is an incredibly strong motivator. They are creating motivations to be gay and trans.
There's no social engineering. Just a bunch of well intentioned idiots.

The result is social engineering. Sometimes the aware intention of individuals becomes irrelevant once many start moving things in a direction.

I don't know. There's a bizarre motion going on right now, that wants to demonize masculinity while promoting homosexuality, and gender confusion.

I don't want to put on my tinfoil hat just yet, but do you not find it a bit odd how the Transgender issue just kinda came outta nowhere, and started being placated to by the government? I find it quite strange that it is perfectly OKAY for you to take you prepubescent kid to the doctor to get hormone blockers injected into them, to aid in their transition, because the child, who would probably choose to eat chocolate cake for dinner every night, has been given the freedom to make this life altering decision. Oh', and in some areas, if you don't adhere to the child's wishes to become transgender, you can actually get in trouble for it and have child services called on you.

Now, is it just me, or is that fucking insane?

I don't know. There's a bizarre motion going on right now, that wants to demonize masculinity while promoting homosexuality, and gender confusion.

I don't want to put on my tinfoil hat just yet, but do you not find it a bit odd how the Transgender issue just kinda came outta nowhere, and started being placated to by the government? I find it quite strange that it is perfectly OKAY for you to take you prepubescent kid to the doctor to get hormone blockers injected into them, to aid in their transition, because the child, who would probably choose to eat chocolate cake for dinner every night, has been given the freedom to make this life altering decision. Oh', and in some areas, if you don't adhere to the child's wishes to become transgender, you can actually get in trouble for it and have child services called on you.

California has already made it illegal to counsel transgender kids out of their transgenderism. They are also about to make it illegal for pastors to counsel adults in this manner as well, even if the adult seeks help for their problem in Bill 2943. The Obama's were also encouraging transgenderism while they were in office.

You don't need the tinfoil hat in terms of blaming it on "Cultural Marxists" or lizard people or something like that. There are big money interests pushing it, and as we've seen in other cases a powerful and well-funded lobby can have serious influence on government policy, public opinion and even culture. The LGBTQ lobby is very well-connected and has a lot of influence in the mass media obviously.

You say that it came out of nowhere. Doesn't it seem to you that it seemed to really explode after the same-sex marriage battle was won in the US? What happens to all the LGBTQ advocacy orgs (and the millions of $ in donations) if they don't have a dragon to slay? The really disturbing question to ask yourself is: if they get their way on this, what comes next?

I find it quite strange that it is perfectly OKAY for you to take you prepubescent kid to the doctor to get hormone blockers injected into them, to aid in their transition, because the child, who would probably choose to eat chocolate cake for dinner every night, has been given the freedom to make this life altering decision. Oh', and in some areas, if you don't adhere to the child's wishes to become transgender, you can actually get in trouble for it and have child services called on you.

The first part is legitimately insane. Hormone treatment is basically chemical surgery (I'm not a doctor, I'm just drawing a comparison that makes sense to me). You would never allow a child to have voluntary surgery at a young age, so the idea of allowing a child to voluntarily take hormones seems unsafe and misguided to me. I don't think that is protective of the child at all, even if it is well intentioned. There are plenty of awful things you can do that are well-intentioned, it's not really an excuse.

The second part, about adhering to child's wish to be transgender, just depends on the level of love and emotional support you're providing for the kid. A parent who makes a kid feel unloved or unwanted is unfit by law to have custody regardless of their reasons for it. So obviously I believe the parent should be under no legal requirement to provide hormonal therapy for a child, but I do believe they should be under legal requirement to provide a safe and nurturing home for their child no matter what their child's sexuality is.

Back