Shane Del Rosario Brain-Dead & on Life Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks bro! that's great news! :D

BaWqRhPCMAAFKA5.jpg

so, this is not the same as pulling the plug? he did improve enough to make it without the breathe support?

Great lets soil this tribute to SDR with a pointless religious debate. You and the guy you quoted can leave, please.

I don't know if you have a hard time following the thread or what but I surely didn't start it.

obviously (but lets hope he doesn't get caught in a long-term coma), i just can't believe the reports for a couple days now: "braindead, and no one comes back from that", when clearly one of those statements was wrong. The media needs to shut the hell up about things they don't have facts on as well.
I guess media labeled him as brain dead when he really wasn't since you can't survive if you are truly brain dead.

This is the truest meaning of a "warrior", fighting in the cage is child's play compared to this. I hope Shane pulls through, live a long, happy life and inspire many people along the way.

Good luck to Shane, he's a fighter and hopefully he can recover.

I hope Shane pulls through, live a long, happy life and inspire many people along the way.

.... this .....

And about religion debates > it doesnt matter who started it or who ended it, just keep it out of here for respect of this good man who deserves some support and not kiddy ego battles

If shane makes it through dana should cover the medical bills obv this is going to be a fortune

#prayforshane

Please Shane you are stronger. You can beat this. Love you big man.

Yeah OK TS, he was "brain-dead" but there was still a slim chance that he survives. Great reporting there.

WAR SDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back