Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The @Palis/Dr J campaign would appreciate your vote.

A healthy blend of leadership, politics and entertainment.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

You should seriously consider running next year because I would've been probably 50% sure I was voting or you. Your hustle is undeniable.

Canceling my membership if one of several of those possibilities get the nom.

write in vote for @Arkain2K

He easily would've been the perceived frontrunner. In the first thread, five people nominated him to run.

You should seriously consider running next year because I would've been probably 50% sure I was voting or you. Your hustle is undeniable.
VP of a successful administration would be a fantastic platform for a presidential run in a year or two.

Vote for the future. @Palis/Dr J 2016

He easily would've been the perceived frontrunner. In the first thread, five people nominated him to run.

The guy knows how to run a thread -- since that is the ultimate prize -- i implore my fellow citizens to nominate @Arkain2K

He's just great at managing big threads, both the content and posting, so its such an obvious choice. How unfortunate he didn't run.

I'm not voting until I get a personal message from the candidates themselves, think of me as a swing state. Bribery is permitted to secure my vote.

<33>
I'm thinking of voting for the certified G and bonafide thug; the War Room's very own God-Emperor Palpatine. The mad man himself, @Jack V Savage . We can all attest to needing a savage at the helm. Can you promise you bring pure, unbridled top keks and savagry, Jack my lad?

He's just great at managing big threads, both the content and posting, so its such an obvious choice. How unfortunate he didn't run.

It's unfortunate you didn't start this av change three weeks ago and run on an Islam thread.

VP of a successful administration would be a fantastic platform for a presidential run in a year or two.

Vote for the future. @Palis/Dr J 2016
What's this vote for the future business? I found "not completely forgettable" much more appealing.

It's unfortunate you didn't start this av change three weeks ago and run on an Islam thread.
Its part of a av/sig but that might've been a good idea.

What's this vote for the future business? I found "not completely forgettable" much more appealing.
<43>We have time to iron out the details on an official campaign slogan if I ever decide to run.

Right now, it's all about @Palis/Dr J 2016

Its part of a av/sig but that might've been a good idea.
You running on a Salafist gimmick would drive a dozen WR regulars absolutely crazy. Do this next year and you have my vote.

Do I.. Do I vote for myself?

I want a politically independent voter who keeps his promises to win this, so I guess I should.

Also, most funny result would be @Lead just hijacking the thing in the end and declaring himself the winner.

Also, most funny result would be @Lead just hijacking the thing in the end and declaring himself the winner.
Like the Algerian military shutting down the election in the 90s because they were freaking out over the Islamists winning maybe @Lead shuts this down if Palis gets too far ahead.

Someone had a thread in mayberry where they said they had to fire people at their office and what they should do and someone posted something along the lines of "Have them both come into the conference room. Tell them they only have enough in the budget to keep one of them and they will do a dance off. Start playing music. After 15 minutes of dancing, stop the music and tell them they are both fired."

Definitely made me think of this premise if the reward was actually fake.

Like the Algerian military shutting down the election in the 90s because they were freaking out over the Islamists winning maybe @Lead shuts this down if Palis gets too far ahead.

Though I don't take kindly to the WR comment Palis made, the people decide their leader. It will be a facepalm moment imo however. The guy does campaign well.

Someone had a thread in mayberry where they said they had to fire people at their office and what they should do and someone posted something along the lines of "Have them both come into the conference room. Tell them they only have enough in the budget to keep one of them and they will do a dance off. Start playing music. After 15 minutes of dancing, stop the music and tell them they are both fired."

Definitely made me think of this premise if the reward was actually fake.

*Ralph Wiggum voice*

"Lead says it's time to boogie."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back