Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don't take kindly to the WR comment Palis made, the people decide their leader. It will be a facepalm moment imo however. The guy does campaign well.
I like you @Lead I truly do. I look forward to sitting down and ironing out details of freeing HollywoodNicky once I am President.

Good times ahead my friend, I hope you're excited!

*Ralph Wiggum voice*

"Lead says it's time to boogie."

Dance
latest

Also, damn it. Is that how you read my posts? Jack said he reads mine as smithers. Why do I get all the bad Simpson characters?

lol @ all the typical narcissist posters running.

Last thing, I have to give up a secret that I was made aware of.. This is not a real election. The mods decided they had to find out how many (D) plants there were in here, and how many were run by the Jack V poster. I was told it would be assumed that 80% of the votes he gets will be of this nature, and will expose the leftist shills and Jack V shadow accounts. This post will likely be erased, so if you read this, keep it to yourself so we can weed them out.

Make sure you don't vote for him on accident and put yourself on the list, basically.

I like you @Lead I truly do. I look forward to sitting down and ironing out details of freeing HollywoodNicky once I am President.

Good times ahead my friend, I hope you're excited!

This entire election has made me want to beg the higher ups to do this. However, I really do think he's already posting here with a different name. Got it narrowed down to two posters but it's just not the same without him as Hollywood.

Last thing, I have to give up a secret that I was made aware of.. This is not a real election. The mods decided they had to find out how many (D) plants there were in here, and how many were run by the Jack V poster. I was told it would be assumed that 80% of the votes he gets will be of this nature, and will expose the leftist shills and Jack V shadow accounts. This post will likely be erased, so if you read this, keep it to yourself so we can weed them out.

Make sure you don't vote for him on accident and put yourself on the list, basically.

Since the election may just be a fake election, I fully expect you to move forward with your campaign promises regardless or winning or losing.

Dance
latest

Also, damn it. Is that how you read my posts? Jack said he reads mine as smithers. Why do I get all the bad Simpson characters?

lol

**Ralph Wiggum voice**

"I'm Mr. Smithers.. And I have a Malibu Stacey stuck up my can."

I wasn't saying you sounded like Ralph.

lol

**Ralph Wiggum voice**

"I'm Mr. Smithers.. And I have a Malibu Stacey stuck up my can."

I wasn't saying you sounded like Ralph.

Maybe it's I just don't get simpson references well

This entire election has made me want to beg the higher ups to do this. However, I really do think he's already posting here with a different name. Got it narrowed down to two posters but it's just not the same without him as Hollywood.
Not the same without him as Kippy.

Overview of campaign promises

Obviously not completely neutral, but I tried to be where I could. If something important is missing, tag me and link to your post / speech where you promise something and I will add it.

@Jack V Savage

Promised to stay in his own thread and not post elsewhere.

@Amerikuracana

Promised gf boobie pics without nipples. A little uncertainty whether offer still stands after meltdown on page 13 of prior thread.

@MusterX

Promised long series of conspiracy-themed threads.

@panamaican

Promised unbridled arrogance and intellectual superiority.

@JDragon

Promised to make the War Room great again:

• Will introduce Poster of the Month, Shitposter of the Month, extreme vetting of new posters (equalling a Wall to Mayberry and F2)
  • Those who nominate for PotM and SPotM are in the running for monthly Presidential Medals of Honors that come with free Plats months - but only if it is done against political leaning
  • That means you get rewarded if you acknowledge good posts from your ideological opponents or call out buddies for the bullshit they write
  • Promised to not favor one side, to be ensured by always having nominations from both (or multiple) sides in monthly polls
  • Promised special prosecutor for Jack V Savage and @RexKwonDo

@HomerThompson

Promised dick pics. Unclear whether of himself.

@Space

Promised nothing.

@HereticBD

Promised that when he is "War Room Overlord", there will be less thread merging. Unclear how he wants to achieve that in his sticky thread.

@lfd0311

Promised nothing

@CEROVFC

Promised to mock people in a "Stupidest thread of the day" declaration.

@Overpressure

Made a lot of crazy promises he does not intend to keep. His words, not mine!

@Palis

Promised a different forum structure - a War Room for everyone and a War Room for insiders only where ony those who prove worthy in the War Room for everyone can get in. Appears to have silently buried the idea after realizing it was probably not that good and there was no way to get this done. Now only promises better boobs pics than Amerikuracana.

@Clippy

Promised nothing.

@m52nickerson

Not running any more - endorsed JDragon

@snakedafunky

Promised a "free War Room". Unclear what that means.

Last edited:
For all those who don't think their vote matters, your vote makes up .6% of the total registered votes. So I'm sure that will change your mind on how important we are to this process.

#Allvotesmatterexceptforthenonregistryonesandtheregisteredonescountasabout.6%

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

The public deserves to know the dangerous, irresponsible tactics of the elites. What would have happened if I had followed through with my lulz driven vote?

Also a reminder which candidate called all of you 'fucking stupid' behind your backs.

tumblr_oh3fhkyxtj1u955i8o1_250.jpg

{<jimmies} Nice breakdown.
Overview of campaign promises

Obviously not completely neutral, but I tried to be where I could. If something important is missing, tag me and link to your post / speech where you promise something and I will add it (I will also carry this over to the voting thread).

@Jack V Savage

Promised to stay in his own thread and not post elsewhere.

Sounds like a retirement home, <{anton}>

@Amerikuracana

Promised gf boobie pics without nipples. A little uncertainty whether offer still stands after meltdown on page 13 of prior thread.

Is there a link to said meltdown? I haven't kept up to date on this.
@MusterX

Promised long series of conspiracy-themed threads.
<{jackyeah}>
@panamaican

Promised unbridled arrogance and intellectual superiority.
{<redford}
I like it. I like it a lot.
@JDragon

Promised to make the War Room great again:

• Will introduce Poster of the Month, Shitposter of the Month, extreme vetting of new posters (equalling a Wall to Mayberry and F2)
  • Those who nominate for PotM and SPotM are in the running for monthly Presidential Medals of Honors that come with free Plats months - but only if it is done against political leaning
  • That means you get rewarded if you acknowledge good posts from your ideological opponents or call out buddies for the bullshit they write
  • Promised to not favor one side, to be ensured by always having nominations from both (or multiple) sides in monthly polls
  • Promised special prosecutor for Jack V Savage and @RexKwonDo
giphy.gif

You lost me right here. @Rex Kwon Do is good people.
@HomerThompson

Promised dick pics. Unclear whether of himself.
<{clintugh}>
@Space

Promised nothing.

@HereticBD

Promised that when he is "War Room Overlord", there will be less thread merging. Unclear how he wants to achieve that in his sticky thread.

@lfd0311

Promised nothing

@CEROVFC

Promised to mock people in a "Stupidest thread of the day" declaration.

<mma4>
However, does anyone care about his opinion? {<jordan}<bball2> oof.
@Overpressure

Made a lot of crazy promises he does not intend to keep. His words, not mine!

@Palis

Promised a different forum structure - a War Room for everyone and a War Room for insiders only where ony those who prove worthy in the War Room for everyone can get in. Appears to have silently buried the idea after realizing it was probably not that good and there was no way to get this done. Now only promises better boobs pics than Amerikuracana.

@Clippy

Promised nothing.

@m52nickerson

Not running any more - endorsed JDragon

<{nope}>
Reminds me of Bernie endorsing Hillary.
@snakedafunky

Promised a "free War Room". Unclear what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back